Capitis Diminutio Maxima

Capitis Diminutio Maxima

Postby treeman » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:45 am

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Capitis Diminutio Maxima (Name in ALL CAPITALS)

For purposes of understanding one's legal or commercial status under the Admiralty system (the law system used in England, Canada and much of the US), it is necessary to examine the curious use of all CAPS -Capitis Diminutio Maxima- in legal and domestic income tax forms, credit cards & statements, loans, mortgages, speeding & parking tickets, car documents, road tax, court summons etc. While seemingly a trite concern, this apparently small detail has extremely deep significance for all of us!

Gage Canadian Dictionary 1983 Sec. 4 defines Capitalize adj. as "To take advantage of - To use to ones own advantage."

Blacks Law Dictionary – Revised 4th Edition 1968, provides a more comprehensive definition as follows …

Capitis Diminutio (meaning the diminishing of status through the use of capitalization) In Roman law. A diminishing or abridgment of personality; a loss or curtailment of a man's status or aggregate of legal attributes and qualifications.

Capitis Diminutio Minima (meaning a minimum loss of status through the use of capitalization, e.g. John Doe) - The lowest or least comprehensive degree of loss of status. This occurred where a man's family relations alone were changed. It happened upon the arrogation [pride] of a person who had been his own master, (sui juris,) [of his own right, not under any legal disability] or upon the emancipation of one who had been under the patria potestas. [Parental authority] It left the rights of liberty and citizenship unaltered. See Inst. 1, 16, pr.; 1, 2, 3; Dig. 4, 5, 11; Mackeld. Rom.Law, 144.

Capitis Diminutio Media (meaning a medium loss of status through the use of capitalization, e.g. John DOE) - A lessor or medium loss of status. This occurred where a man loses his rights of citizenship, but without losing his liberty. It carried away also the family rights.

Capitis Diminutio Maxima (meaning a maximum loss of status through the use of capitalization, e.g. JOHN DOE or DOE JOHN) - The highest or most comprehensive loss of status. This occurred when a man's condition was changed from one of freedom to one of bondage, when he became a slave. It swept away with it all rights of citizenship and all family rights.

Diminutio. Lat. In civil law. Diminution; a taking away; loss or depravation.

Capite. - Lat. By the head.

As Black's Law Dictionary explains, the full capitalization of the letters of one's natural name, results in a diminishing or complete loss of legal or citizenship status, wherein one actually becomes a slave or an item of inventory. The method, by which the State causes a natural person to "volunteer" himself into slavery, is through forming legal joinder, implied or stated, with the entity or legal fiction (name all CAPS). Of course, most natural persons wouldn't willingly form such an unlawful but legally reductionist joinder, so trickery and obfuscation are used; and this starts when our birth certificates are created.

[The initial joinder is formed when a legal Birth Certificate is issued by the State, name in all CAPS. In fact, both the Certificate of Birth AND Social Security number, are for "inventory" control purposes, similar to the Amistad Schooner's manifest or those numbers or records used by legal entities or Corporations to track, account for, use and dispose of inventory.]

Due to the UK, Canada and the US being bankrupt countries, yes all these countries have been bankrupt for some time now; they all have currencies that are known as FIAT currency. In other words, all our money is worthless! There is no big Gold or Silver reserves to back it up…look on any UK banknote and you will see the words, I promise to pay the bearer. It is a promissory note…nothing more. Worthless basically!

So when we are registered at birth, the government produces a corporation, a straw-man, by placing our name in all capitals. But why I hear you ask? Well as we are a bankrupt country (just waiting to go into an economic fold – exactly what is about to happen in the US) the government needs collateral to invest and to receive loans on, so we, the people, become slaves in bondage to be used as collateral with lenders.

Do not make the mistake of thinking that still doesn’t apply! Do not make the mistake of taking advice from anyone who studies, or has studied orthodox law, as they especially will not know this…they were kept well away from this deliberately. Police do NOT know that us and them are slaves in bondage, solicitors & lawyers do NOT know that them and us are slaves in bondage, and most government agents do NOT know either.

But the great thing is we don’t have to be. It is as easy as being knowledgeable, aware and then just politely declining their offered contract!

http://loveforlife.com.au/node/5817
:peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Re: Capitis Diminutio Maxima

Postby holy vehm » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:32 am

treeman wrote:So when we are registered at birth, the government produces a corporation, a straw-man, by placing our name in all capitals. But why I hear you ask? Well as we are a bankrupt country (just waiting to go into an economic fold – exactly what is about to happen in the US) the government needs collateral to invest and to receive loans on, so we, the people, become slaves in bondage to be used as collateral with lenders.

And this is why we have the immigration issue and why so many are invited into the country. As the debts mount up, more collateral is required.
We in effect assest strip other countries of their human wealth.

Australia does this very well and is often refered to as the brain drain although australia does have the envious position of being very rich in natural materials unlike the uk. Australia doesnt need at this point 'persons for collateral' but does need humans with skills but that doesnt mean that organisations who moniter these things have not placed a value on this human population or a person value. Because the human population in australia is highly skilled this in turn will create a higher value of that commodity than say those in other less economically developed countries.

The value is determined on education and skill levels, the higher these are the more value they have thus the more you can borrow. Life expectancy is also another contributing factor. Its no use having a high value commodity if it only lasts a short time.

The caps application is the human version in paperwork form. The birth cert 'forms' the person and the NI number is a unique tracking number. Almost every human in the uk has a number that tracks their person through the system, be it health, taxation or whatever, it tracks you.

If a country cannot provide enough labour for its human population its person value drops as its unproductive, its only through employment and thus taxation that a coutry can pay its debts. If a countries human population is highly educated, highly skilled and a high life expectancy but high unemployment, the international money lenders will see that that country has a high value human population but is being administered badly, which calls for a change of administration (government)

People have been swapped in place of metals as the value of a country. This country has a population of around 70 million of which the vast majority are classified officially as persons - commodities of value. The young are given an internationally recognised standard of education, then offered skills training ready for 40 years of paid employment and taxation. Once that person reaches retirement age, well they are unproductive so no one cares. If anything they are seen as a drain because they require taxation to be diverted away from debt payments.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby kenb » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Great thread Tm :yes: :grin:
Peace, luv and light :sun:
kenb

Postby DJGuido » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:06 pm

Have a summons with this on but was looking at the name a litte more. I use and answer to many names, they are all labels to me. The summons that I have albeit being in CDM is not the "name" on the birth certificate. (This was changed when I was around 5 yrs old as I had the same name/label as my dad. When mother shouted we both answered). All documents from ni number, passport, driving license, et al are all in the natural label. Only the NHS number and Birth certificate number hold the artifical persons name.

In blacks law a label is defined as; Any writing (such as a codicil) attached to a larger writing. The name/label is any writing and the dna is a pretty large piece of writing/code that the label is attached to. When anyone calls the name/artifical person out isn't this similar to the label you use for your natural person/physical being?
DJGuido

Postby Rongo121 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:00 pm

I found this article very interesting concerning the "office of person" recommend everyone have a read.

http://www.angelfire.com/az/sthurston/officeoftheperson.htm

It refers to America but i'm sure the same thing applies here.
Rongo121

Postby squark » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:31 pm

If the best form of defence of attack then getting any mail or document in CD Median or CD Maxima should bring a claim of FRAUDULENT CONVERSION.
At least that's what I read. They change you from you (a man) to a Civil Officer (citizen) and if you don't challenge it, well you had the chance to challenge it. It can only get worse from then on in.

The copy of a Birth Cert (its not even called that!) I have is not capitalised, neither is it signed by either of my parents. The only signature is the registra.
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Return to The Person (legal fiction)