Customs

Customs

Postby Pat Mac » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Hi all Freeman
Today my son an 2 mates decided last min they'd go to Amsterdam for some xmas shopping took themselves off to JLA and booked their flights to the Dam.
Tickets paid for they went to proceed through customs only to be stopped and because each of them had more than a £1000 in cash it was confiscated and they missed their flights. WTF is that about how can they do that???
Pat Mac

Re: Customs

Postby knightron » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:32 am

Totally unlawful..the only time they have a right at any time to stop you is if they have a "reasonable cause", Now if your son has a previous history of Importation or any links to drug use they have the rules and reg on their side, how ever; if not your son has the law on his side to get his Fare back and compensation for his loss.. :yes:

apparently they have made a "rule" that if you are carrying more than £5000 in cash, they can stop and ask where you got the cash from and if you don't tell them by their rules they can confiscate it until you tell them where you got it from..by proving the method of entry to your financial situation.

One of my best Buddies has already given over to these fuktards £460k in cash,(confiscated) ((He doesn't trust Banks) since 1990, now he has nothing to his name . all because he will not tell em where his money is from, has has always acted perfectly Lawfully,through his hard work...He has built houses from the money his Dad left him.)))

I feel your Pain bud.! :ouch:
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
knightron

Postby Pat Mac » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Thanks for replying pal
yeah he's been done for concerned with cultivating and he was going to Amsterdam it doesn't take a rocket scientist. But it's still wrong how dare they demand you show them proof? who are they? The reason he carries cash is his bank accumulated charges on his account because they made a payment when no wages went into his acount he was doing agency which came to an end. They then hit him with a load of bank charges and have harassed him for the money so he won't put his money in the bank. You can't win can you? I still think it's wrong tho won't he get his money back then?

prisoner "come in No 6" springs to mind

Thanks Pal
P
Pat Mac

Postby knightron » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:25 am

Ah the Old "Knowingly concerned"...Thats a favourite of the customs and ex-seize mob. They have been renamed to the Revenue collectors anonymous I believe.

He "MIGHT" if he tells em where he got it from and can show proof, but I don't hold out much hope and tell him not to hold his breath waiting bud..They think that because they hold the Queens warrant they can wield it like a child with a plastic sword..Remember too these Bastards can come into your house and wreck it at any time they deem fit if they "think" they have grounds, they do not have to have a warrant like the Police do.. :ouch: :ouch:
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
knightron

Postby Pat Mac » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:36 am

thanks Pal
I didn't no customs can come thro ur door without a warrant that's a lot of power they can abuse and get clean away with (no 1 to answer to) and no doubt they will abuse it that's why they luv it power loving bas....ds. Im sure we can show were he got it he had 1500 on him so why did they take it if the limit is 5k?? plus 2 wk to xmas doesnt every1 go shopping about now?? u no wot they must just luv being a prick sad bastards I just don't get were the feel good factor comes into it cos that wudneva give me pleasure I'd feel a right tw..t taking cash and property cos I cud!!! they're just bellends?

Thanks for ur advice pal
P
Pat Mac

Return to Travel only