Who is YOU

Who is YOU

Postby treeman » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:57 am

I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Re: Who is YOU

Postby pitano1 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:32 pm

thought you may like to see the results of not being..YOU.. :giggle:

i was charged,and arrested for a criminal offence/alegation.

around mid febuary 09 at 7.30 am my doorbell rang ,and i was confronted by a group of police officers who asked me if i was mr my name ,i said no iam not a person ,this seemed to get them a bit confused as they regrouped some yards away and i could hear them mumbleing [person/human being etc] anyway they seemed to be a bit egotisticly challenged by this and when they came back to my door they were peed off ie demanding entry shaking finger in my face going a funny purple color

so i thought no point trying to reason with robots play along with them in the game
so in they came charged me with theft [long story nothing stolen]searched my house took stuff including my passport.
regarding passport.
one of the robots,held this aloft with a triumphant look on his fissog,and
said is this YOU.
I REPLIED..no i`m over here.. :lol:
they carted me off to local nickunder protest,and durress all rights reserved, where we went to the desk and it went like this

name? my freinds call me chris others call me lots of different ones
dob?dont know was to young to notice
anyway every thing they did was done under protest and duress including having my dna and prints taken [by the way iwas told if i resisted they would do it by force, up to and including hanging me up by my left leg, at this point i asked this chap if he had used force before and his reply was [oh yes]
any way when all this part of the game had been played they set me a baal date of[get this]
at which point i started laughing saying ahh i get it now come on there must be a strippergram here somewhere here
anyway they tried to look grimm
ps no paper was signed and as far as i know no contract formed
bit iam wondering about the bail
edited 9-1-2013
i never saw them again,as ALL charges were dropped
so it does pay to know who YOU are
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
good post stan,and glad to see you back. :yes:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby Dreadlock » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Thanks for that link. Very informative and well worth the read. Not come across anything like that before.
Dreadlock

Postby JDOE1 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:09 pm

I'm finding I'm having to refresh my knowledge, pick up where i left off and grasp the details, so thank You for these valuable pdf's, this one and the one connected the link below:
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=9492

I'm actually at this time drafting what should be a simple 'Deed Poll of Change of Name' etc but as I'm checking it through I feel the need to make sure the wording won't come back and bite me on the ass later. I don't want to use too many more words right now but I have thought for a while that dealing with the ptb is not only about the legal, but the root meaning and usage of words as well.

Thanks
JDOE1

Return to The Person (legal fiction)