Soul??

Soul??

Postby openedeyes » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:15 am

There is much mention of a LIVING SOUL in Veronica's book. Can we pin down exactly what this is please as it sounds very much a religious term (like SPIRIT) and I am not a member of any of those societies.

Is it the LIVING BODY, the LIVING INDIVIDUAL, the LIVING PARTY, the LIVING CARBON BASED UNIT?

Or is it the PURE ENERGY THAT DRIVES EVERYTHING (beit animal, vegetable and mineral) in the universe?

And is it necessary to include it in a Notice of Understanding and Claim of Right

And what other term might be used in place of it?
"There is no such thing as Country; there is the beautiful Earth with high and low points.
Our brothers and sisters fill the high points and water fills the low" (eam 1968)
openedeyes

Re: Soul??

Postby allfullylawful » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:32 pm

I have been shown that soul is not referring to anything physical.

The word sole as in shoe springs from mind. something existing near the far end of the physical?

And inspiration as spirit is "breathed in"? - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiritus

Other words - "God" backwards = "Dog" so is God the reverse meaning of earthly creature?

They say the Devil dead and backwards is "Lived"...

The Jews say something like "G.. made a (w)hole in him/her/itself in which to see him/her/itself"
allfullylawful

Postby allfullylawful » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:38 pm

When we realise that Ras Tafari may mean Rat Safari and some claiming to be of God are really deceitful murderers luring in the weak and the orphans to hypnotise and use as "canon" fodder - who cares what these terms mean? I care about the prescence of evil men in "Sheep's clothing".
allfullylawful

Postby openedeyes » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:37 am

So 'a living SOUL' means the same as, A LIVING ENTITY. Good, I'll use that.
"There is no such thing as Country; there is the beautiful Earth with high and low points.
Our brothers and sisters fill the high points and water fills the low" (eam 1968)
openedeyes

Return to Soul & Spirit only