The meaning of meaning

Re: The meaning of meaning

Postby enegiss » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:55 am

sweet jobs, :hug: very kind of you to say, but it is mostly cut and paste, :grin: i drift through and read everything i can about the one but i find great compulsion to follow the islamic path and the teachings of mohammed pbuh as he had a great handle onto the truth which leads me to inner peace, i dont follow any religion, only concepts that are created from my mind and released to my own percecption for digestion into the real world of now, which lives in the past of hu,s creative self allah all perspectives are welcomed by me as it gives me clarity about issues that exist in the now, islam is a concept of life and living, it also tells you to die before you die so that you will know yourself and know your lord which is what i think all of us wish to realise, it is the treasure we all chase :wink: :grin: peace and light, the meaning of meaning, is what hu decides through hu,s contemplation of hu,s own meanings. ad i agree with this
What I have not yet said, the secret I have held back, is that there are two distinct types of dimension and so far we have only discussed one.
The general structure of cosmos (kainat) is two types; those who remain in only one of them feel regret. You may come to grasp your own essence but, The Essence, is forever beyond your grasp. i believe, peace and light (huzur nûr)
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby ArturoDekko » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:56 am

Cheers for the input guys :clap:

All reality has a resonant quality made up of many different frequencies. There will always be nodes within the pattern of frequencies. These nodes represent major changes in reality and with a more complex graph, you will see minor nodes and major nodes. The attached graph is symbolic of just the first 5 harmonics. Each line represents a different quality or dimension of reality. Notice how as the lines approach 1, they are all in the negative and becoming more congruent. After 1, all lines become positive. This is symbolic of the approaching congruence of 2012 as multiple realities all come together and flip from negative to positive.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby enegiss » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:15 pm

dont know why, but i cant seem to download the attachment :puzz: :grin: dont know if its me not doing the right thing, it is just click init? mmm! :thinks:
enegiss

Postby ArturoDekko » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:41 pm

That was a tiff file of 400kb. I just tried to load as a gif of 112kb but got "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.". Does it not show up when you open the page. May still be something wrong with the site mechanics.

ArturoDekko

Postby enegiss » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:19 am

nah, nothing happens at all when i click on it AD, i would like to see it though, is it on the one true fact site? i will go an have a look. peace and light, nope not there either :grin:
enegiss

Postby Sim7 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:01 am

I'm in complete alignment with u e but u know that anyway :peace:
Sim7

Postby ArturoDekko » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:23 pm

Jobsaboba sent me a link to http://youtu.be/4_4W-72WUvE thinking it was my sort of thing. He was right, "Stalking the wild Pendulum" was quite influential earlier in my life. This inspired me to write the following.

The big pendulum swing of reality is from a single zero point of infinite dimensions to an infinite number of points of zero dimensions. The single point is the Void, infinite dimensions of nothingness. As there is only one Void, there is a duality between the oneness and the nothingness. This makes two and so begins multiplicity, the constant bifurcation of the One, at each stage producing more points of less dimensions. This is the scale of consciousness down through God, Cosmic Consciousness, Galactic Consciousness, Stella Consciousness, ... , Molecular Consciousness, Atomic Consciousness, ... , till there are infinite points of zero dimensions, the ground of reality.

The back swing towards the Void is what we perceive as time and evolution. It does not matter if we see evolution as natural of designed, it is all but a symbolic representation of the inexorable return to nothing as we head onwards through Planetary Consciousness, Stella Consciousness, ...

Since there is no "outside" to this process, it takes no time, but a moment, and always returns to the Zero Point. Each swing is the manifestation of an entire reality. No matter how many times it repeats, no time passes for it always returns to nothing. The Void contains nothing but infinite possibilities. Each moment is one of those infinite possibilities manifest, there are no repeats. Each moment contains an apparent past and a prospective future but neither of these exist.

Thus all infinite possible moments exist simultaneously, as a quantum cloud. The passage of our Consciousness is the passage through these infinite moments. Our direction through this quantum cloud is conditioned by our beliefs that define what we expect as the next moment. One of our greatest achievements is that we can feign blindness to the extent that we can surprise ourselves.

No moment is dispensable any more than you could remove a number from the counting sequence and still have a complete set of numbers. All moments are equal and in themselves have no purpose other than to fulfil the totality of infinite possibilities. We give purpose to each moment ourselves as we perceive its place in the pattern of other local moments, but the total pattern itself has no meaning other that to be a complete and infinite pattern. There are local imbalances in the pattern but the pattern as a whole is in perfect balance. There is local meaning in the pattern but the pattern as a whole is meaningless.

The two poles of reality can also be seen as angular and linear dimensions and the process of manifestation as the conversion from angular to linear. Angular dimensions, symbolised as O (Zero), are encapsulated in the zero point of the Void which can be thought of as an infinitesimal hyper-sphere of infinite angular dimensions, that is, infinite angles can be described from the single point without defining any length. Linear dimensions, symbolised as I (One), are encapsulated in all the polarities we see in the manifest universe or as the lines connecting the infinite number of zero dimensional points of the ground of reality. The same information is encoded in the angular dimensions as in the linear dimensions, it is just the appearance that changes.

Take a normal square graph using two linear dimensions. Converting one linear dimension to an angular dimension gives us a circular graph. Converting both linear dimensions to angular dimensions gives us a single point with two degrees of definable direction. In the same way, all the dimensions we perceive can be collapsed to a zero point. The change from angular to linear dimension is symbolised by unrolling the O into a I, the continuity is lost and polarity appears. This is also similar to wrap around text, where we view the text in a planar way, with the lines having ends, but the computer treats it as if we were writing on a cylinder.

I portrays all five essences out of which reality is created:
1. Each end is a singularity.
2. The two ends create duality.
3. The two ends are connected by a continuity.
4. The two ends are separated by a difference.
5. these four points are an inseparable unity, which is itself a singularity.

The relevance of understanding the difference between linear and angular dimensions is that, although some things may seem far off in space, time, consciousness, achievement, etc., we can always transcend these apparent distances by simply turning around our own point of consciousness.

ArturoDekko

Postby enegiss » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:44 am

some of this old stuff still spins my head AD, good old days eh! :shake: :hug:
enegiss

Previous

Return to Soul & Spirit only