Gaining Freeman Status here (UK) - born in another country

Gaining Freeman Status here (UK) - born in another country

Postby Nebu » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:57 am

Greetings Free-men/women

I first of all would like to express my appreciation for Veronica and her establishing this forum.

I was born in the West Indies and came to live in the UK when I was just 11 years old. Now, recently, actually this week, I constructed my Affidavit (modeled from Veronica's) for establishing sovereign and Freeman status. The question is, am I putting myself at risk of being deported? I do not have british citizenship but I do have the right to remain indefinitely in the UK, stamped in my now expired foreign passport. Also, as I no longer have a valid passport, how will I be able to travel back and forth to my country of birth, or any other country for that matter?

I look forward to all your comments and suggestions.

Paul: Simons
aka Nebu
Mine Your Mind For The Jewels Of Your Soul
Nebu

Re: Gaining Freeman Status here (UK) - born in another country

Postby the_cat » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:51 am

Hi Nebu. Gaining Freeman status?? Well, that's what we're all trying to do, and as far as I know, nobody has actually said "ok, you are free, you can act outside our system" to anyone yet. So, obviously, if you don't have a valid passport then you can't go anywhere outside the UK!

There is an interesting thread called "Getting out of the system for good" that you might like to read.

All the ideas are fairly new in this forum, and I would urge severe caution towards putting them into action unless people have a fair idea of what they're doing. Any policyman at anytime could, acting under authority, knock on your door and deport you now couldn't they? They don't need a reason do they?

We need to build our numbers and keep researching, and digging.

Remember - Freedom is in your mind. You are free. It doesn't matter what anyone else says, just make sure everyone that gets in your way knows that. That is the only way.

Good luck.
D.
the_cat

Postby Nebu » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:27 am

Thanks D

I shall keep on keeping on. Certainly we'll be keeping each other posted on here with our individual ideas, research and developments.

Nebu
Mine Your Mind For The Jewels Of Your Soul
Nebu

Postby anby » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:51 am

Nebu,
anybody,

I'm looking for threads to this topic, coming from a slightly different perspective. I'm born and living in so called Germany and already living as a stranger in my own country. I happen to plan to live over here as a tourist by using the matter of fact that in the UK I don't need to register residency (so far I've heard). So there will only be holiday addresses to get ahold of me (my wife still being a resident then and I'm her most welcomed guest).

I plan to travel with an international passport manufactured by www.worldservice.org (recognized by collecting visa stamps; see e.g. their youtube channel for more on this). [Well, what might not matter because the German administration may give me passports as long as I live. However, in the end it's all sports, isn't it?]

So now I wonder how I can stick to historic documents like e.g. the Magna Carta (1215) without being born in the UK or their former colonies, or e.g. to the Hague Land Warfare Convention (1899-1907) whilst it is a basis in legalese all around still valid for the German territory, i.e. defining freedom of property for civilians.

Aren't I civilized not to breach the peace?!

Well, as far as I understood the freeman principles, it is not me declaring to pledge to any documents, but me putting them (organic robots) under their pledge to their documents. So I would treat robots here in different ways than robots in other places, i.e. in the UK.

So why not stating to be a freeman in the way the Magna Carta defines it without having a vita with the UK so far? At least when being a guest in the UK? Have I missed something? Isn't it all smoke and mirrors anyway?

I'm interested in your ideas and experience in that matter.

Now, since I see there's some kind of similarity with this thread so far, I thought it might be a good idea to occupy it. I hope this idea resonates with you.

So how has it been so far, Nebu? Are you still active here?

And most importantly, certainly there is a thread on what I'm into here I should not have missed?

Thanks in advance.
A.
anby

Postby Dreadlock » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:26 pm

If I were you I wouldn't enter the UK (body politic/corporate franchise) I would enter the geographical region known as England.
If you're not sure of the difference and what the difference means to you, then you should find out.
Of course getting through UK customs to enter England might prove tricky...
Dreadlock

Return to Travel only