Electrical current

Re: Electrical current

Postby huntingross » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:24 pm

The oscillating current transformer that Tesla was utilising operates from an AC supply applied to one end the other end being open circuit and produces transverse electro-magnetic waves and longitudinal magneto-dielectric waves.

Eric Dollard is the only man known to be able to accurately reproduce many of Tesla's experiments with Radiant Energy and wireless transmission of power.

This is because he understands that conventional electrical theory only includes half of the story.

The typical Hertzian, electromagnetic field of Transverse Waves is the gross by-product of a much more powerful, but hidden, energy envelope which is manifested as Longitudinal Standing Waves in a scalar nodal matrix, not propagated in the up and down, ocean wave fashion of Transverse Waves.

http://www.panacea-bocaf.org/teslaericdollard.htm

Transverse waves are the by-product of a much more powerful energy envelope...

Hmmm.

I have no problem with the notion of using power and the notion of paying for the power used...

It's a curious thought to me that having established electricity flows live-neutral for half a cycle and then flows neutral-live for the other half of the cycle AND knowing that the reverse connection of an electric meter results in the meter running backwards...Why then does the meter only record the flow of one direction?

Reverse connection gives reverse flow to the meter which gives a reverse reading...but oddly the neutral-live flow does not register.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:04 am

As an aside

Eric Dollard on Tesla longitudinal wave energy
All Tesla's devices never used energy, just like in a tank circuit it was always returned on the opposite half cycle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5ZWrjcrPl4 at 9.00 mins

In the series 1 - 6, he also explains how electrons act as resistance to the passage of electricity (didn't know that) and how longitudinal waves travel faster than the speed of light (didn't know that either).

Also several references to 'classical' which I prefer to the term 'conventional wisdom'.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby holy vehm » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:47 am

hence its name, elec-trickery :wink:

Nice thread HR :yes:
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby huntingross » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:17 am

If you think you understand electricity...watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdfVVd2Ap38

Eric Dollard (parts 1 - 4). Before the end of part 3 you will have classical theory turned on its head.

Electricity doesn't flow down the cables, it flows between them in the aether.

Current is the rate at which electricity is destroyed.

Steinmetz and Alexanderson working at General Electric developed a system which in Dollard's opinion could only work in one way...When the sending and receiving station were both switched on, 100,000 volts at time = 0 would appear at the receiver at time = 0. If you stood beneath the atenna you would be in both places at the same time. The audience then ask about the Philedelphia Experiment.

It is Dollards contention that all work in electrical engineering ceased in 1919 because of the enormous implications of the many different electrical theories being discovered including 'counter space' where electricity operates simultaneously.

RCA and GE knew all about this stuff...it is inconceivable to me that their counterparts around the globe do not.

The Alexanderson system is the ONLY way to communicate and travel the vast distances of space.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:53 pm

This is probably (in my mind at least) the best nail in the coffin...The first AC sysyems got into hopeless situations where turning the power off made the sub stations and equipment blow up. Confusion was the order of the day...The syncronous condenser seemingly only connects to it self and therefore is self generating, its purpose to ensure the stability of the AC system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCJcU7INwnU at 37 mins

Progressive oscillation in the AC generating system evades detection in the voltmeters. Steinmetz developed the syncronous condenser dynamotor (a free energy device) utilised by power companies to produce power to prevent a waste of power in its transmission

Power companies are in a sense already using free energy because it is inherent in the energy distribution when it gets to a certain size

By about 48 mins Dollard briefly explains how Tesla described the forces that are gravity. This theory has the bodies in space as being hollow not solid.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:19 pm

GE Energy (General Electric Energy) discuss how to retire a power generation unit and convert it to a synchronous condenser -

The resulting condenser will operate at NEARLY ZERO REAL POWER, but can produce or consume reactive power commensurate with the generator's capability curve.(my emphasis)

http://www.ge-energy.com/content/multimedia/_files/downloads/Converting_Existing_Synchronous_Generators_into_Synchronous_Condensers.pdf

For a little background -

Its field is controlled by a voltage regulator to either generate or absorb reactive power as needed to adjust the grid's voltage, or to improve power factor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronous_condenser

It was Steinmetz who developed the SC after GE and Westinghouse couldn't comprehend the problem and started to blame each other for faulty switching gear.

Remember the Reactive Power (viewtopic.php?f=49&t=9743&start=10#p77122). It supports the transfer of REAL POWER over the network. Real power is what is left after temporary storage within the network is accounted. The portion of power flow that is temporarily stored in the form of magnetic or electric fields, due to inductive and capacitive network elements, and then returned to source, is known as reactive power. In other words the returned reactive power is absorbed/consumed by the synchronous condenser and re-delivered when required. Your home appliances account for some of this reactive power, it is unlikely that your Power Factor is 1 (one).

Now. We're told the Utilities only charge us for the real power used. I will test my meter by turning everything off and running one (only) inductive or capacitive load and seeing whether the meter wheel turns or not. I can do this at the meter real time with absolute certainty that nothing else is connected.

I will keep you posted.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby no_ta » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:55 am

Whilst we are considering the various arguments, and lets face it the power co's are not going to admit to anything that will spoil their fun, can we consider beating them another way?
Can someone shed some light on this type of application:

There is a capacitor array on the side of the genny (powering the lights), and some 'electronics' in two other boxes, it has been suggested that by putting the voltage and current out of phase or out of sync could make this work, any ideas folks? Or is it a con?
The second vid the commentator talks about the genny being 'modified'?

The way I view it is that if it works for a period then decays, is it still worthy by boosting periodically with the mains supply, thereby reducing consumption?
Meus Patria - diligo - pugna - quod - intereo pro
no_ta

Postby huntingross » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:03 pm

The basic story so far -

Theory -

If you only have an inductive load after the meter REAL POWER = zero or near to zero. There is only REACTIVE POWER which is all returned to the synchronous condenser. The same is true for only a capacitive load. Power Factor = zero or near to zero.

If you have an equal mix of inductive and capacitive loads after the meter REAL POWER > zero. There is no REACTIVE POWER. Power Factor = 1.

If you have only a resistive load after the meter the REAL POWER > zero. There is no REACTIVE POWER. Power Factor = 1.

If you have an unequal mix of resistive, inductive and capacitive loads after the meter REAL POWER > zero. REACTIVE POWER is returned to the synchronous condenser. Power Factor < 1.

The meter (apparently) registers REAL POWER only.

It is possible then, in theory, to connect an inductive load (motor) to the AC supply and direct drive a generator set to produce your power requirements. As the only load after the meter is inductive, all the Reactive Power returns to the synchronous condenser. The Power Factor is zero or near to zero. The Real Power registered at the meter is zero or near to zero.

There are kits and DIY solutions on the net to convince you that adding in more inductive loads after the meter will drive down your Power Factor (which it will) and therefore you will pay less for Real Power (which you won't). Because if the meter only registers Real Power then you will still pay for the power used.

You will note from the posts above that synchronous condensers operate at NEARLY ZERO REAL POWER. When I test an inductive load at the meter I will see how this theory actually stands up. If it operates at nearly zero real power then the meter will register accordingly.

This would mean the Utilities get their power back, as they presently do and the user gets a smaller Bill, which they presently don't.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:36 pm

Well. I spoke to a friendly electrical engineer shortly after my previous post, to find out if the motor I proposed to use is purely an inductive motor. He paused long enough to say that it would probably have a conditioning capacitor in it to modify the power factor.

As discussed on page 2, nearly all inductive appliances have been modified to include power factor modification. The utilities want appliances to be PF = 1. It causes them inefficiencies when it is not, but I suspect there is a larger truth in the fact their meters cant charge on the basis of PF's less than 1.

He almost immediately knew what I was thinking by asking me if I was going to generate power and drop the real power down to zero...I said it is a theory I have...Seems it is more than a theory.

He helpfully suggested how to remove the capacitor if I can't find an old induction motor and how to run a domestic supply so there would be no real power drawn. Apparently 5 kW supply for a domestic situation would mostly be sufficient, he even suggested 3 kW.

This set up would run 24/7 which is clearly wasteful as demand would be low most of the day for many people. I think there must be a way to make this an 'on demand' set. Failing that, a bigger generator serving more than one supply would average out demand. Unless you all keep the same working hours etc.

So long as you size the generator to be equal to your minimum requirements, the meter will not register the use.

Good hunting
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby huntingross » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:12 pm

Useful graphical explanation with words to suit.

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?title=Power_factor

How is a power factor expressed?

A power factor is usually expressed as a number between 0 and 1. A power factor of 1 (aka a "unity power factor") basically says the power in a load is like a resistive load, and ohms law applies. A PF of 0 is a completely reactive load, one that dissipates no real power at all.

The power factor of our load can be expressed as:

Power Factor = Real Power / VA

So in our capacitive and inductive examples above, the power factor would actually be zero.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

PreviousNext

Return to Utility Bills