religion.

religion.

Postby pitano1 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:04 am

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=2PgRAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=the+age+of+reason+thomas+paine+free&hl=en&ei=tMZgTaSUK4X3rQf65sToAg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CDYQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=the%20age%20of%20reason%20thomas%20paine%20free&f=false

allthough this book was written over a hundred years ago,it still rings true with its common sense.

i have only read a few chapters.and it has blown me away with its common sense reasoning.

a must read.

as hitler said `if you make the lie big enough the `suckers`people will beleive it`
pitano1
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Re: religion.

Postby holy vehm » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:53 am

An interesting read for a sunday morning. It says exactly what i have always thought on the matter.

Nice link. :yes:
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby holy vehm » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:08 am

Information on the author, Thomas Paine http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Paine

A link to his 'other' work, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Sense_(pamphlet)
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby pitano1 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:15 am

another good read,that explains how the n.w.o is being set up `amongst other things`

`is` barbarians inside the gate.

availiable for free download,but i hav`nt got time at the moment to find the link.

highly recomended.
pitano1 :yes:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
pitano1

Postby pitano1 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:36 am

thanks for links hv.
seems the norfolk air has a whiff of the rebel `eh`l.o.l
pitano1
:giggle:
Henry David Thoreau
pitano1

Postby enegiss » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:27 pm

hi p. i am islamic, my religion for want of a better word, tells me there is no god, only a system of creation by the supreme intellect. all practices are to build the spirit known as i into a better stronger (in relation to prayers) being but are never compulsory, which would help the awareness survive the onslaught of the disaster called the last day and make its way back into the source( i have researched this by the way :wink: ), it is not enough just to know there is no god you will also need to know there is no other system than the one you are in, knowing this helps you comprehend this existence, there is no accounting from a God out there, there is no judgement from a god out there, there is only one existent being, which isnt god, and does not demand its pound of flesh from mere imaginings of its own conciousness, people should really look, to realise the truth of this world, no one is compulsed into religion, it is just failed intellects that do not find the truth and are then misguided, by there own misguided imaginings that someone else might know it for them. mostly people are lazy thinkers, and cant be arsed to look clearly :grin: religion was once quoted as opium for the masses, i agree. There is no religion i follow, only the teachings of myself and like minded souls, all the books in the world will change nothing, if the mind is captured in the illusion of self and other. anyway p, have a read through this pdf, i would like an honest opinion of its contents, its very entertaining and enlightening, and its always good to share :hug: peace and light
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Return to Books