Freeman Car Insurance £15,000 for all of us?

Re: Freeman Car Insurance £15,000 for all of us?

Postby treeman » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Cheers, h,it was only a thought that occurred.This forum keeps doing that to me, it keeps you thinking about everthing you shouldnt be thinking about.BUT should be thinking about,if you knowarramean.Its probably the first time i have engaged myself in consideration. Its not the muscle that matters ,its the mind.
Thanx mate, i will look into it.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:34 pm

Ross, Im looking at the revised act on opsi, that states that "insurance cover" has changed from being 15k to 1M, but the section on having a security as an alternative is still 15k. Can I just confirm that the revised act on opsi hasnt been updated and that there isnt some confusion between "security" and "insruance cover".
emmanualgoldstein

Postby pedawson » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Don't know if anyone is still interested in this thread but I would like to ask and/or make a statement / RANT.

In order to understand insurance one must look at the word itself insure (insure and ensure mean 'to make certain,' but only insure can mean 'indemnify against loss')
So indemnity is key.
Most companies offer indemnity insurance, so one is covered against a claim against one if one holds an indemnity policy.
Careful reading of the policy cover will be required and even a rewritten indemnity policy may suffice.

Vehicle and accident cover is regarded as a preference but when asked if one has insurance cover the 'PLOD' is NOT going to delve into paragraph after paragraph of documents. They don't even know if you ARE covered. They look for a DATE and a COMPANY name That is IT.

If you ever have to go to court because they say you are uninsured, surely they would have to prove that you do NOT have the means to rectify, in case of an accident, and even if they challenge they would only be guessing? How can they say you have no insurance? What is the 'CHARGE?' HOW MUCH is the CLAIM? Who is the claimant?
So, I have no insurance! It isn't against the LAW.

I agree that to travel on our roads we should take precaution against accidents, after all we cannot say we will not have an accident. Having said that we, at the same time expect others to put right anything that they have damaged.

It is responsible to protect ourselves and others against loss. To this end a notice of intent in the case of accident or loss should suffice - lodged with and underwriter or deposit box along with an amount of money (fiat) that is regularly topped up on a monthly basis - INTENT.
If one doesn't understand that last statement - it means that instead of paying an insurance company one pays the money into an account for the purpose of a claim against one. Plus a lodged document that states one will pay any legitimate claim against one either in Fiat or in kind. Etc

Just a thought. Maybe it will nudge the brain cells of an intellect and we get a resolve to this problem.

Namaste, Phil
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby huntingross » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:00 pm

Hi phil

I think these ideas are all going in the right direction....a bond, public indemnity etc to responsibly cover an expense which might not be affordable out of pocket to put right some wrong done.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Veronica » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:27 pm

"Are you insured?"
"Yes ... completely. I have a Berth Certificate. Covers anything and everything".
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby huntingross » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm

Exactly V, one obvious solution to this would be to bond your National Insurance account.....we're happy and so are the people in the UK
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Veronica » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:15 pm

huntingross wrote:Exactly V, one obvious solution to this would be to bond your National Insurance account.....we're happy and so are the people in the UK

No ... but let THEM bond it ... if THEY want to play "the Insurance game".

Personally, I don't want anything to do with it. I have the Indefeasible Right to travel.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby Falfreeman » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:44 pm

Hi Veronica hope all is well. I was wondering if you can give me some advice. I was stopped around 4 months ago and had no insurance for my car of which I admitted to and was ordered to submit my licence and pay £250 none of which I did. I have recently received a letter from a local magistrates court now ordered to pay £625 by the 6th May and that the court has ordered my licence to be endorsed with 6 penalty points. They have included that failure to pay will make me liable for further enforcement. Which will include further

1. deductions from my earnings or benefits
2. Increasing fine by 50%
3. Clamping, removal and sale of vehicle
4. Register the account in the register of judgements, Orders and fines
5. A distress warrant being issued to the courts Baliffs for the seizure of goods ( incurring additional costs)
6. Continued default- Improsenment.

Now all of this has really got me heated and I am willing to go the distance with these fuckers!! Excuse my language but I really do not like alll these threats placed upon me and want to fight. Please respond with some tips on what you think I should do next. I appreciate it very muck.

Kind Regards

Alex
Falfreeman

Postby Monacojim » Wed May 19, 2010 10:03 am

I agree with Huntingross, living souls are the ultimate source of credit and therefore you should be able to issue your own bond or promissory note.
A group in USA formed a Christian coalition, something about the lord is the guarantor of all earthly things and got it accepted by the US authorities.
Insurance is defined as a SCHEME, a Scheme is defined as GAMBLING. So although it has a veneer of respectability Insurance is nothing more than a gambling scheme, with the profits going to the HOUSE. Lawfully no one can force you to partake in a gambling scheme, of course LEGALLY they can offer any contract they like, if you accept it, you are in! (You register your car to them and then apply for license, you are contracting to follow their rules, including insuring their car and third parties against loss).
Peace and harmony to all living souls, rgds, Jim
[Life, the only game where the object is to learn the rules.]
Monacojim

Postby Monacojim » Wed May 19, 2010 10:28 am

Falfreeman: I assume your car is registered still with the DVLA (register means to give Title ownership of your car, to DVLA) and you say you have a License, so you have contracted with them to obey their rules, or rather your PERSON has. Your PERSON (evidenced by a birth certificate when you were born, a trust was set up with your name in all capitals to act as your vessel in the sea of commerce) is the legal fiction they are acting on, as DRIVING is acting in Commerce on a public highway.
The magistrates demand for money is an OFFER TO CONTRACT or is actioning an existing contract, never ignore letters or demands as silence is acceptance, in law. Write back and ask if this demand is on an existing contract with them, if so ask them to produce the contract you entered with your wet ink signature. If it is an OFFER TO CONTRACT, simply decline to contract, no one can force you to.
As to points on the licence, its their licence they can do what they want there. If you are not DRIVING for business (commerce) then you probably need to de-register your car with a NOTICE OF UNDERSTANDING, INTENT AND CLAIM OF RIGHT to the DVLA, then you can TRAVEL without need for registration, licence and insurance. (like I do).
Your best footing is to keep in your mind the two things separate, YOU the living soul and your PERSON, the thing they are writing to. make it clear in your communications with them that you are the AGENT for "your name in all capitals", you are NOT "your name in all capitals".
Stop saying MY licence, etc. its not yours, its your PERSON'S.
Don't give your name in court, you don't have a NAME only legal fictions have NAMES, you are you, not a name, you attend court as AGENT for the all caps name, when asked are you "your name?" you reply no I am AGENT for "your name" (For example say "I am Alex, commonly called, of the family Smith" if there as Alexander Smith. [I don't know your name :grin: ].)
In law: ORDERS give rise to BILLS.(same as a restaurant) If Orders are issued to your PERSON in regard to this affair, simply print an invoice for a few thousand pounds and return it to the origin of the Order saying the order will be carried out once the bill has been paid.
Don't forget as a living soul you are entitled to be compensated for your time and work, so do charge for administering this affair of your PERSON with these actors. £500 fiat pounds an hour, or part thereof would be worth your while. Do state that you reserve the right to pass unpaid bills to a collection agency.
Peace and harmony to all living souls, rgds Jim.
[Life, the only game where the object is to learn the rules.]
Monacojim

PreviousNext

Return to Travel only