lock you as an individual....id cards

lock you as an individual....id cards

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:37 pm

Actual text,,,

Introducing identity cards

Identity cards are now available to British citizens who live or work in North West England and to 16 to 24 year olds living in London.

They offer a convenient way to help prove your identity in everyday situations and, because they lock you as an individual to one identity through use of details like your name, address and fingerprints, they’re also highly secure. Identity cards cost £30 and, like a passport, they are valid for 10 years.

You can use this area to find out more about identity cards, whether you are eligible, and how to apply.

Call now to request your application pack: 0300 330 0901

ref: http://idsmart.direct.gov.uk/index.html

eligible ay... :puzz: how to apply eh,,... :giggle: best bit.....'lock you as an individual....' ----jeesh...>> no ta'
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.

Re: lock you as an individual....id cards

Postby enegiss » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:43 pm

scary bastards arent they rev, peace
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.

Postby Jim » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:15 am

enegiss wrote:scared little lambs arent they rev, peace

Fixed :8-):
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.

Postby Manlikemaroe » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:31 pm

What you have to do, 'submit' your form? And upon acceptance and confirmation, bingo you ARE YOU NAME. We all know the next step(I don't even watch TV no more, I'm not a socket so I don't need a plug in my system) so has anyone heard anything recent on the implimentation of the RFID(rape fools in-definitely) chips?

Postby kevin » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:34 pm

you can now get a nice shiny citizen card http://www.citizencard.com/ipr/new-citizencard.html

Government and police advice is that only PASS cards and photo-driving licences should be used as proof of age

FREE CitizenCard for National ID card holders

* 7-2-2011

National ID Cards are no longer recognised as valid ID. However, thanks to CitizenCard, your money has not been completely wasted. Send us your original National ID card, in lieu of payment, together with a completed application form (download from here), and we'll send you a FREE CitizenCard!

Postby kevin » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:51 pm

Latest news...

The government has passed legislation cancelling identity cards for British Citizens. Identity cards that have already been issued are no longer legal forms of identification.

Information released in a Parliamentary Question shows that the Government has so far spent £215m on the scheme, which includes the delivery of biometric passports.

The Government also confirmed that it has signed eight contracts to deliver the scheme, with a combined value of over £1 billion.

not to mention how much it cost to cancel those contracts

Postby treeman » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:27 pm

kevin wrote:[quote

not to mention how much it cost to cancel those contracts

And I wonder :puzz: Who footed the bill :thinks: :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted

Return to The Person (legal fiction)