Scottish Power & BCW Group

Re: Scottish Power & BCW Group

Postby rebelwithoutaclue » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:58 pm

Dont feel out of debt with these arseholes. Just tell them that you don't want to deal with.them as they are third party interlopers and you can handle your own business. If its Scottish power you owe a debt to then pay them and only them. That's if you actually owe them anything. Never pay a debt collector. If nobody pays them then they will disappear for good.
“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”
rebelwithoutaclue

Postby notbanksy » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Thanks Rebel

This is exactly what I'm trying to ascertain. If the account still exists at Scottish Power, I accept that I owe some money although not as much as they're asking for. But if they've already sold the account to BCW as I suspect, then they can sing for it.

Getting an honest response in this regard is rather difficult, for reasons explained in my previous posts.

Thanks again for your advice :)
notbanksy

Postby knightron » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Just keep asking them for the official notice of assignment, They are acting totally unlawfully and they know it. Tell them in no uncertain terms that you are willing to pay anything you lawfully owe to the original creditor and under no circumstances will you use their offered services..They want their piece of the pie and you want to give em a shit sandwich instead.. :giggle:

Enjoy cutting your Freeman teeth on these noobs bud.. They will eventually fuck off and try easier prey..Well done bud keep at em..they don't like it up em do they?... :giggle: :giggle: :shake: :hug:

P.s Sorry I haven't got back to this sooner, my net (BT) is being a wanker at the moment and not working when it should be..take care and enjoy your fun with em.. :giggle: :yes:
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
knightron

Postby notbanksy » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:14 pm

All quiet on the western front haha

My last letter to these yellowbellies stated that until they provide me with a notice of assignment, they can jog on, and that I will happily pay in full any monies lawfully owed to SP directly, but under no circumstances through BCW group.

And haven't heard a peep.

I'll post again when something happens!
notbanksy

Previous

Return to Utility Bills