Read this before going ANY FURTHER!

Important Announcements and Forum Alerts

Re: Read this before going ANY FURTHER!

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:45 am

Ok, the link viewtopic.php?f=63&t=74#p471

It is this thread topic, page 1, your post - post #4

Catnap - relax, my friend, people do not have the tone of voice on forums, just words - sometimes the words do not give the intended meaning and sound worse than would be, if you were talking face to face.

A common failing of forums and written comms, I find.
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
User avatar
BaldBeardyDude
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2256
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:42 am
Location: Telford, Shropshire

Re: Read this before going ANY FURTHER!

Postby Veronica » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:05 pm

BaldBeardyDude wrote:Catnap - relax, my friend, people do not have the tone of voice on forums, just words - sometimes the words do not give the intended meaning and sound worse than would be, if you were talking face to face.

That's exactly right. I try and keep up with this Board. I can't be everywhere ... but now I know what is being referred to, so I now have a chance of answering the question.

I said ... in that post ... that TPUC were talking about the STRAWMAN being a fake. And I said that's one of the reasons why I don't go there.

Because that sort of thing can fry someone's brain ... completely unnecessarily.

They were talking (as I recall) about the fact that some idiots in the States had, historically, tried to "claim" their STRAWMAN. And had even ended up in jail for it.

So, of course, the TPUC-ers go all goo-goo eyed, and panic stricken. Largely because they don't know what they are talking about.

Here we take a calmer approach and say "How can you claim a fiction?". You gotta be really stupid to think you can claim something that does not exist. And no-one should be surprised if someone ends up in jail as a result of pushing it.

The TPUC-ers, because of their 'unsupervised' approach, just disappear up their own what-nots. That's all I said.

The answer is The STRAWMAN is a 'device' that is used against you. A Legal Fiction Person designed to trick you. You can't 'claim it', as such. What you can do is to understand the deception, and to avoid the deception. And you can also USE it, via Commercial Redemption techniques, to your SHORT-TERM benefit. However, in the long term, it is all Self-Defeating.

Which means, to my way of thinking anyway, just avoid the Deception.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
User avatar
Veronica
Founder
Founder
 
Posts: 4537
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Feltham, Sovereign Republic of England

Re: Read this before going ANY FURTHER!

Postby Catnap » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:39 pm

Hi V

Forgive me - I thought this whole thread was new and didnt look at the dates.

I am however very disapointed to realise you are not super human despite outward appearances! :rotfl:

To be honest I stay away from TUPAC because of all the in fighting and abuse on the forum and also I cant agree with their stance on the Queen and co. It really put me off, the concept that she needs rescuing in some way - yeah right :grr:

Thank you for explaining. I will continue to try and improve my forum ettiquete (and my temper!) and every night before I go to bed I will tell myself 100 times 'must post links', 'must post links'!!!!!!

Love to all x
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
User avatar
Catnap
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Essex, Britain

Re: Read this before going ANY FURTHER!

Postby Veronica » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:51 pm

Catnap wrote:...the concept that she needs rescuing in some way - yeah right :grr:

Yes. I know. I respect what John has done, but ...

Well you won't have a problem with that here, hunny.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
User avatar
Veronica
Founder
Founder
 
Posts: 4537
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Feltham, Sovereign Republic of England

Re: Read this before going ANY FURTHER!

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:31 pm

Indeed - Elizardeath is well-named, I think.
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
User avatar
BaldBeardyDude
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2256
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:42 am
Location: Telford, Shropshire

Re: Read this before going ANY FURTHER!

Postby kevin » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:37 pm

Ahh harmony restored :sun:
kevin
Newbie
Newbie
 

Re: Read this before going ANY FURTHER!

Postby Veronica » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:48 pm

kevin wrote:Ahh harmony restored :sun:

Yup ... all crossed wires.

Claire didn't realise what I didn't realise ... and I didn't realise what Claire didn't realise.

It happens in the best of families.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
User avatar
Veronica
Founder
Founder
 
Posts: 4537
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:28 pm
Location: Feltham, Sovereign Republic of England

Re: Read this before going ANY FURTHER!

Postby FreeSpirit » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:23 am

Veronica wrote:Now my Second Pocket Edition of Black's says:

person 1. A human being. 2. An entity (such as a corporation) that is recognised in law as having the rights and duties of a human being 3. the living body of a human being.


I am very much new to this and trying to get up to speed (so please be gentle with me! :hug: ) but the above definition seems to me to confirm a major problem. How can anyone argue that "I am not a person, I am a human being"? It is tantamount to saying "I am not a human being, I am a human being" isn't it, which, apart from being a contradiction, would be a lie wouldn't it?

It could be argued that "I am not a person, I have a person" with regard to the "entity" part of the definition or the "living body" part (whereas it is my understanding that you HAVE a living body but are NOT said living body :grin: ) but surely the court can include or choose all/any parts of the definition they choose? In which case you are a person in possession of 2 other seperate persons!! And they'll screw whichever one suits them, right? If so surely they've got it pretty well sewn up?

Veronica wrote: And no-one should be surprised if someone ends up in jail as a result of pushing it.


Yes! That's my concern :ouch: :cry:

Isn't it better to just deny consent to be governed and bound by statutes and Acts (based on their very definition) rather than try to make the above argument?
FreeSpirit
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:46 pm

Re: Read this before going ANY FURTHER!

Postby Iloveu » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:57 am

Veronica wrote:Well, better to watch The Venus Project ... which is the only real alternative: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=99

(Ron Paul is nothing but a "Poseur" ... all mouth & trousers ... who hasn't a clue about anything but hot air ... and also thinks 9/11 was done by 19 Arabs. He was told, chapter & verse, why both McCain and Obomination were DISQUALIFIED, and just held up his hands in surrender last year. I know this. I was on the e-mail lists. Both he, and his 'legal team' were told this over and over again. Don't ever put any faith in Ron Paul. He just says what he wants you to hear)




I am in complete agreement with you on the venus project. I've been talking to a lot of people about it for some time now and they laugh at me. I have to forgive their ignorance and hope they wake up soon.

What really gets me though is as soon as I you start to explain it.. the first question that comes out of peoples mouths
" how are they gonna afford that? "

Roxanne Meadows was completely right when she said " If there is a problem in society and the government can't make a profit from fixing it, it won't be done "

I used to listen to Ron Paul because I actually believed him at one point, then I saw footage of him waving at a crowd with illuminati hand gestures. That was the end.

Love x
Iloveu
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:59 pm

Re: Read this before going ANY FURTHER!

Postby Freeman On The Land Ben » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:20 pm

From my own perspective i have no dept.

I have no substantial outgoings just two monthly bills, i know this is perhaps an easier decision for some than others, i am on long term benefit though i want to be financially independent to be a Free Man :sun:

From what i have read this means getting rid of the National Insurance Number which once i have money coming in is absolutely fine by me :grin:
I regard the worlds military and security forces as the inventors of any god or extra-terestrial because both remain the only entities never prosecuted for gross breaches of human rights.
Freeman On The Land Ben
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:19 pm
Location: Here oooooeeee >>>>> :D

PreviousNext

Return to Bulletin Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron