UK Column

Important Announcements and Forum Alerts

UK Column

Postby treeman » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:42 pm

I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Re: UK Column

Postby no_ta » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:34 pm

This broadcast is highly recommended, for the following reasons:

I have followed Brian Gerrish for sometime now, in the beginning he unravelled the vile Common Purpose organisation and explained the unexplainable.

In this episode he explains what we all suspect but have difficulty in finding the words, basically this country is being suffocated with foreigners to stifle our way of life, until we reach breaking point, the mob kicks off and then enter Eurocop.

The police forces of UK are stretched so thinly that if a major riot started, they would not be able to cope, combine that with the training police get to hate everyone, treat everyone as a criminal etc.

During the broadcast there is a serious article involving Guy Thomas, he and his wife were subjected to the most terrible attack from British Gas, Npower and the CPS. However Guy was not going to lie down and die, the video is a bit distorted in sound but if you are patient you will get the message. It is very apt for anyone having to enter the realms of litigation.

I am more than impressed with what uK Column are doing, and salute their strength and ability to get to the truth, the truth is something sorely lacking in this country today.

Thanks to treeman for putting in the link.
Meus Patria - diligo - pugna - quod - intereo pro
no_ta

Return to Bulletin Board