The meaning of meaning

Re: The meaning of meaning

Postby ArturoDekko » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:53 pm

Bless you Jobs and thanks for your words of wisdom and inspiration. :love:

Yes, feelings are important but without reason they can lead you astray. Compared to my current vision of the One, when I first came across it, it was but a dim glow in the mist in a terrain with which I was not familiar. I would stumble around in the mist till I found something and, once found, the mist would vanish and I would see clearly what I had found. It was like opening a door. Even though I would still have the memory of having not known, the knowing was so all-inclusive that I felt I had always known it. Later, I realised that some part of me had always known the truth, it was only a matter of becoming the part that knew. The truth would arrive in a moment, whole. I might catch myself speaking out the truth in my head while already knowing the end of the sentence before I began and could spend days of weeks coming to realise what it was I had known in the moment. There would be a feeling of energy rushing through my body, an experience of shock and awe, tears and laughter and the emotions of joy and euphoria. This was my sign that I had struck gold. The light of the truth I had found would not only illuminate some small focus of my life but would resonate and reverberate through all dimensions of my awareness. I became used to the feeling and found that I could reach out into the mist to feel the direction of the next step. Over time, I mapped out the terrain that had been hidden in the mist. The clearer I see the One, the clearer the path to it becomes and the more I feel love flowing from the One. While the One is not itself love or feeling, it is the source of them and they are integral with our experience of the One on this level of existence.

Once I had seen the perfect simplicity of the One, I was astounded that no other had seen the picture so clearly. I questioned my sanity many times but could not refute the truth I had found. I asked why me? I had experienced suffering and loss to become the vehicle that was capable of recognising this truth. I had spent a life of obsession and what I call real work to get to this point. A part of me longed for compensation. At times, I had dreams of wealth, fame and power, thinking of copyright and patent. At times, I looked at humanity and wondered if they deserved the truth. I had seen in history the destruction and suffering that had resulted from previous philosophies and it was not until I understood their negativity was a product of their incompleteness, could I see that the whole truth can only ever be in harmony. I had to grow beyond all these things before I was ready to share what I had found with the world. The truth does not belong to anyone and is to be shared freely with all who are ready to hear.

Words are a poor instrument which which to share the simplicity of truth, which is why I created my own symbolic logic, based on the very logic it contained, to express that truth as concisely and clearly as I could. This symbolism can be used to describe a cubic space of fractal meaning. The components and interactions of any philosophy, concept, religion or science can be placed within this cube of meaning and there will always be spaces that are not filled and there are never any components or interactions that do not fit inside the cube. There is space in there for everyone's concept of existence to exist side by side, without contradiction. You can put the theories of Marco Rodin and Nassim Harriman into the cube, they will not occupy the same space but they will intersect, and, knowing this, could be formed into a higher and more complete theory. The cube defines the totality and limit of all meaning and any level and depth of meaning can be found within it. If you put a philosophy inside the cube and find the parts are separate, it means that, although the parts can be seen as true from some perspective, there is always a perspective from which they are not true and that the parts do not justify the whole. If the parts of the philosophy are all joined together then that philosophy has some consistency. If the parts form a cycle, then the philosophy is self consistent and if they form a sphere, it is self consistent in several dimensions. The totality of the meaning of the logics of One could be represented as a hyper-sphere of infinite dimensions, being autonomous and infinitely self consistent and self defining; imagine the complexity possible with no limit on the number of dimensions.

One itself cannot be said to have any size but the oneness of the Universe is very large, the oneness of a photon is very small and the oneness of nothing is infinitesimally small. Similarly with time, One is ageless, the oneness of eternity is very large and the oneness of a moment is infinitesimally small yet the oneness of the moment and of eternity are the same. Everything is cyclic, the end is always the beginning. One is one beat, one tick, and in that beat, the whole of existence is manifest and collapses back to nothing, it comes from nothing and returns to nothing. Seen from our perspective of eternity, the wavelength is infinitely long and any finite perception of it appears unchanging or zero frequency. Seen from our perspective of the moment, the wavelength is infinitely small and of infinite frequency, meaning it appears constant and again, unchanging. The single beat of of eternity is the root and tonic of an infinite sequence of harmonics that ends in the beat of the moment.

In a vibrating string, the ends are not vibrating but the string is moving in between. In the first harmonic, the centre of the string does not move and the wavelength is halved. This non-moving part is a node. The sequence of harmonics is the same as the counting number sequence of the number of equally spaced nodes. This is linear harmonics. In Chaladni plates, resonant patterns are seen in two dimensions and passing through the range of frequencies shows patterns of standing waves separated by spectrums of turmoil. If you could imagine the fractal equivalent of a Chaladni plate, fractals being mathematical resonance, where instead of seeing only one scale of pattern, we could see from the microscopic to the cosmic, we would see a whole range of patterns. Now imagine how the complexity increases when we move into 3 dimensions; the vacuoles, walls, strings and nodes of this type of pattern on a large scale would look very similar to the distribution of galaxies. If you look closely at a Chaladni pattern you will see little swirling vortexes also. Imagine the complexity of pattern possible in infinite dimensions! The Universe has infinite dimensions, we just experience a limited number of them.

My cosmic view is of a resonant hyper-shere of indefinite size and infinite dimensional complexity. The centre of the sphere is One as a singularity, a zero point of absolute stillness. Extending from this point in all directions are ever increasing harmonics, ending with the continuous, infinite frequency as the surface of the sphere which also represents One as a unity. The continuity of the harmonic wave is a third aspect of the One, the oneness that connects everything together. Because we only ever see a part of the dimensional complexity we exist in, we see things as separate that are all connected through some other dimensional part of them; like seeing only the leaves on a tree and believing them to be separate, whereas each of them has a direct connection back through the twigs and branches to the one source in the trunk, the cell from the original seed from which the tree grew. The fourth aspect of the One is the variety inherent in the resonant field which arises out of uniqueness. There is only one absolute and unique One that contains all there is but the duality between singularity and unity, between zero resonance and infinite resonance, creates a scale of polarity and of variation. Within this field of variation, containing infinitely complex patterns of resonance, each point mirrors the uniqueness of One, that is, no two points can ever be exactly the same. The uniqueness of the parts means there will always be difference, which, on this plane at least, we perceive as change through time. The duality of one having different aspects of itself or of being One as opposed to Not-One is a fifth aspect of One and generates multiplicity, the source of energy, the source of procreation. Everything we know as one is that one as opposed to some other one and even the totality of One is one as opposed to nothing, so there is always duality and duality of duality is expansion and multiplicity.

The two limits to multiplicity are: when the original One is the only one to replicate and does so continually or if when only each new replication replicates itself, you get the arithmetic counting sequence, 1,2,3,4,5; if alternately the original One and each replication replicates, we have a geometric expansion of 1,2,4,8,16. There is a third sequence, called the Fibonacci Sequence, which is created when each replication pauses one cycle before replicating, 1,1,2,3,5,8. This sequence describes a perfect balance between the arithmetic and geometric progressions and the rate of change of the curve is known as the Golden Mean. If you couple this with the observation that the platonic solids are the only stable configurations for resonant waves in 3 dimensions, it is hardly surprising that we see these number sequences, proportions and shapes cropping up in all scales and dimensions of existence.

Returning to the infinitely dimensional hyper-sphere, the middle and the surface are pure stillness but between these, there is a quantum cloud of resonance containing every possible pattern. If you were to slice through the centre in any direction to expose an image one dimension lower, a quantum cloud in the shape of a donut or toroid appears. Slicing through the toroid would reveal another hyper-sphere. Down through all the dimensional layers is an alternating sequence of toroids nested within spheres, nested within toroids, nested within spheres ... such that every point within the field is always a tiny replica of the One, carrying with it all the qualities of One.

A similar picture is obtained by starting with a singularity, which produces a line of association or change, which is always part of a cycle of change, which through repetition becomes a spiral with the qualities of resonance and harmony, which becomes a cycle of possible resonance seen as a toroid, which itself is one of an infinite variety of toroids seen as rotating the donut in all directions about its own centre to form the same hyper-sphere we found when contracting from the totality. This is the creative sequence of the logics of the Foundation and the process is repeated by placing the hyper-sphere back at the beginning as the singularity. This alteration between sphere and donut is a constant theme throughout all levels of the manifest. If a spherical quantum field such as an electron is collapsed, a particle results. If a toroidal quantum field is collapsed, a string results. The resonance between sphere and donut is the resonance between singularity and duality. A single particle is one of a group that makes a single atom that is one of a group that makes a single molecule which is part of a group that makes a single molecular structure which is part of a group that makes a single organelle which is part of a group that makes a single cell which is part of a group that makes a single organ which is part of a group that makes a single animal which is part of a group that makes a society ... the single planet is part of a group that makes a stellar system which is part of a group that makes a galaxy which is part of a group that makes a cluster ... which is part of a group that makes the Unity of All. In general this alternation is the creative/receptive cycle repeated endlessly in all levels and depths of manifestation; creation manifests duality from singularity [A≠B], receptivity returns that duality to a singularity [A=B].

I got lost in the details of the pattern and strayed from the focus of where I was going with this which was to talk about love and the witness. Knowing there is a pattern of resonance enables us to see there will be areas within the pattern that are in harmony and other areas that are in discord. One definition of beauty might be, "fitness for purpose", as when something fits harmoniously into the pattern of its context, we see it as beautiful. In the same way as we only see a small part of the electromagnetic spectrum in the visible range, we only recognise a small portion of the spectrum of love within our experience. Here are the degrees of the spectrum of love we experience:

Physical love - the act of sex requires a degree of harmony. Just being in a similar place at a similar time is physical harmony. Any group of people acting physically together is displaying harmony. Footballers, their supporters, protesters, and religious congregations, all have a feeling of physical unity which is a fundamental aspect of love.
Passionate love - when two or more share the same passions in harmony, a sensation of love is felt, whether it is husband and wife, work-mates or fellow enthusiasts.
Mental love - when people share ideas and concepts in harmony, they feel the unity of love and inspiration.
Emotional love - when people resonate with each other on the emotional level, they feel love. This is the type of love most spoken about.
Spiritual love - when people resonate with each other on the spiritual level a deep and satisfying love is felt.

All these types of love share harmony and attractive force. This is seen on a lower level as the electron performing its dance of love with the nucleus and on the higher level in the harmony and attraction within a galaxy. Everything is an expression of love. When we see clearly that the spectrum of love is the spectrum of harmony and attraction, we can see it stretching all the way back to the One, that the way to the One is to follow the trail of love back to it through ever more refined and sublime levels until we are unity with the peace and perfection of the One. One way to ascension could be described as, "Find that warm fuzzy feeling of love and contentment, hang on to it and follow it all the way home.". As long as we head towards greater love, we will always be heading in the right direction.

Looking at the One as being the pinnacle of an ascending sequence of consciousness and love, passing through the entire spectrum of higher-selves, over-souls, angelic beings and gods, looks like a long way. There is a quicker much more immediate way to the One. When you realise that it is the One that is looking out through your little window of the witness, all you have to do is turn around and you are looking directly at the One. At first it might be a little dim and fuzzy but that is only a mark of all the attachments, beliefs, assumptions, presumptions and expectations that you still hold on to. The longer you gaze at the One, the clearer it gets and the less there is holding you back.

Love and Light :love: :sun:

AD
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby jobsaboba » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:42 am

:love: :love: :love: i thought it was what i was seeing that hurt me !!! Now i think its my blindness :love: :love: :love:

Thankyou.

Jobs :love:
I am not wise......I am otherwise !

its not my banking system... and i dont take credit for it !!
jobsaboba

Postby ArturoDekko » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Jobs :giggle: ( :love: )

Just finished writing this :8-):

After 15 years of effort, suddenly I know absolutely nothing|!!! And I am SO ( :grin: )

I wrote elsewhere, "My work stands on the shoulders of many others ..." and was thinking about that last night. Although I absorbed a lot from many sources, it turns out that it was what they were NOT saying that was important. No one told me what I needed to know, it was my seeing the one thing that none of them were saying that led me to the truth. Without realising it, everyone was saying a version of the truth without actually knowing it themselves, so I answered the question, "What would have to be true in order for all these other things to be true?". I did not see angels or hear voices, I was not visited by aliens, I just looked hard and long at what was there, or rather what was not there, and in so doing, knew more of myself.

I had walked the path in many ways, as you do, for many years but I started this quest, which was to become the knowing I now express, in the Void. I wanted to look VERY closely at what reality and experience were. I wanted somewhere clean to work, my own special laboratory. I chose the void, it seemed the obvious place at the time. As soon as I got there, I found it was in a real mess with beliefs, assumptions, expectations and all kinds of junk lying all over the place so I set to, cleaning it up. It scrubbed up good with a bit of work, all nice and shiny, in a non-shiney way ( :giggle: ), in its pristine nothingness. You have to be careful in the Void, one speck of dust off the hem of your coat and the whole non-place is contaminated. There is no existence, there is no comparability, there is no comparison, there is no unity and there is no continuity. I would go into the Void and pretend I was not there. ( :giggle: ) Try as hard as I could, I could not get One out of the Void, there is after all, only one Void. I did not mind too much as I had gone here to study existence after all.

I would allow the smallest speck, the merest glimmering of existence into the Void and just gaze at it, and in gazing, without wanting, for some time, saw that certain undeniable consequences always, unstoppably and immediately arose. Existence was always singular, how ever many bits there were, they were always collectively One and that One was always Unique. It is that singularity of the Void that always brings One into the Void and One cannot exist without a Void to exist in, or an observer, like me. I could not then, fail to see that I was an observer and anything I created vanished if I stopped observing it, the witness with his spy hole into the Void. Sometimes the Void leaked and I would have to repair and start again. Sometimes I dropped everything and had a lot of cleaning up to do. It was all a bit obsessive/compulsive but every visit brought something new, "Enter the Void, free gift every time.".

At first, it was difficult to remember, let alone understand, what I had seen in the Void when I was not there. Every time I returned to my work or was disturbed, I would have to clean out the Void, and build up, from the very beginning, the little blocks of understanding before I could continue. I did it a lot and got quicker and more confident at it, like developing a nose, and I got used to handling the information symbolically and started seeing patterns of relationships.

So I had the Singularity of the One or of the Witness and the inseparable duality of the One with the Void and the Witness with the Witnessed, meaning 1 always has two ends. This invariable adherence of One to Duality is the source of all multiplicity. The union and intercourse between the One and the Void, between 1 and 0, is the first ancestor of spiritual ecstasy and love. I realised that the cyclic bond between the three of us, 1, Dec (10) and 0, (and the related analogy of Father, Son and Holy Ghost) was a bond of commonality between all things, a continuity yet also a barrier since that which joins also separates. The difference between 1 and 0, One and Void, is expressed in the variety throughout every spectrum which leads to rhythm and harmony. The most mystical nature of one is like the centre of the four points of the compass, it is not one of the points but without it, they make no sense. I call this Unity, either being the One that contains all the other aspects of One or the One that is the boundary defining the edges and limits of One. It is the quality of Unity that enables us to see just a bit of the manifest as a single experience.

All these aspects or Essences of One, along with the relationships of the parts, form a definite multidimensional pattern. The pattern holds a logical reality which can be found in every part and moment of the manifest. This side of the pattern, starting with just One, is the creative, outgoing, side and ends in describing a complex, fractal, holographic, quantum, resonant field, containing the pattern of a standing wave which we experience as "reality". This part of the pattern consumed me for it was so rich and deep in endless detail and constant inspiration and, for a while, I forgot there was another side to the pattern, the receptive side. The receptive side was an opposite, reflected image of the creative side and described the dismantling of "reality" and its return to the Void. There were the five Vectors of the Void being a balance to the five Essences of the One. The whole spectrum of logic together was like Pachelbel's Canon, starting in simplicity, rising in complexity and returning to the simplicity of the beginning, but the return is not the same as the beginning for it carries experience.

I noticed there was an obsession with the masculine Creative side, with people talking of creativity, creation and the Creator while almost entirely ignoring the feminine receptivity, reception and the Receiver. Yet, creativity, although being an expression of One is always moving away from the One, whereas receptivity, also an expression of One, is returning to the One. Creativity and Receptivity are always in perfect harmony, total balance, equally indispensable. This is mirrored in the consciousness with creativity manifesting experience, even the experience of the One, and receptivity absorbing the experience, the 1 and 0. I realised that, although the One sometimes seemed a long way away, if you just turned around to see what it was that was looking for the One, you were looking directly at it. The clearer I see the One, the clearer the path to it becomes and the more love flows along this path and through me.

Between 1 and 0, between the witness and the witnessed, is the final mystery, the paradox that is neither the one nor the other, neither existent nor non-existent, neither duality nor the lack of it; the paradox out of which all arises. Like the pendulum transcending Heizenburg's Principal of Uncertainty at the end of its swing, we know where it is and how fast it is going, 0, since it must stop to turn around. For want of a better word, I call it the Mirror although, the idea of the hole in a pin hole camera is also relevant. The Mirror produces a perfect inverse reflection of the One in the Void and the Void in the One; neither can be said to pre-exist the other and neither can be without the Mirror. The Mirror is quite undefinable for all existence is in the One and all non-existence is in the Void, so there is nothing that can be said about it other than it is somewhere between the two yet not either and is the invisible source of symmetry. 1 is odd, 0 is even but the Mirror is neither. This is the ultimate nothing, the nothing of even nothing. This is why I can now say that I know absolutely nothing and I am ecstatic. :grin:

:love: :sun:

AD

ArturoDekko

Postby enegiss » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:44 am

wonderful read AD, i was reading about wave structured matter under quantum mechanics, suggesting similar, but i do like the nothingness of it all, in the mirror, the unimaginableness of dualities non existence. gonna drift over this for a while, great work. peace and light
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby jobsaboba » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:59 am

AD :clap: :clap: :clap:

Excellent :love:

There is nothing to know hahahahahahaha Excellent !!!

When you know nothing, you are without ego, or mind.

When you are nothing, Everything is yours, What a wonderful Gift

That being said, im suprised the universe is not abundant with laughter.

Maybe the tears we see on our little planet at this time, are a result of the falling over :grin:

Perhaps our little planet could be said to be going through the terrible 2s lol.

One other thing i might add,

It was once believed that the earth was flat....
people were villified and killed for suggesting it was round....
eventually it became true that the earth was round.......
people were ridiculed for still believing it was flat......
now we begin to realise that the earth is entirely in our minds, imagination and we are the creators....
this will be a little harder as we have to take responsibility for our actions, because of the consequences...
we still fail to see the cyclic nature of all there is, and as a result go blindly into ideas without any understanding of what is to come, because of our actions.

me thinks potty training is on the agenda next

it will save us having to clear all the shit up afterwards pml

regards

jobsaboba

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:25 am

jobsaboba wrote:When you know nothing, you are without ego, or mind.

How do you know that? :giggle:
Freeman Stephen

Postby jobsaboba » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:44 am

Freeman Stephen wrote:
jobsaboba wrote:When you know nothing, you are without ego, or mind.

How do you know that? :giggle:

Whats "that" :puzz: pml

jobsaboba

Postby enegiss » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:12 pm

hi jobs,
now we begin to realise that the earth is entirely in our minds, imagination and we are the creators....
...or, we are inside the mind of the creator (or the will) and are expressed for its own desire, manifested and made aware of its existence by reflection. the quandry appears to be oo, or two circular symbols (like a duality but isnt) oo= HU, what is Allah, Allah is will,which is the expressed of the creator 00=HU, Allah is one, the common term would be AllahHU eckbar, the will of oo=hu is most great. i belive the sound made whilst expressing the name HU (arabic pronunctiation) tells its own tale as whilst making the sound it encompasses both circles involved (oo) and brings it into one wave or cycle, the two circle sysmbols are the root word for HU, HU translated into english becomes he or him, my studies leave me to believe, what do ya think anyone, :yes: or :no: we are created or we are creators. peace and light
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby Prajna » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:55 pm

we are creation creating itself.

If you look at the ocean you can identify a wave. But really there is no such separate thing called 'wave', it is just the ocean doing something.

Really there is no separate 'you' or 'me', it is just creation creating.

Namaste
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
Prajna

Postby ArturoDekko » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:41 pm

:love: to all :love:

You are all right :clap: :giggle: All dualities can be transcended. Where ever we see two sides to a thing, there is always a perspective where the two sides are seen as a variation of one thing. Take a stick and tell me which end is right and which end is wrong; they are just two ends of a stick and you cannot take one away without removing the other. The final duality, that can only be transcended by being the Mirror, is the question, "Is it 1 or 0". The Universe we perceive is part of the answer. "1 or 0" is the ultimate paradox. When we hear a joke, we are led to believe one reality, to be suddenly shown another reality. Thus the point of a joke is to collapse a paradox and rhythmic laughter ensues as the mind flips back and forth between the alternate realities. 1 and 0 are the two poles of a cosmic joke, the laughter is the resonance from the one to the other creating the tick of time, which is saying, "Yes it is, no it isn't, yes it is, no it isn't, ...". Each moment is unique, entire in itself. In each moment the Universe is created in positive time and collapses back to zero in negative time, thus it always returns to the same zero moment. So, in total, we see all moments starting at the same point but from our limited view, we just focus on the moments of positive time and see time extending as a continuity. We are living the cosmic joke. When we know our true selves are eternal, infinite and indestructable, we will look to this life in the same way as we look at a cartoon and laugh at the one being squashed by the 100 ton weight, in the same way as we laugh at someone coming white faced out of the ghost train. When we know that none of this apparent pain can damage the real us, we will laugh ourselves to tears of joy.
:love: :sun:
AD

ArturoDekko

PreviousNext

Return to Soul & Spirit only