Freeman Car Insurance £15,000 for all of us?

Re: Freeman Car Insurance £15,000 for all of us?

Postby Kwitin Beliaken » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Monacojim wrote:In law: ORDERS give rise to BILLS.(same as a restaurant) If Orders are issued to your PERSON in regard to this affair, simply print an invoice for a few thousand pounds and return it to the origin of the Order saying the order will be carried out once the bill has been paid.
Don't forget as a living soul you are entitled to be compensated for your time and work, so do charge for administering this affair of your PERSON with these actors. £500 fiat pounds an hour, or part thereof would be worth your while. Do state that you reserve the right to pass unpaid bills to a collection agency.

Great post Monacojim.

It is also worth remembering that any invoice should contain a wet ink signature. By issuing said invoice, one is contracting in the realm of commercial/maritime law and based on those laws, your signature in BLUE ink declares you are a real human. Again based on commercial/maritime law; you may use PURPLE ink to declare your regal status or GOLD ink to indicate your sovereign status. (However, it is best practice to reserve gold or purple ink for the most important documents such as for instance, if your children are at risk... )

BTW, no matter what the purpose of your signature, NEVER, EVER use BLACK or RED ink.

These are the sort of obscure peculiarties hidden within commercial/contract/maritime law that the powers that be so frequently use to trick us <sigh>

PS. I assume everone knows that a court is international territory...
Kwitin Beliaken

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:47 am

[quote="Kwitin Beliaken"]

BTW, no matter what the purpose of your signature, NEVER, EVER use BLACK or RED ink. These are the sort of obscure peculiarties hidden within commercial/contract/maritime law that the powers that be so frequently use to trick us <sigh>

quote]

This intrigues me greatly :thinks: Is that why, on official forms from Government (DSS, IR etc) they ask that you fill it in, in black ink?
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby JOHNIE_GEE » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:43 pm

Very interesting.... [quote="Kwitin Beliaken"]

[u][b]BTW, no matter what the purpose of your signature, NEVER, EVER use BLACK or RED ink.

quote]
What does the black and red mean ?
JOHNIE_GEE

Postby treeman » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:51 pm

It is my understanding that the black signifys that you are dead, and the red that you are alive. To alleviate their bullshit law, just carry an ink pad in green ink, signifying the land, and should you need to leave a mark, just use your thumbprint. It is my understanding that a sixteen ridge characteristic is sufficient to identify your person in law.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby kenb » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:31 pm

To add to Treemans post, blue ink signifys admiralty colour, and the red signifys signature in your blood, hence being alive. :grin:
Peace, luv and light :sun:
kenb

Postby Bladerunner » Sat May 21, 2011 3:21 pm

If you get an order and give them an invoice, do you send it to the judge personally or to the court?

Does anyone have a template for the bill/invoice?

Also, as the order will be against your "PERSON" do you sign the invoice/bill as your "PERSON" or your livng soul. I am guessing "PERSON" as the living soul has not been ordered to do anything, and so, cannot issue a bill.

This would be a great help as I am in court in 10 days and expect to lose.
Even if you are in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.
Bladerunner

De-Registration with DVLA and no need for License?

Postby WingstheONE » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:04 pm

Greetings, XXXXXX.

You wrote the following on the forum:- If you are not DRIVING for business (commerce) then you probably need to de-register your car with a NOTICE OF UNDERSTANDING, INTENT AND CLAIM OF RIGHT to the DVLA, then you can TRAVEL without need for registration, licence and insurance. (like I do).

How did you accomplish this and have immunity from Law enforcement and DVLA whilst being a traveller? Are you still doing so currently 2011? I would appreciate your input, and pointing me in the right direction. I have had communication from others who did de-register with dvla etc and had their car confiscated. I want to be able to be de-registered, not have a license, but, be immune from law enforcement and dvla. I dont wish to be looking over my shoulder-O Risk!

Thanks and take it easy,
Wings
Wings:of the dransfield family
:8-):

RESPONSE WAS:-
Wings, I sent Notices of Understanding, Intent and Claim of Right to the DVLA. Long story short: When I de-registered the second car a year after the first, I added a section though whereby "if a trust was formed by my interaction by or with license or registration, I now express the rules for that Trust: it should be administered without cost or inconvenience to me". Then I got attention from the Police, they have seized both my cars now, I have applied for an injunction on the cars pending a Judicial review. they have come up with 8 charges against my strawman (no plates, no insurance etc.) the court date is 23rd this month. I think it is easy to defeat the charges without getting into strawman or freeman on the land stuff, just because they broke so many of their own rules. I am sure that once my defence and demand for discovery (all and any video, photos, memos, orders, etc.) goes in they will delay the court date because they wont be ready. Once this is over I will instigate a Civil case for trespass of rights, (mine) and claim of costs, damages and my fee schedule, which they never rebutted in my Affidavit, I think that it is up half a million £ presently. We should all be able to learn from their actions how to tackle them in the future. After all the legal maxim says " A man exercising his rights, harms no one". I hope this helps.
Last edited by WingstheONE on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
CHARGE OF THE LIGHT OF INFORMATION, PERFECT LOVE, AND ALL IS ONE! IN A WORLD OF THE BLIND THE ONE EYED ONE IS KING! I AM AWAKENED AT LAST!
WingstheONE

Re: Freeman Car Insurance £15,000 for all of us and access to?

Postby WingstheONE » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:13 pm

huntingross, greetings,
So how do you put a Bond together for car insurance, and whom do you give it to. Do you also know how to access your STRAWMAN Company account, and lodge necessary UCC-1 etc? If so would you mind sharing this info', and or pointing me in the correct directions on forum etc, so I can follow through with it?

Thanks Bro' and take it easy,

Wings
wings:of the dransfield family
CHARGE OF THE LIGHT OF INFORMATION, PERFECT LOVE, AND ALL IS ONE! IN A WORLD OF THE BLIND THE ONE EYED ONE IS KING! I AM AWAKENED AT LAST!
WingstheONE

Postby WingstheONE » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:20 pm

holy vehm wrote:You could just take out your own personal liability insurance. covers upto 1 million and costs, last time i heard around £100 per year.

Coming to some understanding with the government doesnt sit right with me, you are suggesting we negotiate with regards our rights. These are our rights and they are non negotiable as far as im concerned.

Greetings, So how do you get personal liability insurance for £100?
Take it easy,Wings

wings:of the dransfield family
WingstheONE

Previous

Return to Travel only