And the truth shall piss thee off

And the truth shall piss thee off

Postby cassandra » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:16 pm

There was no “American foreign policy”, or “Jewish occupation”, or “British colonialism”, or “Western influence” or “Foreign domination” to blame when Mohammed dictated the Koran and its endless calls to rape, murder, lie and terrorise all the people of the world into submission.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Re: And the truth shall piss thee off

Postby Dreadlock » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:14 pm

In fact it was the Vatican who funded Mohammed and his much older wife was a Vatican agent. Islam was created by the Vatican to be a version of Cathlocism that would be more palatable for the natives of the middle east. Mohammed was to capture the Holy City, Jerusalem, for the Vatican. He became too powerful and they lost control of him. Some things never change...
Dreadlock

Postby musashi » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:44 pm

Dreadlock wrote:In fact it was the Vatican who funded Mohammed and his much older wife was a Vatican agent. Islam was created by the Vatican to be a version of Cathlocism that would be more palatable for the natives of the middle east. Mohammed was to capture the Holy City, Jerusalem, for the Vatican. He became too powerful and they lost control of him. Some things never change...

Provide your proof, please.

As along time orientalist I am very familiar with this period and I believe you are very wrong. Mohammed died in 632 and Arabia had not even been fully conquered.
Control of Jerusalem had been in the hands of Christians for three centuries and latterly passed back and forth between the Byzantine Christians and the Sasanid empire for a long time until Islam, under Abu Bakr, invaded both the Sasanid empire and Christian Byzantium. Christians had been in control of Jerusalem for a long time and certainly had no need to enlist Arabs to conquer it. When Abu Bakr died, Umar took over and continued the invasions of Iraq and Byzantium. The Muslims conquered Jerusalem in 636 and they took it from the Byzantine Christians. When the Sasanids conquered Jerusalem they are said to have slaughtered 90,000 Christians. As you can see, Christians were in sole control after their last defeat of the Persians. Under Islamic assault, the Persian/Sasanid empire ceased to exist and Christianity was left in control of Jerusalem.
The western empire of Rome was busy with Huns, Vandals and Visgoths under Odoacer, then The British Theodorus (Welsh Tewdric). There were no western Christian attempts to retake Jerusalem until the first crusade - which, by the way was an attempt to recapture Christian lands and not an invasion of Muslim lands or an attempt at eradicating Islam.There is nothing outside of Mohammed's family home which may regarded as traditional Islamic land. All lands now thought of as Islamic were conquered by the sword and taken from non Muslims of many nationalities, cultures and religions.
I await your response and your proof
Musashi.
ISLAM DELENDA EST
musashi

Postby Dreadlock » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:05 am

musashi, June, 2016...
I've left and come back to this site several times because I got pissed off with things here but can't resist helping people with legal and sharing what I know. So I come back. Today is the end of it all, though. I have finally had enough of the freemen and this is the last post I will ever put up here.

Apparently not.

Of course cassandra cannot respond to me because:
In all honesty your contributions here have been without value so you, like Dreadlock, may say what you please. I will not read anything with either of your names attached and my ego will not say different. Promise.

Which leaves you in a bit of a predicament doesn't it? Of course the first post is from last June whereas the latter is barley 48 hours old, so best to go with the musashi persona and hope no one remembered the older post...

But anyway musashi/cassandra, I can't provide you with proof - you know how hard it is to come by - but I can provide you with a source of evidence. How you decide to interpret it is of course up to you.

Alberto Rivera, "The Prophet," published by Chick Publications, PO Box 662, Chino CA 91708.
Enjoy.

It might interest you to know that Alberto died from food poisoning after numerous attempts on his life.
Dreadlock

Postby musashi » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:31 am

As usual - an attack. My own will arrive soon. You should not have tried to discredit my earlier work here no matter what you feel about me personally.

What if Mohammed was kick-started by The Vatican? Does it make Islam any less dangerous? Does it alleviate present day problems? Why do you always introduce something which has nothing immediately to do with the topic? Or even nothing at all?

There were numerous Christians already inhabiting the Arabian peninsula and around all its land borders. They were also on neighbouring islands, like Bahrain.
Why create a new religion that was anti Christian from day one if the idea was to get the Arabs to take on the religion of Christianity? Makes no sense at all.
Why would he run to Yathrib (Medina) and ask the Jews to take him in and present himself as the Jewish messiah they were waiting for? Makes no sense if he was hired by the Vatican.
There were many Christians there he could have gone to and if the Vatican kick-started him why would he not go to them and present himself as the new messiah - Jesus is said to have said that one would come after him. It would have made sense to go there and present himself as the One. Makes no sense.

In the Kaaba there were 360 idols. One was Hu Bal - the death God, Saturn. There is no mention of a god called allah. The only mention of Allah (Al Lah) is in reference to Hu Bal. The black cube, the Kaaba, is the symbol of Saturn. Islam is a death cult based around Hu Bal and was from day one. No hint of Christianity, I'm afraid. The practice in ancient times was not to mention ceratin powerful deities in case it drew their attention. So, Hu Bal was referred to in their writings as Al Lah - the god, just as ancient Greeks never mentioned the Fates by name but called them The Three Graces. Similarly we see it in The Lord of the Rings where Sauron is seldom mentioned by name and usually only as The Dark Lord.
I have not read that book you mention but it may be no more than fantasy and wishful thinking or counter intel. Who knows. I have studied the subject, I read and write Arabic although I only speak a little. I have never met any mention of such a thing as Vatican inspired Islam. It seems improbable, but I won't reject it pout of hand.
Musashi.

Musashi.
ISLAM DELENDA EST
musashi

Postby allfullylawful » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:13 am

I read or heard somewhere that he was rejected by the Vatican and started his own religion.
allfullylawful

Return to Empowering thoughts