Read this before going ANY FURTHER!

Important Announcements and Forum Alerts

Re: Read this before going ANY FURTHER!

Postby jobsaboba » Mon May 25, 2009 6:13 am

Scottfree wrote
Just suppose for a moment that the Freeman Movement and the Zeitgeist organisation
and the http://www.thevenusproject.com/
were all part of a global conspiracy......... Am I paranoid or what ???????

No not paranoid at all, if you do not reason out every bit of information you come across, you are still one of the sheeple.
At no time should you accept anything as the truth till you get that ( I KNOW THIS ) feeling.

As V says quite rightly, in your heart you will know, kinda like being in love, when you know....YOU KNOW !

Regards

Jobs
I am not wise......I am otherwise !

its not my banking system... and i dont take credit for it !!
jobsaboba

Postby Veronica » Mon May 25, 2009 10:26 am

'Sright!

There is the difference between "listening" and "making up your own mind", and "throwing the baby out with the bath water".

There are things about the Venus Project I do not agree with. For example, when they say "There is no need for personal property". This is not true. "Personalisation" often takes place. Take Bowling Balls. You will be hard-pressed to get a good Bowling Average if you don't have your own ball, one that's the right weight, hole-positions, etc. And computers. As soon as you switch one on you start to personalise it. And cars, etc.

Nevertheless, I listen to what they say, and I think about it. A lot of what they say is true. That fictional & pseudo-controlled scarcity has driven us down the road to 'consumerism', is perfectly true. And has to stop.

Even if you don't take on all their ideas, some of them may be worth listening to.

If they are disinformation then, don't forget, 80% MUST be INFORMATION ... so don't throw that baby out with the bathwater.

Any form of 'standard' (e.g. based on precious metals) is a fallacy. "Money" is a fallacy. By pushing something like "a Gold Standard" ... just means: "You haven't got it yet! You haven't got to the crux. You really don't understand what is truly going on". On the other hand, since "money" is nothing more than a Belief System, it IS possible to equate it to another Belief System: "The BELIEF in the 'value' of gold". But they are only two Belief Systems. And BELIEFS can be changed without affecting ANYTHING is the Real World! So Belief Systems are irrelevant. As far as I'm concerned gold is quite useful in electronics, but that's it. "Quite useful" is not the same as "We should make it our God".

"Money" = "Debt" just means one Illusion = another Illusion.

"Money" = "Labour" is impossible. An Illusion can't be the same as something Real, and "Labour" is a Real expenditure of energy. Ask anyone who collapses into a chair after a hard day's work if it was all an Illusion!

"Buy", "Sell" & "Commerce" are Illusions.

"Exchange" is an Illusion where one side = "Money".

"Exchange" is only Real when both sides are Real.

Equations only work when both sides are exactly equal and exactly equivalent.

They work if you have a Belief System on both sides, but in this case they are irrelevant and lead to corruption.

They don't work if one side is a Belief System and the other side is Real.

They only work properly if both sides are Real. And that's all down to Common Sense.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby SteveS » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:32 am

Veronica wrote:Well, better to watch The Venus Project ... which is the only real alternative: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=99

(Ron Paul is nothing but a "Poseur" ... all mouth & trousers ... who hasn't a clue about anything but hot air ... and also thinks 9/11 was done by 19 Arabs. He was told, chapter & verse, why both McCain and Obomination were DISQUALIFIED, and just held up his hands in surrender last year. I know this. I was on the e-mail lists. Both he, and his 'legal team' were told this over and over again. Don't ever put any faith in Ron Paul. He just says what he wants you to hear)

As is the case with any politician full of hot air and liberal with untruths the EU referendum being one such instance. And the current Expenses row is another where thier human nature says lets grab as much as we can all we have to say is "i'm sorry" and it will all go away.

But in any society where one person is more equal than another be it power or unit of currency be it gold, silver, diamonds or fiat money there will always be corruption after all whats the saying why work yourself when you can force others to do it for you.

money = slavery/bondage
banksters + heads of state = slavery/bondage on a largerscale

only difference in a so called free world is they dont put chains on you only those in your "own mind "
You have to work for money and yet as HM Treasury has stated "Money has no intrinsic value" therefore you work for nothing. Bondage without chains.
SteveS

Postby Veronica » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:13 am

SteveS wrote:Bondage without chains.

The prison without the bars.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Catnap » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:17 am

Did I read right - TUPAC are now saying a STRAW PERSON is FAKE????????? My brain has just exploded :gasp:
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Postby Veronica » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:04 am

Catnap wrote:Did I read right - TUPAC are now saying a STRAW PERSON is FAKE????????? My brain has just exploded :gasp:

The link, Catnap ... the link, please?

I doubt if what they've said - whatever it is - makes the slightest difference. This is the problem with them. They run off in all directions at once.

Without "ego" I say: There is no calming influence over there. There is nothing to stop anyone running off into oblivion, and dragging everyone else with them. That's the 'control' I try to apply here. By constantly being active, and explaining things as simply as I can. No-one here is censored. You can say what you like. But Veronica will pull you back if you start to run off into oblivion. That's my job. That's what I do.

(And that's why we make progress here)

The link, please, Catnap ... I don't have time to wade through their entire site.

Please ... ALWAYS post a link ... so we know what's being referred to.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:15 am

Veronica wrote:John’s Forum is now saying that Straw Person is a fake.

I've a feeling this is where claire got it, V
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Catnap » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:26 am

Thanks Pete - yes you are right thats where I got it.

I know you are a bit uptight V but please dont take it out on me - I dont expect you to go wading through anything. I was just asking for clarification of what you said thats all.

No worries - will look in to it for myself.
Namaste

Claire

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security shall deserve neither and lose both. Benjamin Franklin
Catnap

Postby Veronica » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:29 am

I'm not uptight. I just wish someone would post a link, that's all. If they ever get around to it, I'd be happy to look at it.
BaldBeardyDude wrote:I've a feeling this is where claire got it, V

Is not a link
Catnap wrote:Thanks Pete - yes you are right thats where I got it.

And neither is that.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Catnap » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:35 am

V I came here because its the one site (I thought) I had found where I wouldnt have to put up with being spoken down to, patronised or had a go at. You made the statement about TUPAC and I was just asking you to clarify/expand on what you had said in this thread. Im sorry I didnt post a link - I didnt think I needed to.

So shoot me why dont you.
Namaste

Claire

Catnap

PreviousNext

Return to Bulletin Board