Death Certificate

Re: Death Certificate

Postby koekjoumoer » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:59 pm

woodman wrote:
koekjoumoer wrote:. Your spouse would also be within their rights, as a recent widow(er) to take up another spouse/partner.
:8-):

If your spouse would think of doing that simply because you were no longer registered to the government, get rid now mate :wink:

been nearly 30 years since I read Catch 22 but something along these lines happened to the doctor :giggle:

but importantly would your widow(er) have the oppurtunity to cash in any life insurance?
koekjoumoer

Postby huntingross » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:25 pm

koekjoumoer wrote:but importantly would your widow(er) have the oppurtunity to cash in any life insurance?

Why is this important.....life insurance is never written to benefit the one that dies, so of course the widow(er) gets it.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby koekjoumoer » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:40 pm

huntingross wrote:
koekjoumoer wrote:but importantly would your widow(er) have the oppurtunity to cash in any life insurance?

Why is this important.....life insurance is never written to benefit the one that dies, so of course the widow(er) gets it.

but you are still "alive" and able to support the spouse, so you have defrauded the insurance company.......
koekjoumoer

Postby Sim7 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Presumably the natural body was happy to contract with the insurance company and the insurance company accepted its responsibilities to the natural body and not the straw man, so the death of the straw man should be irrelevant to the contract. After all it was the insurance company that required a third party signature. If the insurance company insists that it insured the straw man then I would think that was fraud, knowing the straw man has no body to insure.
Sim7

Postby huntingross » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:49 pm

koek introduced a spurious and irrelevant point and then proceeded to argue it.....I shall delete or move any posts off topic.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby strawb3 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:59 pm

LUV IT !!! love the way it started as casual questions and gradually got em hooked in.....Im in sales ..If I could close down my customers like that Id be "Minted" lol haha :shake:
"This time next year "Rodney" we`ll be Millionaires !!"
strawb3

Previous

Return to The Person (legal fiction)