Help replying to local authorities

Help replying to local authorities

Postby BornBlessed » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:10 pm

Hello,
I am a new member here in this forum and as i see it now on my journey to actually Live a Freeman on the land.
After receiving a Council Tax Bill from my local council I sent them Notice of Conditional Agreement basically stating that i do accept to pay council conditional upon:
* They provide proof there is a contract between the council and myself the human being and not the person and corporation.
* That full disclosure was given and accepted by myself.
* That the terms and conditions of the contract are lawful under common law.
* & that the council tax is lawful.

This is what i go in response.......

Dear Mr Rowe
Thank you for your email dated 26 March 2011. I am sorry for the delay in my reply.

I can confirm that you are liable for the Council Tax for .......... because you are the resident tenant there. This is pursuant to Section 6 of the Local Government Finance Act 1992, which provides that:

(1) The person who is liable to pay council tax in respect of any chargeable dwelling and any day is the person who falls within the first paragraph of subsection (2) below to apply, taking paragraph (a) of that subsection first, paragraph (b) next, and so on.
(2) A person falls within this subsection in relation to any chargeable dwelling and any day if, on that day—

(c) he is both such a resident and a statutory [...secure or introductory tenant] of the whole or any part of the dwelling;

(d) he is such a resident and has a contractual licence to occupy the whole or any part of the dwelling;

The full Act is available to view online at http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1992/14/contents. I would suggest you read this to guide you in your understanding.

The points you have raised in your email have no bearing on your liability for Council Tax. We are not required to answer these points as a condition for you to accept your liability. I can therefore only reiterate that we will not comment further and would urge you to seek advice from a qualified legal practitioner, such as a solicitor.
Your entitlement to Council Tax benefit was adjusted on 18 February 2011 which resulted in a separate bill being issued on this date for £88.38. Please pay this immediately to avoid further recovery proceeding being taken against you.
A bill was issued to you on 8 March 2011 for £1,094.95 for 2011/12 and shows that your monthly instalments are due as follows...
...therefore, please pay £113.95 immediately to avoid receiving a reminder and prevent further recovery proceedings. Once you have paid this, I would recommend that you choose to pay the remainder of your bill by Direct Debit as it is the most flexible and secure method of payment and guarantees your payments are made on time. You can choose to pay on the 1st, 5th, 15th or 25th each month and can spread your instalments for 2011/12 across up to 12 months if you wish.

... Now first of all I KNOW I am NOT a person and will be reminding them of this fact. But as I see it they expect me to either just accept their response and pay up or just simply slip up in my response.
As I plan to do neither I would appreciate any suggestions of what I should include in my response in order the make my case stronger. I have a fair idea of what I am going to say as I have been researching the Freeman principle and common law for almost a year now. This is my first time taking action and a little guidance would be a big help.

Many thanks.
"Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality, justice or anything. If your a man you take it." - Malcom X
BornBlessed

Re: Help replying to local authorities

Postby kazz67 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:06 pm

Could be worth your while taking a look at Dave Murphy's (starbuck) 'my council tax process' thread on TPUC.org/forum
Lots of good info in that.

Not much from me, but a point in the right direction is better than nothing. ;)

Love n hugs,
Kazz. xxxx
kazz67

Re: Help replying to local authorities

Postby BornBlessed » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:19 pm

Thanks Kazz

Your reply is greatly appreciated.
:hug:
"Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality, justice or anything. If your a man you take it." - Malcom X
BornBlessed

Return to The Person (legal fiction)