Parking Tickets, Bailiff, Cops and My Car Was Stolen

Parking Tickets, Bailiff, Cops and My Car Was Stolen

Postby Hannah438 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:13 pm

Can anyone help me urgently please. I want my car back.

The local council has issued me with 65 parking tickets during a time I've had other things to do other than sort 65 parking parking tickets.

The bailiff came last Monday just as I got round to sorting the tickets, I rang the cops and told them my car was being stolen and the cops turned up and helped the bailiff. The only reason I got out of my car was because the cops said they'd give my son to social services even after I told the the cop I'd been abused by social services.

The council are refusing to help me sort the tickets and get my car back.

The bailiffs said I should get something in the post by the end of last week to tell me how to get my car back and I've still not received anything.

The traffic courts refers me back to the unhelpful council.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdhy5F6Zrb0
Hannah438

Re: Parking Tickets, Bailiff, Cops and My Car Was Stolen

Postby squark » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:30 am

You should listen to Eternally Aware an you tube. We do have rights, protected by the UNs International covenants and the state must allow us to enjoy them. He's very good. His stuff gets clearer and simpler as he goes along and learns so the later stuff is better perhaps.

I would say I was acting in the capacity of Human being, with full legal capacity, not as a driver. Refuse the designation driver, resident, taxpayer as those legal designations, made by operation of law, strip you of your fundamental human rights and freedoms and place you in a position of servitude.

The acts and statutes apply to the legal person they describe in the interpretation act. It is incorporate within the UK, hence the definition, “Person” includes a body of persons corporate or unincorporate. and has limited rights. Eternally aware says they is no operation of law they have available to force you to accept any legal designation. You have the right to be recognised as a person before the law. A right does not create an obligation. Stand as a human being, man or woman. It reverses the situation so they have obligations towards you, to provide for and protect your rights.

You should not expect that any one in government or the courts will help you. Its a hard, lonely path.
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Postby Hannah438 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:55 pm

The council musta made loads of cash from selling extra parking permits to parking spaces...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9wE10F9X6w
Hannah438

Postby Hannah438 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:57 pm

Hannah438

Postby Hannah438 » Sun May 01, 2016 8:14 am

Squark Thanks for the link about EternallyAware... It's a while since I watched stuff like that... Probably why my car ended up being stolen this time. Thanks again. kind regards Hannah
Hannah438

Postby Hannah438 » Wed May 04, 2016 1:00 pm

Hannah438

Postby Hannah438 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:22 am

Hi, Can anyone tell me if there any rules to stop me from buying my car back from auction after it was taken and put up for sale by the bailiff for council issued parking fines.
Hannah438

Postby MikeThomas » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:47 am

It will be a public auction so anyone can bid for your car.

If you intend to buy back your car I would suggest getting to the auction early and spread a few rumours that the car is 'rubbish'. You could take a little bit of engine oil in a washing up liquid bottle and drop a few squirts under the car during viewing :giggle: Might keep the price low!
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Hannah438 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:22 am

Thanks for the tips Mike Thomas :)

I've actually bought my car back. I decided to do the deed and then ask questions.

As it happens the bailiff did a good job advertising the car was rubbish and so it did not sell at auction. By the time my mate rang the auction rooms about it I think they were happy to be rid of it :)

I was just curious about the rules but in all the time I spent looking I couldnt find anything that said either way about buying your own car back.
Hannah438

Postby MikeThomas » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:01 pm

Remember to ask to see the accounts to make sure your creditor was paid something and to make sure the bailiffs didn't take all of it for their 'expenses'.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Next

Return to Bailiffs & Debt Collection Agencies