Tesco

Tesco

Postby Stiv.McM1 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:20 pm

I doubt this is the correct place but here goes....
If i left work for tesco around 2-3 years ago and they have a "file" on me...
Am i entitled to know whats on this "file" as its stopping me from gaining employment in any other tesco stores...
Stiv.McM1

Re: Tesco

Postby jonboy » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:45 pm

Why would you want to work at tesco??
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby FASEN8R » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:04 am

Stiv.McM1 wrote:If i left work for tesco around 2-3 years ago and they have a "file" on me...
Am i entitled to know whats on this "file"

That would come under Article 17 of the Human Rights Act I think.....
Chapter 10 on this link....

http://www.unhchr.ch/tbs/doc.nsf/0/23378a8724595410c12563ed004aeecd?Opendocument

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I may remember. Involve me and I Learn!!
FASEN8R

Postby Stiv.McM1 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:33 am

Well im still pretty young dumb and clueless in acts/rights/laws etc...
Ive got 2 young children and a house to run with debts to be disputed/paid.
I need a job to cover expenses.

Thanks for the info FASEN8R i'll get that looked at.
Stiv.McM1

Postby jonboy » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:29 pm

" I need a job"

No, you desire "money".

Tesco is not part of the equation.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby FASEN8R » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:57 pm

Stiv.McM1 wrote:Well im still pretty young dumb and clueless in acts/rights/laws etc...

With much respect may I suggest you try and change your mindset on this statement Stiv?
I dont know you, but I doubt very much if you are 'young dumb and clueless in acts/rights/laws etc'
I'd be more inclined to think you are, and have, everything you need to be 'in the know'
Think about what I've said.......
You are human, you dont need Laws, Statutes, Acts, to know your 'Truth'
Ignore all Laws for a moment....... then ask yourself this: "Is it right that a person/corporation holds ANY information about me without my knowledge??
And if they did, for what purpose do they need it??

I'd like to hazard a guess at your answer!! :thinks: :giggle:

When the bullshit (Laws, Statutues, Acts etc) confuses you, which it inevitably will at some point, imagine they've NEVER existed, then ask your HEART the same questions as this is what you are left with once the illusion drifts away..........

Peace

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I may remember. Involve me and I Learn!!
FASEN8R

Postby Stiv.McM1 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Another great reply FASEN8R!
Thank's
Ive never really looked at problems in the way you described.
Its the fact their witholding information on me preventing me from working anywhere.
As much as I hate "The System" i remain part of it to pay my way for my kids until i have more knowledge on such laws/statutes/act's and then i can finally stick my 2 fingers up at all these "Company Bigshots" who think because they have a "higher position" than me in a job they "legally control" me.

S.

Ps. Brighthouse will be my first!
Stiv.McM1

Postby knightron » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Brighthouse will be my first!

I take it you mean the "Get it now and pay forever" Hire purchase shysters?...Oh... Have I had some fun with that shower... :giggle:
Little tippy hint to all those who are using these numpties and are having problems with them, Make sure if you have renewed your agreement (I do say that with a howl of laughter and a :giggle: ) with them, Make sure to check your paper work and ensure they haven't compounded the interest on your payments..you know the one where they get you to renew your alleged agreement and charge you the full Interest amount, even though you have paid the original amount (plus interest) off when you renewed your "cough" Agreement... :wink:
:shake: :hug:

I know these types of companies are to be avoided at all costs, but some of us are really skint, and if we need a new washing machine, fridge ..ect...ect and don't have relatives or friends who can help us out when ours break, these shysters fill the niche market of Praying on the unfortunate amongst us who are not quite as well off as we really should be.
And they Lay the interest on Thick and fast I saw one agreement ( A young relatives) with the equivalent interest of 700%+..Needless to say She is not paying it now, its ridiculous .

I did Not intend to Hijack this thread, so Please forgive my Tangent there Stiv.McM1. :blush:

As for Tesco.... I would be writing to them and informing them of your intentions to ensure any data that is held by them, is with your consent only. You have every right to TELL them that you do not want them holding data about you unless you have read it and have considered it to be an accurate assessment of your Character.
:shake: :hug:

The above is not advice, I am not qualified to give it, Just what I might do if I was in your situation or one like it.. :shake: :hug:
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
knightron

Return to Freedom of Information only