Freeman's day - Last Sunday in August

Important Announcements and Forum Alerts

Freeman's day - Last Sunday in August

Postby woodman » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:50 am

Had this email from V a while back, and I think it's a great idea, considering all the other 'special' days we have to endure.

(From Tommy)
I just had an idea, why don't we chose a certain day of the year to be "Freemans Day", were we can all get together and celebrate our achievements. As Freemen. what do you think Veronica?
I think that's a bloody good idea!

(As HM The Good Queen Veronica of Forvik) It will be "the last Sunday in August", by Royal Decree.

(Which, this year, just happens to be my ALLEGED Biological Birthday. And I also declare it to by My Official Birthday, as well.

I therefore decree that all Forvegians should have Monday 1st September, 2014 as a Public Holiday, in lieu. Which means that - this year - we can celebrate Freemen's Day TWICE!)

Vxxx
‘Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds’- Robert Nesta Marley (1945 - 1981)

‘All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing’ - Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)
woodman
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Freeman's day - Last Sunday in August

Postby Freeman Stephen » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:17 pm

https://public.worldfreemansociety.org/forum/44-general-questions/21736-worldwide-freeman-day

Hope it doesn't start a schism but world freeman day was chosen as december 3rd back in 2009 and backed unanimously by all present at the time.

Its now gained notoriety on several other websites. For example http://www.worldtruth.org/mobile/event/10/world-freeman-day/

Dec 3rd is the birthday of Elizabeth-Anne Elaine, the daughter of Robert:Arthur Menard. The government threatened to make his daughters life a misery if he didn't comply with them and that was his reason for studying law in the first place.

Anyways, the anonymous op to the thread that got it all started was actually someone from britain - Emmanual Goldstein so as EG is very good friend of mine I absolutely must support dec 3 as the day.
Freeman Stephen

Return to Bulletin Board