Read this before going ANY FURTHER!

Important Announcements and Forum Alerts

Read this before going ANY FURTHER!

Postby Veronica » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:56 am

There is an illusion ... and there is a reality.

The illusion is that 'money has some value'. The reality is that 'money has no value'

However, at this time, 'money' is a CONVENIENCE that supports EXCHANGE ('trade').

That support is totally DECEPTIVE, CORRUPT, and FRAUDULENT. Part of the illusion is that it works, by and large.

Commercial Redemption i.e. Live Birth Trusts and 'Acceptance for value' supports the illusion.

As this all becomes more exposed, we will need to move to a TRULY FAIR, HONEST, NON-DECEPTIVE system for CONVENIENT EXCHANGE. There are a number of already-used mechanisms that can achieve that, e.g. the LETS mechanism.

However, in the meanwhile, we are stuck with what we have - to some extent.

But, I suggest, your efforts and concentration should be centred on minimising the extent to which you depend on the current system. Minimising is the opposite of maximising.

Consequently before 'getting into Commercial Redemption, LBT, A4V' it is ESSENTIAL to see the ULTIMATE RESULT of what you are doing.

Remember: Everyone has a Live Birth Trust. That means that, while you may - for a period of time - enjoy the fruits of your own, ULTIMATELY - once everyone is using their own - NONE OF THEM will count for ANYTHING.

So, in consequence, the usage of Commercial Redemption will, at the end of the day, kill itself off.

Which could be considered to be a good thing. Because it needs to die. Because it is an endemic part of the deceptive, corrupt, insidious, and dishonest mechanism of today.

And this is the reason:

For the sake of expediency I’m going to use some acronyms. (It’s OK, just a few)

BBSLC = Banks, Building Societies & Loan Companies, etc. Any company that can ‘provide a loan’, including ‘moneylender’.

THEM, THEY, THEIR, THINGS = Parasites & Psychopaths, who own BBSLCs

YOU, US, WE = Slaves

THEY don’t like work. (Who does?). THEY think they have some ‘Divine Right of Kings’.

How do THEY avoid work?

Answer: By ‘making THEIR money work for THEM’. By getting someone else to do the actual graft.

How can this be arranged?

Answer: By setting up illusions. By creating the idea of ‘money’. By making sure WE graft for it, but THEY don’t.

Gosh, how is that done?

Right. Well. To make it work a thing called ‘money’ is necessary. So that WE can be ‘paid’ for doing the graft. And so that WE think that having ‘money’ is a good idea, ‘cos we can ‘buy’ things with it.

OK so far. That means we have to find a job, in order to get paid. That means we have to be prepared to ‘sell ourselves into Slavery’.

So that bit works.

Now, how to THEY avoid ‘that bit that works’?

Answer: By dipping into the pool in a way that the Slaves won’t recognise as parasitical. And this dovetails neatly into how the ‘money’ is created in the first place! Whoopeee!

THEY decided that ‘money’ created needs to be EXCHANGED for ‘graft’. OUR graft, not THEIRS.

THEY decided that. YOU didn’t decide that. YOU were just born into that decision. A decision THEY made. What right did THEY have to make that decision? Answer: No right whatsoever.

But that does not stop THINGS like that. A little problem like ‘You don’t have the right’, isn’t going to bother THEM in the slightest.

The mechanism for EXCHANGING ‘money’ for ‘graft’ requires a ‘controlling authority’ to release it. Now we see where HM Treasury comes into the picture.

This is the authority that releases YOUR created ‘money’ into the system (i.e. ‘into circulation’).

But it’s no good just giving it to YOU. Because, if that was the case, YOU wouldn’t be inclined to graft for it. And, not only that, it doesn’t help THEM to simply ‘make their money work for them’.

So now we see where BBSLC comes in to the picture.

If HM Treasury releases YOUR ‘money’ to BBSLC, then they will issue it to YOU, on condition you graft for it, so as to ‘pay them back’.

And BBSLC will ensure that YOU keep your head down, nose to the grindstone, and so on. ‘Cos BBSLC/THEY have ‘ways of making sure you do that’! (Nasty letters containing all sorts of threats. Ownership of the media, so as to spread illusions, and thereby re-enforce the written threats to you, by showing you what is happening to others. The whole gamut)

And, when you ‘pay back’ BBSLC – for YOUR own ‘money’ in the first place – they can just scoop it up by the bucketload, and ‘make it work for them’!

There! That’s the system.

Just a couple of problems.

First of all, it is a House of Cards, which cannot go on for ever. It is a bubble waiting to burst. An accident, looking for somewhere to happen. And, in March 2009, we are seeing that happen world-wide.

Secondly it only works until it becomes exposed for the deceptive fraud it actually is.

So, in summary, the plan is to get you to work your socks off, while a few can just get a free ride on your back. The plan was to create an illusion for you to live under, providing sufficient apparent ‘benefits’, such that you would be hard-pressed to take stock - and actually realise it was all, in reality, an illusion, designed for your perpetual enslavement.

“Those who are most enslaved are those who falsely believe they are free” - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1739 - 1832)

And that's why we need to get rid of 'money'. The current Monetary System, as it is called. That's why we are persisting to open up the Live Birth Trusts.

Not to use them to personal advantage.

But to use them to EXPOSE the deceptions and the frauds - so as to ultimately kill of not just them, but the WHOLE THING.

(Just so's you know what you are doing)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Re: Read this before going ANY FURTHER!

Postby Highspirit » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:48 pm

I agree with all that entirely. However, I am now reading on the TPUC forum that the 'Strawman' is also a complete fallacy, that the 'Person' is just a name used to also mean 'human being' and that there is no substantive evidence at all that any of this is correct or working and we should all just rebel against the system as a 'human being' but still answer to all Statutes or face and accept prosecution. These words are being used on that forum by people claiming to be a 'Freman-On-The-Land' as well.

They are also stating the Commercial Redemption is purely a money making scam beng peddelled by a bunch of money grabbing con-artists. Now, I have listened to Rob Menard and watched his videos and feel that he must be right. There must be a way of using your BC Trust and surely the 'Person' is a fictional entity. However, these guys are quoting some good sources of information to refute the whole thing.

I am totally confused :(

Can you offer any opinion on ths please V?
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby Highspirit » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:16 pm

Sorry, here is just one link they put forward to refute some of these things;

http://www.teamlaw.org/Mythology.htm#Strawman
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby Veronica » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:10 pm

I think you may have discovered why I haven't registered on TPUC, and don't bother posting stuff there, and don't bother going to any meetings or presentations.

That way I avoid all the bullshit.

Let’s take a close look at the situation, shall we?

John thinks that the Queen is A-OK “because … well … she’s a woman”.

John thinks that the Queen Mother, whom his father used to chauffer, was AA-OK+++.

John thinks the only thing that was suspicious about 9/11 was that “a building wobbled”.

John says a Statute is a Statutory Instrument.

John says that he doesn’t read anything except ‘the law’ … because it’s ‘funny’.

John laughs heartily at the idea of “the reptiles”. Ho-ho-ho!

John is going around the country saying most of this … or said it on Edge Media TV.

John’s Forum is now saying that Straw Person is a fake.

On the other hand, I know that The Reptiles are real. I also know that the Queen has been dowsed 50% reptilian, and that the Queen Mother was dowsed 100% reptilian. I also know that The Queen has been married to an out-and-out Nazi for her entire married life.

I also know the difference between a Statute and a Statutory Instrument.

I also know the 9/11 was an Inside Job of mega-proportions and that it – and it’s consequences – cannot be dismissed as “a building wobbled”.

I have managed to get HM Treasury to admit that ‘money has no value’. From that MOST IMPORTANT AXIOM, EVERYTHING ELSE can be worked out. And I have, more or less. You’ll find all the working out on this Forum.

It’s up to you who you believe. I know what I believe, and I’ve said so.

BTW: Don't take my criticisms of John Harris too harshly. I do respect much of what he has done, and firmly believe his heart is in the right place. I live in hopes that he will wake up fully from his remaining illusions. Don't forget, I'm some 30 years or so older than he is.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Highspirit » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:26 pm

Well I can certainly understand that. I try and glean as much information as I can from as many different sources as possible and I know there will be conflicting evidence against my personal views when I do so. I can also understand the urge of misinfomers to act within these forums. I am confused yes, I am new to the whole thing but what I do know is what sits in my own heart as the truth is the light I will follow.

Thank you :-)
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby Veronica » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:30 pm

I don't worry too much about gleaning from other sources.

I read stuff, of course.

Then I just apply Common Sense.

(However, when it comes to 'using Commercial Redemption' it is perfectly obvious that much of it is simply a money-making scheme. Why does Winston Shrout charge for his DVDs - and protect them so fiercly - when he - apparently - LOVES going to Court, winning, and making money - which has no value - hand over fist?)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Veronica » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:59 pm

I looked at that Team Law link.

Now my Second Pocket Edition of Black's says:

person 1. A human being. 2. An entity (such as a corporation) that is recognised in law as having the rights and duties of a human being 3. the living body of a human being.

What's missing? Begins with "S".

And that's where the Team Law stuff goes wrong. That's where the examples they quote are fallacious. Just because someone loses a case, does not mean that they argued the points correctly. COMMON SENSE says it could just as easily mean they used half-baked arguments.

(Be warned about having an 'open mind'. An open mind is like an open drain ... sucks in all kinds of shit. The trick is to know when to close the shutters)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby werone » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:14 pm

I am fully aware as I am sure you are also aware that private banksters print and lend paper that has no value other than to light a fire or to wipe ones arse with (I think Andrex is better anyway) but Governments worldwide go cap in hand to these crooks because the illusion holds and if there ever was a brain cell or two in the halls of power then those in knowledge suck the teat of the people to keep there positions as overseers on the slave plantation. And it is a slave plantation, you register your property, car and as such hand over title and now you have instead, the privilege to use, unless the court, (banks reps) decide otherwise.
Paper money never created anything, only the living soul has the power to create anything of value and it is traded to the banksters in exchange for a poor version of Andrex.
Government bonds = Bondage
The masses eyes glaze over when they are told that they are indeed slaves on a banksters plantation.

Remember birth registration?

In its narrowest sense, the word "slave" refers to people who are treated as the property of another person, household, company, corporation or government. This is referred to as chattel slavery.[13] The 1926 Slavery Convention described slavery as "...the status and/or condition of a person over who any or all of the powers attaching to the right of ownership are exercised..." Slaves cannot leave an owner, an employer or a territory without explicit permission (they must have a passport to leave), and they will be returned if they escape. Therefore a system of slavery—as opposed to the isolated instances found in any society—requires official, legal recognition of ownership, or widespread tacit arrangements with local authorities, by masters who have some influence because of their social and/or economic status and their lives.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery
werone

Postby Veronica » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:12 pm

Yes, indeed. It is long past time Slavery was abolished.

They've had a very good run. But all good things must come to an end.
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby wayland » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:13 pm

hi all just point regarding the money, any fiat currency like the one we have is doomed to failure, money backed by nothing along

with corrupt and greedy people looking after it is bound to cause problems, they believe in the keynesian(john maynard keynes) theory
which is basically what caused the problem should cure it!! My arse!! history shows this system doesnt work zimbabwe, weimar republic.

A true GOLD standard offered by the austrian school of economics would not let this happen, of course with good honest people
running the show, keeping the amount of money linked to the amount of gold reserves would significantly reduce the boom and bust cycle,
would reduce wars as most times the mass production(quantative easing blah)of the money supply has happened it was preceding wars, governments would be smaller (much)
see link, also watch ron paul or peter schiff on you tube or google

http://www.mises.org/

love, peace and freedom
"By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise." - Adolph Hitler
wayland

Next

Return to Bulletin Board