TRUTH NEWSLETTERS

TRUTH NEWSLETTERS

Postby rockinsoul » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:45 pm

Hi folks,

I am based in County Durham, in the NE of England, and I have just started up a monthly newsletter (North East Truth .com) which I am seeking ways to get printed and mass distributed. Most of the articles in the newsletter affect us all that's why I'm posting it here, in the hopes that people from around the country may be inspirfed to start a similar project :)

All thoughts welcome.

Love and Light

Dean Rose
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
A Living Cosmic Coloured Synthesis of Progressive and Psychedelic Consciousness Expanding Rock'n'Soul

www.deanrosemusic.com
rockinsoul

Re: TRUTH NEWSLETTERS

Postby phillwelsh » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:04 pm

Hi rockinsoul,
I like the newsletter. Have you made any kind of membership so you can get this emailed to your inbox every month?
I would be very interested in this!

Rock on!
Phill
Dont ya know there aint no devil, thats just god when he's drunk!

No more Mr Nice Guy!!! From now on its Phill of the family Nice Guy!!!
phillwelsh

Postby rockinsoul » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:23 pm

Sure Phil, if anyone would like to be added to the NETruth Newsletter mailing list, please PM me your email address and I'll add you :)

Love and Light

Dean Rose
A Living Cosmic Coloured Synthesis of Progressive and Psychedelic Consciousness Expanding Rock'n'Soul

www.deanrosemusic.com
rockinsoul

Postby bustachemtrails » Sun May 30, 2010 1:45 pm

Hi rockinsoul, will your news letter be dealing predominantly with 'freeman' issues or is it a broader publication ? i'm in the south west and in the process of creating a 'FALSE PENALTY NOTICE' that is designed to mimic the FIXED PENALTY NOTICE, that we shall be placing on vehicles in the area. Within the FALSE PENALTY NOTICE we will have the 'charge or demand rebuttal template' and info on the various sites etc. Enlightenment by humour is the objective.

I admit it's the idea of a friend who has only just been made aware of the freeman concept, and b'cos he keeps running into traffic wardens and folk with parking tickets, he has designed this FPN in order to use the fear that the corporations use, ( you know that feeling of dread we used to get when we see a yellow ticket on the windshield of our conveyance) to awaken others to this movement. Personally i think this a cracking idea ! And as it is our 'lawful duty' to hinder peacefully the 'society' as best we can under lawful rebellion, we want to have some fun with this, we may even shoot a video following traffic wardens around and placing our FPN's on the vehicles that they are ticketing :giggle: , could be a chuckle when the policymen turn up lol, anyway, just thought i would air this notion in case anyone knows of any lawful reason why this is a bad idea ? and, it could work for you if your intention is to attract those to your publication that dont know anything other than what the t.v. spews at them ? it wont cost loads to do either, just some printed yellow paper, a few sandwhich bags and a roll of sellotape :grin: ...be great if it became a protest movement by freeman up and down the country, it could potentially wake loads of folk ! :sun:
bustachemtrails

Postby rockinsoul » Mon May 31, 2010 2:24 pm

I had the same idea about following traffic wardens and posting info on the cars they ticket :) I think its a great idea and a good way to spread the message. I can add you to the newsletter mailing list if you PM me with your email address.

Love and Light

Dean Rose

www.deanrosemusic.com
rockinsoul

Postby bustachemtrails » Mon May 31, 2010 3:52 pm

Thanks bro be glad to receive your news letters, sent you a PM i think ? lol i'm a computer novice and never PM'd anyone before, after i sent it there was a preview of it at the top of the page so i assume thats done ok. love n light.
bustachemtrails

Return to Books