British Gas thugs

British Gas thugs

Postby johnny boy 890 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:26 pm

Hello all,

I would like peoples opinion on what my mother has had to deal with this week. I work away and only back to my home town on some weekends and I got back late on Friday 26th and have found out that when my mother (who is 62) was in the bath 3 x men from "BRITISH GAS" came in to my mothers home and said they had a warrant from the court to enter the premisies and fit pre payment meters for an out standing bill of £152 now the original bill was £552 my mother is on a low income and only works part time. Now I asked her to explain what happened, they let themselves in to the house, they did not show her any ID nor did they show her any warrant (not that it would have been a real one anyway) she has not received any notices to say they were coming and now they have put charges on for fitting meters and them coming out in total an extra £452 for an outstanding bill of £152 how can that even be justifiable? If my mother was struggling to pay the origional bill in the first place charging her an extra £452 is not gonna get them there money any quicker "F**KING IDIOTS" the lot of them. Does any one have suggestions or notices please really need some help and information. Keep up the good work and thank you.
johnny boy 890

Return to Utility Bills