N Power attempted deception

Re: N Power attempted deception

Postby strawmansarah » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:48 am

The Ombudsman's office will tell you your rights. You are correct in stating that they can only backdate your bills for 12 months. :ugeek:
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby slippery » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:07 pm

It's been 12 weeks since my email, since then I had my quarterly bill (estimated) at £660 plus £1835 for the amount in dispute.

I payed the £660 and ignored the rest but I heard nothing, now they have sent me a monthly bill with the amount still attached.

I need to know what my position is re them not replying for so long, ISTR that they must reply within 8 weeks or accept my last correspondence.

Please can someone point me in the right direction as I need to compose another letter.
( I am planning to list a scale of charges for replying to any more eronious bills too, can anyone help with the legal positioning of that ?)

cheers, slippery
slippery

Postby strawmansarah » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:10 pm

Please read the reply DIRECTLY ABOVE your question.... :puzz:
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby slippery » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:30 pm

Thanks Sarah, that has been established :wink: ,

they have accepted that they cannot demand the money from before twelve months ago.

The issue now is that the direct debit was set up for the payment, they never took the money.

My last question was how long do they have to respond to my letter before it is too late, or do I need to specify that they have eight weeks to reply or accept my terms
slippery

Previous

Return to Utility Bills