Read this before going ANY FURTHER!

Important Announcements and Forum Alerts

Re: Read this before going ANY FURTHER!

Postby Veronica » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:56 pm

Well, better to watch The Venus Project ... which is the only real alternative: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=99

(Ron Paul is nothing but a "Poseur" ... all mouth & trousers ... who hasn't a clue about anything but hot air ... and also thinks 9/11 was done by 19 Arabs. He was told, chapter & verse, why both McCain and Obomination were DISQUALIFIED, and just held up his hands in surrender last year. I know this. I was on the e-mail lists. Both he, and his 'legal team' were told this over and over again. Don't ever put any faith in Ron Paul. He just says what he wants you to hear)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby fries&brimstone » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:45 pm

wayland wrote:A true GOLD standard offered by the austrian school of economics would not let this happen, of course with good honest people
running the show, keeping the amount of money linked to the amount of gold reserves would significantly reduce the boom and bust cycle,
would reduce wars as most times the mass production(quantative easing blah)of the money supply has happened it was preceding wars, governments would be smaller (much)
see link, also watch ron paul or peter schiff on you tube or google

Even if the currency were to be backed by tangible assets (gold, oil etc) and the system run by honest people, I can guarantee that within 30-40 years we'd be right back where we started.

All it has ever taken, historically, is the right 'crisis' - and the vultures swoop down to provide the 'solution'. Just one such example:

"Either the application for renewal of the (private bank's) Charter is granted, or the United States will find itself in a most disastrous war." Nathan Rothschild, 1811
President Madison refused to renew the private banker's charter. Right on cue, the war of 1812 broke out, seriously impacting the fledgeling republic's self-financing economy.
"The dominion which the banking institutions have obtained over the minds of our citizens ... must be broken, or it will break us." Thomas Jefferson, 1815

The entire support structure (media, education etc) needs to be demolished and rebuilt. Its purpose and its limitations must be set not by legislation, but by wisdom. Legislation can be - and always is - progressively undermined. True wisdom is impervious to such schemes.
fries&brimstone

Postby fries&brimstone » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:55 pm

Veronica wrote:Well, better to watch The Venus Project ... which is the only real alternative: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=99

The Venus project looks a little too 'utopian' for my liking.

Veronica wrote:(Ron Paul is nothing but a "Poseur" ... all mouth & trousers ... who hasn't a clue about anything but hot air ... and also thinks 9/11 was done by 19 Arabs. He was told, chapter & verse, why both McCain and Obomination were DISQUALIFIED, and just held up his hands in surrender last year. I know this. I was on the e-mail lists. Both he, and his 'legal team' were told this over and over again. Don't ever put any faith in Ron Paul. He just says what he wants you to hear)

I more or less agree, although given his contrarian voting record he scores a couple of points for being one of the few who actually votes his conscience (such as a member of Congress has).

Which doesn't take away from the fact that the guy is a politician, is playing by the rules and as such is less free to speak and live the truth than you or I.

Why do people put their faith in others who are so obviously compromised?

What was it Theodor Herzl said? Oh, that's right:

"We will lead every revolution against us".

And they do.
fries&brimstone

Postby Veronica » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:09 pm

I would not claim The Venus Project to be perfect, and the sight of those pre-fabricated 'homes' gave me the shudders, but most of the basic ideas are correct.

Ron Paul? Voting record? Don't forget there always has to be 'opposition' ... so as to maintain the ILLUSION. (Manufactured opposition, of course)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

"Come out of that white house, with your hands UP!"

Postby Veronica » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:18 pm

By the way, if we are getting 'political' here is the front cover of Globe Magazine in the US. It's a mag that is on every Supermarket Checkout:

The inauguration of this evil S-of-a-B was not against the 'legislated rules of the Society'. But it was against the Constitution.

So ... if the US Constitution doesn't count for diddly-squat, what price the British Constitution?

(Neither count under Maritime Law ... do they? Because the US & UK are on LAND ... see?)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: "Come out of that white house, with your hands UP!"

Postby fries&brimstone » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Veronica wrote:The inauguration of this evil S-of-a-B was not against the 'legislated rules of the Society'. But it was against the Constitution.

Yeah - I've been following this story for the past few months on alternative radio. I really does look like there's something in it. However . . . . .

The higher you climb up that greasy pole, the more dirt they have on you. With serious dirt like this in reserve, there'd be no need for messy assassinations should Barak the Builder ("can we fix it? yes we can", indeed!) step out of line.

If he did, the mainstream media would suddenly 'discover' the story and he'd be out on his ear in double-quick time.

Ultimately - as I'm sure you know, V - the president's job is that of a well-paid actor. And going on his form so far I'm not exactly expecting a JFK-style frontal assault from Obama on the Federal Reserve or anything else of substance.

Obey your masters. Play 'president'. Shut up. That's the job.

Since the Banking Act of 1862 the level of dignity in the post has slowly dwindled, eventually reaching today's all-time low.

E.
fries&brimstone

Postby Veronica » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:28 pm

Yup to all of that.

(Even if he was born in Hawaii, he still wouldn't be qualified because Hawaii is a forcefully-occupied US Territory ... like Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. Hawaii is not a State of the Union)
Soldier 'Mutiny' Against Obama

AN active duty Army officer in Iraq is refusing to recognize President Barack Obama as Commander-in-Chief - and hundreds more soldiers are lining up to follow suit, sources reveal in a shocking world exclusive! Find out why the new President's authority is being questioned in what is rapidly developing into an unprecedented Constitutional crisis. It's vital reading for every American!
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby ScotFree » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:38 am

Veronica now I am realy CONFUSED............

You say above:
"I think you may have discovered why I haven't registered on TPUC, and don't bother posting stuff there, and don't bother going to any meetings or presentations."

I am/was quite active on the TUPC Forum but now feel it is too much chit chat ........this Forum is showing remedy to problems,
BUT
Are you supporting the http://www.thevenusproject.com/ ????

I have seen Robs Cunning Plan and the "Society" he is building.
I am against all societies and am a member on none.
I follow somewhat Ayn Rand and Individualism.........
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q= ... arch&meta=

Just suppose for a moment that the Freeman Movement and the Zeitgeist organisation
and the http://www.thevenusproject.com/
were all part of a global conspiracy......... Am I paranoid or what ???????
Dave a Freeman, Scottish Highlands
http://www.freemanhighland.co.uk/
ScotFree

Postby Veronica » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:16 am

ScotFree,

If you want questions answered, you have to look inside your own heart. All the answers are there. You just use your Common Sense. Maybe it is even called 'intuition'.

My Common Sense tells me the Freedom Movement is the real deal. Because it is the only movement that makes sense, and completely satisfies my intuition.

Others may look upon it as a part of the Global Conspiracy. If so, I'd like to know which bit of it generates that idea.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby denisimo » Sun May 24, 2009 7:08 pm

Hey guys,
Do you (now we) do a newsletter regularly to members?
A newsletter WOULD be appreciated by me...yessir! posting.php?mode=reply&f=63&t=74&confirm_key=56Z65C2LWT#

I am an Aussie/Kiwi Earthling who loves our lovely planet and my freedom to travel, think, trade, prosper and add value.
posting.php?mode=reply&f=63&t=74&confirm_key=56Z65C2LWT#

Cheers,
Denis posting.php?mode=reply&f=63&t=74&confirm_key=56Z65C2LWT#
denisimo

PreviousNext

Return to Bulletin Board