Date of Birth : Date of Berth

Date of Birth : Date of Berth

Postby Free » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:50 pm

Here's an idea which came to me recently.

In the unfortunate event we are stopped and asked for our private personal details I believe this simple tool could be used as a method of preventing any corporate officer from gaining joinder. Till now we've often asked the question 'Am I obliged to answer your questions?' However the PTB have rushed through a new so called law which allows them the powers of arrest for asking questions! The so called offence being 'Obstructing an officer in the course of their duty'.

So in the light of this I have a suggestion to make it 'appear' to the so called officer that we are co-operating...yet leaving us free from joinder.

The date we we were born is our Date of Birth

The date our parents registered us is the date our person was created or, our Date of Berth

The two dates are rarely the same. Unless of course the mother (vessel) rushes off to the registrar the same day she gave birth to us. Highly unlikely!

When asked to provide our Name we respond by saying 'As 3rd party agent I can give you the Name of the Person which is.........'

When asked for the Date of Birth we can respond by saying 'As 3rd party agent I can tell you the Date of Berth of the Person was.........' and give the date the person was created. Or, the date our mother registered us.

When asked for an address we can simply respond by saying 'As 3rd party agent I can tell you the Person can be located at...........'

We can see now that it's not the meaning of the words which is important. It is how they 'sound' to those they are spoken to.

It's a method which as we know has been used against us for many years. And one which we can use back at them to confuse their own system. Should a matter ever reach a court, a conflict of dates will be present in the paperwork and the claim cannot be upheld against us.

Just a thought, and as always open to discussion. But it's one that I shall be adopting from now on.

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Re: Date of Birth : Date of Berth

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:29 pm

Very interesting thought Free :yes: But where would you get your Date of Berth?

This might work to my advantage very well though. I was adopted in the 70's and given my 'person name' then, about 8 years after I was born. Could be useful in confusing them.
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby freeman-matt » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:38 pm

i really like this lol..............i think if im not wrong the berth day is on the berth certificate itself :giggle: .......love to all............x
freeman-matt

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:53 pm

I'd like to change my name to 'Not Tellingyou' - imagine the convo...

What's your name?

I am not tellingyou

Tell me your name!

I've already told you - I am not tellingyou

and so on, until I get bored and decide to show some ID - maybe after false arrest etc.....
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:03 pm

Pete, that's pure EVIL GENIUS ! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby Free » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:37 pm

We can also state to the corporate officer that although we're happy to give the name of 'the person' etc..we do not recognise their authority and do not accept any paperwork and do not sign any paperwork. We cannot be forced into contract, it must be of our own free will. So it's my belief that so long as we remain calm and show that we are non confrontational peaceful people it's highly likely we wont be arrested and be let on our way. In the same moment we will have educated the corporate officer that their self assumed authority isnt quite what they thought it was. In the full-ness of time we need them to switch off their programming and switch on their conciousness. This is just one small way to help that process develop.

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby joefree » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:29 pm

BaldBeardyDude wrote:I'd like to change my name to 'Not Tellingyou'

Couldn't you just change your name to P#$#@ O$#? Great for the police but not so good at parties.... :rotfl:

Joe
Bumper sticker philosophy: "my karma ran over your dogma."
joefree

Postby Jim » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:01 pm

MikeThomas wrote:But where would you get your Date of Berth?

My birth certificate clearly states my date of birth and date of registration (berth). They're 6 days apart!
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby wolfhead » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:41 pm

Interesting stuff - but how do you get hold of your berth cert?
wolfhead

Postby Jim » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:53 am

Write to the district registrar in the town where your birth was registered and ask for a copy

:peace:

J
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Next

Return to The Person (legal fiction)