passports

passports

Postby jonboy » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Obviously we are not going to renew our passports, so we need to establish a way to travel, unhindered to foreign lands.
By rights we can board a boat and sail across the North sea at will, but It wouldnt be long before the coastguard, or Royal Navy were surrounding us.
As for airports, we would not be allowed to even board a plane, by the robots who work there.
So what is the freeman solution to foreign travel? :?:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Re: passports

Postby RobbieHall » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:43 pm

I read somewhere (sorry that I can't provide a reference) that it is ultimately the desicion of the pilot, and as there's a human being flying the plane, they probably won't have a problem with it. I'm hoping to go abroad this summer, and I don't have a valid passport. I'll try writing to the government of the country I'm travelling to to see if they don't mind.
RobbieHall

Postby Veronica » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:48 pm

You might find helpful stuff on the World Freeman Society website (Rob: Menard).

He says he is looking into this aspect.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby admremedy » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:14 pm

I created my own Universal Travel Authority in lieu of passport -- people often ask if I have used it yet and no, I haven't but I am looking forward to the day that I do. They also ask if I am willing to share it, and I inform them that they really should write their own, to their own level of understanding....because then they may explain it to whomever (border patrol) that is inquiring of them.

The key is simple - as Veronica so amply points out.....you don't need their permission or consent. You merely must grasp what she shares in her e-book "Freedom is not just a 7-letter word". I shared her book with most everyone in my address book today and included this:
Even if you think you may know much of this info in this e-book (and some of you may) - KEEP READING -- because remember there are ALWAYS nuggets that can be found in anything....and 168 pdf pages is really not much to read unless of course you wish to remain in the illusion

If you accept a limiting belief, then it will become a truth for you
~ Louise Hay

how fast our mind (ego) tricks us away from our heart

True freedom doesn't come from a piece of paper, right or privilege, rather it's the understanding of your status = who you are and who you're not and then being/living it
~ my quote

We are All in a journey of remembrance whose purpose is to connect us to the essences of our souls and the understanding that all is one! ...so reach out your hand, your heart to EVERYONE and add a smile and a hug, after all, we are One ~ I am another yourself ~

check out: www.wave1111.com - blog articles are viewable
admremedy

Postby Shmi_Skywalker » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:15 pm

If the proposed legislation goes through, we may wish to leave the UK as a family. We don't currently have passports. It seems a bit risky to try exercising freeman status when my children are involved.

So, I have passport forms in front of me ready to be filled in. If I apply for passports, what will that mean?
Shmi_Skywalker

Postby jonboy » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:13 pm

Apply=beg

You are begging for permission. You are effectivly giving up your Right to free travel, in exchange for a revokable privelage.

We need to research this properly, there must be a method of unhindered foreign travel.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Freeman-B » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:22 pm

good work ADM - I, for one would be very interested in at least reviewing your document.

Don't forget that, as Freeman, YOu make your own law, but things like the Universal declaration of Human Rights 1948 has a lot to say about crossing borders and those rights being guaranteed.

Yes, the WFS is working on a "laisser passez" to use in place of a passport, but I believe that ADMs approach is the right one.

As someone currently resident in another country, I am working on my own documents whichi I intend to send to their foreign minister, along with a bond to cover any liabilities I may generate (just as soon as I have perfected that process)

Remember that you are sovereign and you do not need to beg for anythying - declare your truth, stick to it and love up to those values.
:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby kliff » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:26 pm

Freeman-B wrote:Yes, the WFS is working on a "laisser passez" to use in place of a passport, but I believe that ADMs approach is the right one.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travel_document

Perhaps apply to the UN for one :thinks:
My consent is neither expressed nor implied.
kliff

Postby Monacojim » Wed May 19, 2010 9:05 am

How is it that the Red cross can issue a travel document, also the UN. All other Passports/Travel documents seem to be issued by Governments. The UN is an association of bankrupt nations set up by the Bankers Administration, a debtor/Creditor thing but its not really a Government. The Red Cross is in no way a Government, what gives them the right/acceptance to issue travel docs? If they can do it any aid organisation, indeed any organisation should be able to do it. Of course, Governments don't want the sheeple all running out on them and getting Travel docs from a non-Governmental organisation, they could quickly find themselves without any sheeple. :giggle:
It looks like the issuing organisation has to have some clout, able to influence governments, to be able to issue Travel docs that are accepted generally. Otherwise some of these start ups (islands, notional countries) would have had their Travel docs in general circulation a long time ago. Just what is it that gets the issuer that magic acceptance? Why can't Oxfam issue travel docs? Is it a Creditor/Debtor thing again? Maybe the issuer needs to be Bonded in those countries where the travel doc is going to accepted, as a form of insurance? I believe buying a country bond (Treasury Bond) and writing something is technically being bonded in that country, I have read it somewhere:- getting bonded, or a bond, so you can go into court and trump the court actors bonds. There must be guidance on this somewhere as all countries seem to be reading from the same hymn sheet. I wonder where Forvik (Shetlands) is getting his information?
Peace and harmony to all living souls, rgds, Jim
[Life, the only game where the object is to learn the rules.]
Monacojim

Postby daisy<3 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:38 pm

has anyone gone anywhere without a passport ? - how did you do it ? how did customs treat you ? my passport and my sons runs out in 3 yrs !!!!! !!!!!! if you really can 'free' travel without too much hassle .? il jump on the band wagon too ! :sun:
daisy<3

Next

Return to Travel only