How to file a lien against your person/strawman?

How to file a lien against your person/strawman?

Postby NoName » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:53 am

Hi,
It seems that I need to do this, but I can't find any examples - esp. for the UK.
It looks to me like a common-law lien would be appropriate. Wikipedia say:

A common-law lien is a very limited type of security interest. Apart from the fact that it only amounts to a passive right to retain, a lien cannot be transferred;[6] it cannot be asserted by a third party to whom possession of the goods is given to perform the same services that the original party should have performed;[7]; and if the chattel is surrendered to the lienor, the lien entitlement is lost forever
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lien

BTW - From what I can tell UCC does not apply in the UK... Does anyone know different?

Can anyone help?
Thanks.
“Person” includes a body of persons corporate or unincorporate.
Interpretation Act 1978 (c.30)
NoName

Re: How to file a lien against your person/strawman?

Postby NoName » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:11 am

It appears that a Claim of Right IS effectively the same thing as a lien - a perfected security interest.

So having sent in a NOUCOR, with a claim of right on the belongings of my legal person, 'tis already done. ;^)

I have also sent in a second NOUCOR which claims power of attorney over my legal person, amongst other things.
NoName

Postby The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:36 am

The Commercial Lien process:

Security Agreement - STRAWMAN TRUST (DEBTOR) pledges all its property to the sole contributing beneficiary (Secured Party)
This is the foundation for the lien, without which the process is defective, and it must be filed into the commercial registry within seven days of execution.

Notice of Lien Interest - notice to the DETBOR of the breach of the Security Agreement giving 7 days to raise counterclaims
UCC1 Financing Statement - notice of the Lien Interest to the international public
Notarised Affidavit of Obligation - the Commercial Lien, laying down the allegations, giving 7 days for rebuttal
Notice of Fault & Opportunity to Cure - final opportunity for DEBTOR to cure the breach, giving 7days to do so
Notice of Default - notice of the perfection of the Commercial Lien
Notarised Certificate of Non-Response

This process must be served privately first (also known as exhausting all available administrative remedies), then filed for the public record in the county court. The lien becomes an Account Receivable after 90 days.
Nothing, except the truth, is like it seems to be.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael

Postby The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:11 am

NoName wrote:It appears that a Claim of Right IS effectively the same thing as a lien - a perfected security interest.

So having sent in a NOUCOR, with a claim of right on the belongings of my legal person, 'tis already done. ;^)

I have also sent in a second NOUCOR which claims power of attorney over my legal person, amongst other things.

Respectfully, a perfeted Claim of Right secures the property of the flesh and blood at common law, but it is not the same as a commerical lien, as it does not carry force and effect in commerce. A CoR can be challenged by the courts, which will more often than not refuse to recognise it in the Admiralty system, whereas, a CL which has been correctly crafted and served cannot be satisfied without the agreement of the claimant. No judge in the land can cancel the claim, unless a jury has ruled that it is an invalid one.

Commercial Liens are the most potent weapon we can use against the corruption of the system, in my humble opinion, and those words have been written by a Freeman who perfected his Claim of Right last October. How much easier my life would be if that was all it took to free myself from fraudulent debt.

Hope this is of some help.

Postby NoName » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:43 am

Hi, The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael,
Thanks for the clarification...
Has it been tested in court yet?
Can you point to a good example of this process including all the documentation? Have you posted your docs online?
Last edited by NoName on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
NoName

Postby MrFrodo » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:44 am

Do you need a NOUICOR setup before you attempt a commercial lien on your strawman ?

Frodo
You see what happens Larry? You see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?
MrFrodo

Postby The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:09 am

MrFrodo wrote:Do you need a NOUICOR setup before you attempt a commercial lien on your strawman ?

Frodo

it is my belief that we need to claim the right to take possession and control of any and all security interests in the STRAWMAN'S name before we engage in this process.

in support of the Security Agreement, i have also executed the following:

Hold Harmless & Indemnity Agreement
Private Agreement
Common Law Copyright Notice
Power of Attorney (set forth within the Security Agreement)
Indemnity Bond (set forth within the Security Agreement)

Postby NoName » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:34 am

Hi Michael,
is there any chance you might post your documentation online - so we might be able to plagiarise, er I mean draw inspiration from it?
;^)
NoName

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:05 pm

NoName wrote:Hi Michael,
is there any chance you might post your documentation online - so we might be able to plagiarise, er I mean draw inspiration from it?
;^)

Seconded, main reason being to prevent duplication of research and effort of us all. If you could post these docs, it would save a lot of peeps a lot of time, my friend. Freeing them up to do other things, will obviously help. :yes:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:32 pm

for your consideration:

http://freetheplanet.net/articles/?c=commercial-redemption

with three caveats:

firstly, unless we understand the purpose, nature, implications and effects of the documents we create and serve, they are rendered powerless and we risk incurring the liability of unforseen consequences;

secondly, i do not post documents in the public domain unless i have perfected and used them myself, or i have first-hand knowledge of somebody else who has done so;

lastly, if anybody chooses to use any of the documents posted for their own purposes, always and without exception, they do so at their own risk. what works for one freeman will not necessarily work for another.

i will be posting the documents relating to the commerical lien process once they have been perfected. however, by scrolling down the page referenced above you will find many interesting and related materials.

hope this is of some help.

Next

Return to The Person (legal fiction)