How to file a lien against your person/strawman?

Re: How to file a lien against your person/strawman?

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:50 pm

Absolutely, m8 - very well said and thanks to you! :yes: :shake:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby city boy 5705 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:26 pm

of course !, thanks from me as well
city boy 5705

Postby zone » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:43 pm

The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael wrote:Notice of Lien Interest - notice to the DETBOR of the breach of the Security Agreement giving 7 days to raise counterclaims

One thing I haven't quite grasped is how the debtor is in breach of the security agreement. I saw this was mentioned on winston's strawman trilogy but he skimmed over it quickly. I believe he said the debtor is immediately in breach of the agreement, but i didn't get why :s

An explanation would be much appreciated :) Put me out of my misery please...it's probably obvious :p
zone

Postby The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:23 pm

zone wrote:
The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael wrote:Notice of Lien Interest - notice to the DETBOR of the breach of the Security Agreement giving 7 days to raise counterclaims

One thing I haven't quite grasped is how the debtor is in breach of the security agreement. I saw this was mentioned on winston's strawman trilogy but he skimmed over it quickly. I believe he said the debtor is immediately in breach of the agreement, but i didn't get why :s

An explanation would be much appreciated :) Put me out of my misery please...it's probably obvious :p

the breach occurs as soon as the agreement is executed, when the STRAWMAN cannot perform as agreed (effect payment of the principal). however, what i didn't mention in the previous posts is that when/if the STRAWMAN cannot perform as stipulated, all legal entities doing business as the STRAWMAN become jointly and severally liable as co-lien debtors.
Nothing, except the truth, is like it seems to be.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael

Postby Sophia » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:38 pm

Michael,
could we have a conversation in private :)

BB,
Sophia.
Sophia

Postby zone » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:17 pm

The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael wrote:The Commercial Lien process:

Security Agreement - STRAWMAN TRUST (DEBTOR) pledges all its property to the sole contributing beneficiary (Secured Party)
This is the foundation for the lien, without which the process is defective, and it must be filed into the commercial registry within seven days of execution.

Notice of Lien Interest - notice to the DETBOR of the breach of the Security Agreement giving 7 days to raise counterclaims
UCC1 Financing Statement - notice of the Lien Interest to the international public
Notarised Affidavit of Obligation - the Commercial Lien, laying down the allegations, giving 7 days for rebuttal
Notice of Fault & Opportunity to Cure - final opportunity for DEBTOR to cure the breach, giving 7days to do so
Notice of Default - notice of the perfection of the Commercial Lien
Notarised Certificate of Non-Response

This process must be served privately first (also known as exhausting all available administrative remedies), then filed for the public record in the county court. The lien becomes an Account Receivable after 90 days.

Thanks Michael for your explanation in your post above.

By "filed into the commercial registry", you mean a UCC1 filing right?

If you don't use a notory on this, you can use a friend to witness the non-response (ie you put their address on the notice for responses to go to). Then the friend can sign the certificate of non-response. You could also get the friend to send the original presentment (affidavit of obligation) and then sign a certificate of service as well.
zone

Postby Highspirit » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:40 am

WOW making my head spin all this but all good stuff.

Now, I have a few Q's

1. How does one go about filing all these Notices and what process should be taken?
2. Do you need a Notary to sign everyone of the documents as shown or can you use a friend etc?

Thank you
HS
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby Highspirit » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:41 pm

The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael wrote:The Commercial Lien process:

Security Agreement - STRAWMAN TRUST (DEBTOR) pledges all its property to the sole contributing beneficiary (Secured Party)
This is the foundation for the lien, without which the process is defective, and it must be filed into the commercial registry within seven days of execution.

Notice of Lien Interest - notice to the DETBOR of the breach of the Security Agreement giving 7 days to raise counterclaims
UCC1 Financing Statement - notice of the Lien Interest to the international public
Notarised Affidavit of Obligation - the Commercial Lien, laying down the allegations, giving 7 days for rebuttal
Notice of Fault & Opportunity to Cure - final opportunity for DEBTOR to cure the breach, giving 7days to do so
Notice of Default - notice of the perfection of the Commercial Lien
Notarised Certificate of Non-Response

This process must be served privately first (also known as exhausting all available administrative remedies), then filed for the public record in the county court. The lien becomes an Account Receivable after 90 days.

Hi Michael, this is all excellent stuff but is there any guidelines anywhere/instructions as to how the process should work?

For example, where does the 'Noitce of Lien Interest' go to. Where do you file a UCC-1 as above? And where are the Affidavits going to for rebuttal please? Just need some deeper understandings really as I can see this is certainly the right way to go.

Many thanks
HS :-)
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby musashi » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:18 pm

check out the post on Mastering the UCC.
I avoid the UCC, personally, not wanting to enter myself on the modern DOOMSDAY BOOK. You can do the same public recording by publishing in a newspaper legal noices section for three weeks then getting a certificate of publication. The Ucc is a debt refernece agency, holding the personal property records of all who record there. You are telling the powers that be exactly what you own and what you're worth. Once filed, you must update every single commercial transaction - buying or selling your property. Failure to do so once you register your financing statement may be a fraud in that you claim ownership of something you no longer own! Constant addenda are needed to keep you legal. The UCC is the ONE WORLD LAW (commercial law).
Do you realy want to give them all that info? :puzz: :police:
musashi
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby barny00 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:34 pm

musashi wrote:check out the post on Mastering the UCC.
I avoid the UCC, personally, not wanting to enter myself on the modern DOOMSDAY BOOK. You can do the same public recording by publishing in a newspaper legal noices section for three weeks then getting a certificate of publication. The Ucc is a debt refernece agency, holding the personal property records of all who record there. You are telling the powers that be exactly what you own and what you're worth. Once filed, you must update every single commercial transaction - buying or selling your property. Failure to do so once you register your financing statement may be a fraud in that you claim ownership of something you no longer own! Constant addenda are needed to keep you legal. The UCC is the ONE WORLD LAW (commercial law).
Do you realy want to give them all that info? :puzz: :police:
musashi

Hi Musashi,

If I were to choose to publish in a newspaper, would an advert in the legal section containing only an index of my documentation, along with information on how to obtain copies of said documentation be enough?

I'm thinking yes however, the ucc, (a list of property and documentation) contrary to publishing in newspapers, is filed along with the documentation it lists so i'm not entirely sure.

what do you think?

peace
barny00

PreviousNext

Return to The Person (legal fiction)