Parking Tickets, Bailiff, Cops and My Car Was Stolen

Re: Parking Tickets, Bailiff, Cops and My Car Was Stolen

Postby Hannah438 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:57 am

Thanks again for the info Mike Thomas... I'm just waiting to see if the bailiff sends something in the post about their claimed debt.

At the time they took my car they said all the debt would be written off if the car was taken then.

I suppose I'll find out sooner or later.

Mike do you know if the bailiff has to send something to let me know the car was sold?

I'm assuming they do but when I spoke to the bailiff he said he didn't have to tell me anything about the car.
Hannah438

Postby MikeThomas » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:56 am

Remember one thing Hannah: Bailiffs are lying bastards who will tell you anything to achieve their goal.
Unless its in writing with a signature then they will always have 'plausible deniability'.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Hannah438 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:35 pm

Thanks again for the info Mike Thomas and yeah even the paper work I received from the bailiff recorded delivery wasn't signed... he even managed to stay out of camera view at the time they took my car and he didn't look like the picture on his ID card :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvAhNLimEaQ
Hannah438

Postby Hannah438 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:47 am

Thanks for that Mike.

I asked the bailiff when he took my car to make sure he sent something in the post when my car was sold and he very abruptly told me he did not have to tell me anything. I didn't even see one bit of paper work when he took the car. And I've not heard anything from them since I bought my car back.
Hannah438

Previous

Return to Bailiffs & Debt Collection Agencies