Date of Birth : Date of Berth

Re: Date of Birth : Date of Berth

Postby free_spirit » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:49 am

Free wrote:However the PTB have rushed through a new so called law which allows them the powers of arrest for asking questions! The so called offence being 'Obstructing an officer in the course of their duty'.

No disrespect intended Free but surely there's no need for all that..

By asking questions such as "Am I obliged to give you that information" you cannot possibly
be commiting an offence under common law. Remember statutes such as obstruction or whatever are not laws.

By asking questions you remain in honour as you are merely trying to identify any lawful
obligations you may have so that you may honourably fulfill them. At the same time you are
avoiding joinder.

Don't fall for the obstruction bullshit REMEMBER NO STATUTES HERE.

Keep it simple :wink:

Peace
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby kliff » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:30 pm

wolfhead wrote:Interesting stuff - but how do you get hold of your berth cert?

http://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/certificates/

I have various tools for finding the correct information PM and I'll try and get the info for you.
My consent is neither expressed nor implied.
kliff

Postby kliff » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:36 pm

When asked your DOB all you have to say is "I don't remember, I was too consciously immature, but I was told it was x, y, z (hearsay, inadmissible in court of law) and when asked where your address is give them the brearings in Latitude and Longitude, they have access to maps (GPS) let them work it out! :giggle:
My consent is neither expressed nor implied.
kliff

Postby Free » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:28 am

I'll update what I said back then, to confirm that i have 1st hand knowledge of one who, having asked one question, was subsiquently force arrested for 'obstructing an officer in the course of their duty'.

However, time has passed and we now know how to avoid these moments. By putting the officer on their oath we remove all necessaty to answer or oblige unless of course the officer wishes to spend a night in the cells for breech of our peace.

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby free_spirit » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:55 am

Well just to let you know at the end of last year a policeman with a storm trooper attitude came to my door
and asked to speak with my 15 yr old daughter. As he had no reason to in Law I told him I didn't consent to him entering my
home. He went ballistic.

He tried to forcibly enter my house to which I held up both my hands and said in a very firm voice. “I do not consent to you entering the premises”, he put his foot in the door and I repeated what I said. By this time he was bouncing up and down like a jack in the box. He demanded my name to which I replied “am I obliged to give you that information?”. He screamed at me and said “who do you think you are? YOU ARE OBSTRUCTING A POLICE OFFICER We can do this here or you can give me your details down at the station” I said “I haven’t broken any law and am certainly not obliged to help you with your enquiries whatever they may be, therefore you’re threatening to kidnap me”. He then said he would file a “child concern report regarding my daughter” I said he had no reason to do that and that was blackmail and attempted coercion” I forgot to mention he was breaching the peace.

He the said “I’m calling my sergeant” (kind of like I’m telling my dad) I said “feel free”. At this point his partner ran from the car whilst cop number 1 called his daddy. Cop 2 said I had a bad attitude. I told him that his buddy was the one with the attitude. I then asked cop 2 if I was obliged to give the information requested, he said technically no. I said technically will do just fine, please leave. I closed the door in his face and they both left never to return. So I’m sorry but BOLLOCKS to obstruction, as long as you know how to handle these bullies you should be fine. It does take some nuts I agree. I now carry a voice recorder everywhere I go…,
Last edited by free_spirit on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby Free » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:20 pm

Good Call Free Spirit.

Thats a fine example of how to deal with ego bound officers.

Thank you for sharing.

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby free_spirit » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:05 pm

You're welcome Free

When the time is right I will be claiming damages for injury. They probably think they got away with it
but I have been biding my time and increasing my knowledge slowwwwly but surely my friend. My affidavit has been notarised
and I'm pondering the notice of claim for damages

Peace :-)
free_spirit

Postby Agven » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:02 pm

BaldBeardyDude wrote:I'd like to change my name to 'Not Tellingyou' - imagine the convo...

What's your name?

I am not tellingyou

Tell me your name!

I've already told you - I am not tellingyou

and so on, until I get bored and decide to show some ID - maybe after false arrest etc.....

:giggle:

-----------
I would be worried, if I was in any of these situations, in case the copper simply arrested me. It would be his word against mine. He could say I had attacked him. The suggestion to carry a voice recorder is a good one.
Agven

Postby DragonLady » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:29 am

Well I have found this thread exceptionally interesting and informal, as well as quite funny. Especially after reading free-spirit's post and changing your name to 'not tellingyou' that is pure gold!!!

Thank you for the info folks
DragonLady

Postby Prajna » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:31 pm

I also like Treeman's suggestion:

Suit: Hi, are you CAPITALIZED NAME?
Freeman: Ah, you must be looking for Theo.
Suit: Theo?
Freeman: Yes, Theo Cupier.
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
Prajna

PreviousNext

Return to The Person (legal fiction)