Property Taxes

Re: Property Taxes

Postby squark » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:31 pm

Dreadlocks done it again. Right, "it means doing that which is ordered and so by demanding rights from someone you are in fact acknowledging subjugation to them." Total crap. That word is Obedience.
noun
compliance with an order, request, or law or submission to another's authority.

Everyone has the right (a moral or legal entitlement to have or do something) to freedom of association.
What's complicated about that?

This is BS as well, factually untrue " we live in a Christian country". Its multi cultural, state and church are separate. I'm not Christian. There are Muslims, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists, Pagans, Shintoists, Rastas, Luciferians. WTF. Get your facts right.

This is not true "The concept of "God" is extremely useful. It allows for appeal to a higher power which no man can deny"
The courts will reject you argument. There is no evidence for a God.
This however "The concept of "Universally recognised Human rights and freedoms" is extremely useful. It allows for appeal to a higher power which no man can deny.

This is not true "man can change his rights,". The court will not recognise your unilaterally declared rights. You can try, but you will get laughed at.

And the same is, ultimately, true for Her Majesty. She is a de facto power, the Queen of a club who's rules make you a member, in violation of YOUR Universally RECOGNISED fundamental rights and freedoms. That is the Law, as I now understand it. The rules of the club are not right.

This I like "I revere the Constitution and constitutional laws of England," because the UK is obliged to incorporate all the rights and freedoms contained within the UN Covenants through its Constitutional process or by other means. I believe they did this, or they already existed anyway, well hidden. It's a case of being able to show where the rights are incorporated, to a Court, and to demonstrate their violation and then, if necessary, making a constitutional challenge, to change the rules of the club.

Musashi says..."The rights we talk about are actually agreements between men." That's true. the Universal rights are.
but...."The terms of the contract may be changed and that's what politicians do. " not true. Politicians change the (non) contract between a State and it's Citizens, not between men. Civil Rights are not Human Rights.

I just twigged on the definition of Person the council eventually sent" “Person” includes a body of persons corporate or unincorporate."
Includes means it's a closed list, it is the citizen, as he is part of a body of persons, one of a group, a club member.
It does not include a human being , man or woman, who is not part of the group. ie, A non citizen. Humans become citizens, by operation of Law. Citizens have limited rights. "We signed you up for our club" is not a valid action, whether by a man or by operation of law.

I think this group has spent too long going round in circles. I have spent too long going round in circles. It can and will make sense, it is beginning to.
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Postby Dreadlock » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:31 pm

Squark you revlealed your true purpose on this fourm - all by yourself - and for what? A discussion about the definition of a word. :clap:
Hope it was worth it. :giggle: Stick to forums m8, coz you'll never be a James Bond. :hug:

You have no credibility. I won't be responding to your posts in the future. I'll let my signature and a quote from you do the talking.
Dreadlock

Postby musashi » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:29 pm

We are not citizens but subjects in a constitutional monarchy.
Your continued use of the word citizens is compliant with the renaming and re framing of Britain. We are said by the traitor to be citizens of Europe, but the political and legal reality is that we are subjects.
Many of your various statements are driven by this misconception.

England is a Christian country and is established by Act of Parliament. The Established Church of England - the official state religion, and it was under that aegis that the queen took her oath to govern etc etc.
Legally that church is the state religion, which makes England a Christian nation whether any other single person is Christian or not, and others are recognised and tolerated according to a set of definitions used in law.

I dislike and suspect the promotion of foreign powers to be appealed to to protect us. All foreign powers are rejected as superior or having any jurisdiction here - read the Bill of Rights, 1688/89.
The UN is an abomination - and the very organisation running the global depopulation programme. You need to wake up and leave that circular philosophy alone. It's bad for you - and us.
Lance.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby squark » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:59 pm

Suit yourselves, I'm not here to waste my time.

I am on the dole, have been most of my life. The State neglected my grandma to death in a hospital bed. They poisoned my Mum to death with radiation and chemo. They refused her a life saving treatment whilst in possession of evidence that it was both safe and effective. They are fucking off out of my life, if it takes my whole life.

Dreadlock seems paranoid and like he can not even use a dictionary without becoming confused. I will waste no more time on discussions with you on this forum. I may well come back and post the complete process when I have it. I promised the local council a flyer campaign of how to lawfully avoid council tax, any tax, any obligation other than to respect the fundamental rights and freedoms of other human beings, their common law rights, when I find it. They are killers, liars and thieves, local and national government.

Subject "2. bring (a person or country) under one's control or jurisdiction, typically by using force.
"the city had been subjected to Macedonian rule" "

No one will be held in servitude.....signed and sealed by HM the Queen. I don't rest well whilst contradictions like that exist.

I appreciate the divide and conquer, the need to conquer, the close mindedness demonstrated here. I appreciate the ad hominem and avoidance of addressing the points I made. I would hold a mirror up to you regarding agent of state status. Probably best not to discus the words the law uses not right to actually understand modern definitions and the way they are strung together in sentences. I was considering the number of posts in Sucess stories, the forum traffic, number of active members, speaks for itself.

Did you not notice Kate Middletons marriage certificate. Occupation...Princess of the UK. Britain no, the UK yes. One magistrate, I questioned in court, "what is the UK, a place or a Society?" She said "I'm not willing to go there." Why? Because its a club not a place. The British isles, Britain, a place. The UK a democratic society (voting club) with a monarch as it's figurehead. Even non citizen, non driver, A Human Being is subjected to the jurisdiction of the Crown. If I murder or steal, its them that come a knocking. ( I don't know it all for sure, hence the need for study and discussion. Forget it.)

I ask what happens if BREXIT? Your reason for rebellion disappears, the barons go back to non rebellion, you become obliged once again. It's not a permanent solution. You failed to stand alone for the rights that are yours by law. I'm not going to hang about for answers.
squark

Postby squark » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:18 am

And what is dreadlock complaining about?
Me "I should ask Dreadlock, have you had any success in court on anything with your approach?"
Dread "No not yet. But success or failure in court is no indication of the correctness of an argument"

Dreads complain, which never made it through our little educational mock court, "You never even stood up for yourself in court, pathetic wuss, non starter. You couldn't find a claim to make?"

You did never stand up for yourself in court. You don't know if you argument is right. You claim the courts are corrupt because other people from the forum have failed. If their process or arguments, their evidence, the source of their rights is incorrect (ie God gave me the right, I gave me the right etc) they will fail, not through corruption, through mis interpretation, bad info, non understanding. It puts people off and back into servitude and compliance. Understand what the actual legal documents say and you stand a chance. Fail to comprehend= fail to defend.

Corruption leads to an opportunity to sue, prison, civil war, the end of a career, end of a cushy number, status, gone. I do not believe it is corruption. Its an ineffective legal defence based on a poor understanding of law. Stop blaming others for your failures.

If agenda 21 is threatening your life, affecting your life, denying your rights, SUE THE UN. Its bullshit you're correct, democracy voting to reduce population means more than half the people are suicidal. Challenge the UN. Oh I forgot, armchair warrior.
squark

Postby squark » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:31 am

Unilateral declaration of group intent..."no one is going to take you seriously anymore" = Logical Falicy

Over and out.
squark

Postby squark » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:57 pm

Lance/Musashi you said...."The simile he gives, that of the corporation known as McDonalds demanding labour from us is fine as far as it goes, but the basic premise he begins with that takes him, and us, into the logic trap is wrongly applied. The government was voted in and McDonalds was not."

Are you quite sure you know what the government is? They make up the rules of a Democratic Society. They dont make up common law rights or fundamental human rights and freedoms. They limit these rights for members of the voting club. The voting club goes on whether you are in it or not. No one shall be forced to be part of an association.

You also said we live within constituencies. I live at a place. There is a voting club that operates a system of representation for members who live at this place. They call that place a constituency for its members. A constituent part is just one part of a whole. A screw is a constituent part of a car, but a screw still exists when it is taken out of the car. It is now just a screw.

A human being playing under the legal designation citizen is a constituent part of a society. Outside the society it is a human being, no longer a constituent.

It is just a simile he uses.
squark

Previous

Return to The Person (legal fiction)