cca req

cca req

Postby nelson » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:42 am

Hi, guys, I sent a cca request to barclayard. 14 days is lapsed no answer yet. Iam paying tenna a month, can I stop paying them now?? It's an old debt, more than 10 yrs old. Was paying through a DM plan, & now paying direct to them. Or do I have to send them anything else?
thanks in advance
nelson

Re: cca req

Postby pitano1 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:38 am

assuming your counter offer,was sent signed for,and,you have proof of postage regarding your...[counter offer/conditional acceptance]

yes` you can cease payment.

if you failed to follow,the bullshit protocols....ie have no record of posting.
resend..the below..signed for/recorded.

Dear Sir/Madam

Re:- Account/Reference Number.xxxxx

I do not acknowledge any debt to your company or its clients.

With reference to the above agreement, I require you to supply the following documentation before I will correspond with you further on this matter.

1. You must supply me with a true copy of the alleged agreement you refer to. This is my right under your obligation to supply a copy of the agreement, under the legislation contained within s.78 (1) Consumer Credit Act 1974.

2. A full statement of account.

3. A signed true copy of the deed of assignment of the above referenced agreement that you allege exists.

4. A copy of any other documents referred to in the agreement.

I understand that under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (Sections 77-79), I are entitled to receive a copy of our credit agreement on request. I enclose a payment of £1.00 which represents the fee payable under the Consumer Credit Act. Please note that under no circumstances should this payment be set aside any alleged debt. If you are unable to supply the documentation requested, this fee should be returned.

I understand a copy of our credit agreement should be supplied within 12 working days.

I understand that under the Consumer Credit Act creditors are unable to enforce an agreement if they fail to comply with a request for a copy of the agreement under these sections of the Act.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully
sui generis.. :giggle:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Return to Bailiffs & Debt Collection Agencies