Strawman & Birth Cert

Strawman & Birth Cert

Postby Quietman » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:36 pm

Hi to all this is my first posting on this site, I do enjoy Veronica's postings and I have downloaded much of her information,somehing which I find is very perplexing to me is trying to substantiate the "Straw Man" by means of the Birth Cert, everywhere you go everyone speaks of this phantom being as if it is real but so far do not seem to be able to prove it beyond all reasonably doubt, according to www.teamlaw.org know such being exists and cannot be proven too do so, my feelings on the matter is that surely this has to be the first logical step from which we start, all help on this particular matter would be much appreciated
Quietman

Re: Strawman & Birth Cert

Postby treeman » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:33 pm

BLACKS LAW DICTIONARY 8TH EDITION states,
STAW MAN.1. A fictitious person, esp. one that is weak or flawed.
2. A tenuous and exaggerated counterargument that an advocate puts forward for the sole purpose of disproving it. also termed straw man arguement.
3. A third party used in some transactions as a temporary transferee to allow the principal parties to accomplish something that is otherwise impermissible.
4. A person hired to post a worthless bail bond for the release of an accused. Also termed stramineus homo.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby Veronica » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:42 pm

We tend to use the term "Legal Fiction Person", rather than "STRAWMAN".

First of all "PERSON" is defined ... but "LEGAL FICTION" isn't.

Which makes the whole of Legalese and the "world of Statutes" an absurd illusion (see Chapter 4 of my book)
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Free » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:41 am

In simple form, when you were born you were called something. A sound to which you respond, perhaps. I 'call you' Quietman for instance.

However you 'have' a 'person'.

The 'person' is what the legal system recognises.

The entry on your birth certificate is given a title. e.g MR or MRS

Each time you see 'MR' or 'MRS' or YOUR FULL NAME in block caps....you know that the real human is not being addressed. Your legal fiction person is.

Hope that helps

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby Lowery » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:23 am

treeman wrote:BLACKS LAW DICTIONARY.

Isn't this book a hoax then? Veronica says it is a possibility that is it. I remember a vid where she states this?
Lowery

Postby pedawson » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:11 pm

What is it you would like to know?

Think in terms of simplicity, this is where our language started.
You need to know what a MAN is first before you can understand anything else.
Do you know what a man is?
The word is used in many things yet refers to a THING. HU-man, man-DRILL, man-AGE, man-Y
In order to know what a word is one has to drill it down to the point where it can no longer be described and it is there where the meaning lay.
MAN is NOT woman - man, or male fe-male, it is MAN and that is ALL.
A mother is NOT a wife a WIFE is a WIFE she is not a carer a carer is a carer, GET the drift.
MAN is MAN

Straw is the remnants of something and is useless to man but has been utilised in other ways, bedding etc it WAS seen as a remnant and only useful as an after thought; we know it isn't useless but is it flotsam for all intent and purpose: It can be argued but for the purposes of this discussion it IS.

So the term 'STRAWMAN' refers to something that is for all intent and purpose useless. although, in our world we need something that can ACT as a person; person, remember is a corporation. Corporations have been set up to allow commerce in ways that is physically impossible for MAN to operate, some contracts act in ways that is impossible for a man to achieve but on paper is possible. Therefore a paperman would be required to achieve these fetes; A man can be held in captivity, but not traded as a man, this is slavery, this has been a problem for governments for centuries. You may say a man can be traded, but physically man can be in only one place at a time.

Governments see man as an asset, and assets need to be traded. As we know assets have value and they increase in value or decrease. The VALUE of man is the ability to produce and or reproduce, thus increasing their worth.
With the onset of 'INTERNATIONAL' trade the need to produce a valid worth of your country became all important, to trade one needs to prove the countries worth, NATURAL resources and the ability to produce. This is where the STRAWMAN comes in.
After the DOOMS DAY book the value of all the property in this country was known and the VALUE included man(power).
Each man was 'REGIStered' and given a WORTH, this registered man was; because he was real but needed to be traded, allotted the strawman aspect of the countries bookkeeping. This is done without your knowledge.

So when you as the MAN are refered to in commerce it is NOT the physical you that is being referred to it is your 'common wealth'; that which has in common with the wealth of your country. This 'SRAWMAN' cannot produce it cannot re-produce and it cannot ACT, it can do nothing, BUT YOU CAN. So joinder; 'ACCEPTANCE of the responsibilities given to the STRAWMAN', has to be accepted by a MAN; one who can do the things mentioned.

When you accept that you ARE 'JOE BLOGS- CAPITALS' you are accepting that you will produce that which has been promised as an ASSET in commerce and as such you are accepting of being an ASSET. FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT or traded asset.

It may not be so clear however it may give you a better idea as to what the 'STRAWMAN' concept is.

Any other offers?

Namaste, phil;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby wanabfree » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:09 pm

Hi there, and welcome to the forum,

the whole strawman/ person argument cann be quite confusing and contradictory at times.

i encourage you to view Dean Cliifords series of talks, hopefully you can gain a clearer understanding from this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsJjPZkqspA&feature=player_embedded&list=PL1B289953BD4AE100
wanabfree

Postby Lowery » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:15 pm

wanabfree wrote:i encourage you to view Dean Cliifords series of talks, hopefully you can gain a clearer understanding from this.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsJjPZkqspA&feature=player_embedded&list=PL1B289953BD4AE100

I have watched these videos, is all he seems to have done is show how a company is created, how it works and simply superimposed his logic onto a human being.
the way I see it is a company can be given a legal personality (because it needs humans to run it) which would be a fiction, but a human cannot be given a fiction because he is already a walking talking human.
Lowery

Return to The Person (legal fiction)