Whats the point?

Important Announcements and Forum Alerts

Whats the point?

Postby Freeman Stephen » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:22 pm

Ive sacrificed alot to find a way for people to be free, just to find myself overshadowed by people who talk a good talk but seem to have did little else. I know what Im doing would be the freedom those genuinely interested in being free would want but the truth is most just want to freeload while moaning about the government on the internet. When I first proposed this method, lots of people said it was impossible and others said this was the way if only unclimbable obstacles could be climbed. I climbed those obstacles to show others it could be done but I feel I have been naive because to me it seems noone really wants freedom they just want to dream about it while blaming anyone but themselves for the lack of it. I think Ive sacrificed enough. Id have had more help sitting on my arse in a state registered house writing a website or doing online radio dedicated to nothing but idle talk. Theres little point in me doing this if its always just going to be me. I have to get on with my life. Anyone genuinely intersted in establishing a freedom village, please talk me out of quitting this. Ive achieved everything but finding anyone doing anything more than finding excuses to go on dreaming.
Freeman Stephen

Re: Whats the point?

Postby huntingross » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:40 pm

I don't what to say Stephen.

You chose the most extreme mountain to climb and shown the greatest courage and dedication to conquering it.

In my darkest days when I considered the problems and the things that made it sustainable as a venture, I had mains water, access for a car and an AGA for cooking/hot water/space heating...and that seemed tough.

I still feel if you could negotiate a permanent access with one of your neighbours then people would come. An influx of materials would bring a huge benefit.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Freeman Stephen » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:50 pm

People are too afraid I might attract bug squishers. You know the highly unempathetic so afraid of realityvthat they never have the chance to just enjoy being alive.
Freeman Stephen

Postby musashi » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:42 pm

Tell me how Gartbeth will stop Agenda 21.

The core programme of every living organism is ----------- eat - survive - reproduce.
When a living organism ignores a threat to life then that creature is functioning abnormally and will not survive.

Agenda 21 is a clear and present danger to life.
Codex alimentarius is a clear and present danger to food.
Vaccinations are a clear and present danger to reproduction.

How does Gartbeth address these threats?

Musashi.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:37 pm

Its a failed attempt at getting people to dump the system. The system is nothing without people. People complain about the system but they prefer to live within it than without it - ergo gartbeth is a failed attempt.
Freeman Stephen

Postby Dreadlock » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:16 pm

You can't get people to dump the system m8. They have to want to.
You haven't failed until you stop trying and as long as it feels like the right thing to do keep doing it. That's my advice for what it's worth.
You never know what the future holds...
Dreadlock

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:22 pm

What do you mean by the right thing to do? Its a moral thing to the point of altruism. Ive got a duty to myself to and I really am wasting my time here.
Freeman Stephen

Postby Dreadlock » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:31 pm

Are you saying that you think the right thing to do is harmful to yourself? If that is the case then you do have a dilemma. Sainthood v survival :thinks: ?
But if you really do think you are wasting your time then altruism is no longer a factor as time wasting helps no one. So the logical thing to do is put yourself first.
Dreadlock

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:56 pm

Thats about where Im at. I think this can work to free whoever does it but its not worth doing, doing it alone. My longterm hope was that a community would work here inspiring other communities to be established inspiring society that rather than them needing the system, its the system that needs them. Its a hard thing to demonstrate to people hooked into the systems paradigm without any evidence to show it working.
Freeman Stephen

Whats the point?

Postby Divide&Conquer » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:49 am

As long as you're happy and enjoying doing what you're doing you should carry on. More people will join you eventually. People need to see things for themselves, they have to experience it first hand otherwise they'll never wake up to certain realities. What's that's saying "not until the tanks start rolling". People are too lazy and apathetic, it's the principle of least action, they won't change until they feel they have to, or until it's too late.
Divide&Conquer

Next

Return to Bulletin Board