Mary My Love

Re: Mary My Love

Postby squark » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:59 pm

@Frogman. Thats exactly what I thought as I sat back in the public gallery!

I have called the CPS to enquire about the prosecutor saying the summons wasn't replied to. I was promised a reply today.....none yet and its 6pm. Will call them again tomorrow. I have received the demand for payment and points for the strawmans license. I guess I can just tell them the truth of the situation and ask for time while it is resolved.

Peace, Out.
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Postby frogmanbrabs » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:33 am

Do what I did and send them a Conditional offer of acceptance. The templates are on here.
An Open Mind can take you on a journey to anywhere.
frogmanbrabs

Postby squark » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:11 pm

I have now contacted the Court...telling them I responded in writing to the summons with 5 documents.
Notice of Objection to Witness Statement (the cop didn't mention I handed over keys under protest and duress)
Notice of Conditional Acceptance of Summary Process (included all officials being on oath, liable for their actions, etc etc)
Affidavit (I don't consent to Statute (also my travel document no.1))
Notice of Distinction (between me the man and the statutory NAME(travel doc. no.2))
Notice of Counter Offer (as they didn't rebut anything I offered them that the charges were actually the cop took my car without consent and imposing a statute without consent is fraud)
The Clerk and Prosecutor agreed that the summons had not been responded to. The court says appeal. Its not a "mistake according to their rules"!

The CPS says Appeal

The cops say Inspector "Clueso" will look into it when he gets back from holidays, and off the night shift, in fact on 5th Oct. Very useful considering the appeal (with reasons) has to be in by 1st Oct. I have APPEALED to CROWN COURT! Will they grant it. I said the Magistrates would not hear me as I am a MAN!!! Yikes!!!

So I wonder if the cops will admit that ....the CPS Prosecutor got the file, read the stuff, thought Oh SHIT this should have been responded to in a timely fashion, he's contracted us into guilt!!! (Gordon Hall, Admiralty law is contracts and contracts MOVE) Excuse me officer have you a bin I could use, theres some paperwork here I would rather not know about.

Anyway I'm pretty chuffed with myself because if its criminal, wheres the victim, if its statute I dont consent and if its contracts they owe me a packet!

Silence is agreement after all. Thats a dumb ass rule that one. Imagine if every double glazing salesman knew that silence means you don't object!
squark

Postby squark » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:17 pm

Well I thought I won it with just costs to "pay" but now a bill arrived for the original fine. Sh1+!
squark

Postby aphosca » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:57 am

So how did it all play out in the end?
aphosca

Previous

Return to Travel only