Mary My Love

Mary My Love

Postby squark » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:56 pm

Mary my 23year old Mazda has been Kidnapped.
I love her and miss her very much. She was so easy to turn on, she purred like a Kitten and boy oh boy when she got going......

Anyway we had a talk a while back and she convinced me (in light of my unrebutted affidavit) to stop taking precautions. Throw our cares to the wind and see what the future would deliver.

So tonight I pulled up at my friends house. No tax, no insurance, MOT not sure, License has the wrong DOB on it (it always has had). Police pulled up next to me saying his automated gizmo had flagged me up. I had been waiting for this and handed him my 2 documents. (Affidavit and Notice of Distinction (between flesh and blood and Fiction)) I guess he read them. I hope he did. I mean competence requires that he read and understood. Anyway we had a chat, he was as nice as pie, he had to take her from me, I handed over the key under protest and duress. He says they will summons me. I will be there first. Email and phone follow up. "Have you read my Affidavit. I believe I am right. You have acted in error. Please , for you own protection have a Judge look at my paperwork and see if he can rebut it. Return the car within 12 hours or my fee schedule will be put into effect. Did Sir Bob Kerslake not tell you I do not consent. Notice to principle is notice to agent you know."

This is the test. If they don't rebut I have no Statues binding any more. If its true for one its true for all.
I will let you all know what occurs
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Re: Mary My Love

Postby pitano1 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:14 am

be strong squark

it is indeed a sad tale,but think` about this relationship

she only ever wanted you as a keeper,and to keep her well oiled.

if you think about it`it was `you,that kept the wheels turning in this
affair,and look how she has thanked you.

`gone off with the first entity,that has designs of a crush on her. :giggle:

but as the saying goes`love is blind,and i look forward to news of a favourable
outcome.

ps.
hope your dealings with the,ROBO SAPIENS. goes in your favour. :yes:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby squark » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:57 pm

Not a whisper as yet.
I feel like I should be somehow moving them along. Inching them towards the cliff edge! What can I send to get them to agree or fail to disagree.........mmmmmm.........cunning plan........?
Suggesting some charges of my own? TWOKing?
I do want to see their claim to title, how the DVLA has a finger in my Mary Pie?
Its bizzare but I'm want to get taken to court.
Grrrrrr
Let me at 'em
squark

Postby Mog » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:25 am

My beloved suffered a seizure 15th feb and not a word yet, I'm starting to think she has eloped, they do say absence makes the heart grow fonder, but I'm considering hooking up with a model (younger) :wink:
"If you have ten thousand regulations, you destroy all respect for the law. "

Winston Churchill
Mog

Postby squark » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:03 am

Today is a big day. Court at 2pm.
I have responded to their paperwork as if they are offers of contract, like Gordon Hall says it is all contracting.
I sent my Notice of Distinction ( saying I'm, not a legal fiction) and my Affidavit (saying I don't consent to statutes). I corrected the PCs statement to include that I only handed over car keys under protest and duress. I conditionally accepted offer of using a summary process (long list of conditions including all officials are acting on their Oaths, its all on public record, I may record, etc)
I sent my affidavit for rebuttal by the police or crown or PC (none received). So i sent a counter offer for charges. Theirs read no licence and no insurance. Statutory requirements, my counter offer reads taking without consent, negligence for imposing a statute without consent.
I have the mildest of butterflies, a head full of questions, a long list of conditions.
Here we go!
squark

Postby squark » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:19 pm

And what an anti climax it was.
Clerk.."Are you Mr Squarkety Squark?"
Me...."I am here today AS Mr Squarkety Squark"
Clerk....."Is you NAME Mr Squarkety Squark?"
Me....."I want to draw distinction between Squarkety Squark the legal fiction and myself the flesh and blood man Squarkety Squark"
Clerk....."I will ask one more time are you Squarkety Squark. If you are not you will have to go sit at the back (outside the bar)"
Me....."I am here today AS Mr Squarkety Squark"
Clerk..."Go sit at the back, We will deal with this as with no Squarkety Squark present."
The Crown now said...."Summons was not responded to" ....Thats just a lie, I sent five or six letters/notices in my capacity of authorised representative.
Anyway £700 fines and 6 points go to the legal fiction, who cant have been there because he's just a piece of paper. I await an invitation to pay. Actually I have a complaint of Perjury to send in before that.
Good game though!
squark

Postby Mog » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:01 pm

Well done for standing up to them Squark, :clap: :clap: :clap: It takes some bottle as it's their domain, got a similar trial soon, just waiting for a date, pleaded not guilty so far, will let you know how it goes.
"If you have ten thousand regulations, you destroy all respect for the law. "

Winston Churchill
Mog

Postby treeman » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Keep biting back. Respect.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby frogmanbrabs » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:35 am

They seem to have agreed then that you are not MR Squarkety Squark so therefore you can't be held responsible for paying any monies owed by MR Squarkety Squark. :clap:
An Open Mind can take you on a journey to anywhere.
frogmanbrabs

Postby nameless » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:43 pm

That's true, frogmanbrabs, but they will attach him to Mr squark.

@ squark - You can appeal any decision. Use your own paper, not their forms. This appeal can be based on your demand for a trial by jury, as is your right under Magna Charta and The Declaration of Rights (not the Bill of Rights). Whilst an appeal is going through, all further processes should be frozen. If they refuse to accept your appeal, (which they can't, but probably will try), you can take it to International Arbitration and give the court notice to that effect. To my knowledge, this process is still in its infancy, and I know that one or two are doing a trial run.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Next

Return to Travel only