Recent TDS meter water readings cause for concern!

Recent TDS meter water readings cause for concern!

Postby nihilist » Sun May 15, 2011 7:08 am

I have been experimenting with a TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) meter for a couple of years now. They are used to check the purity of water.
There are two probes at one end that are dipped in water to give a digital readout. 0 is totally pure water with nothing in it, not even minerals.
It's not a good idea to drink pure distilled water as this can make you ill because the water can carry much needed minerals out of your body in your urine making you ill!

Through my own research i have found that a good bottled mineral water with a reading of 100 is ok for everyday use as drinking water, having a good amount of minerals. A TDS meter shows only the "Total Dissolved Solids" though so it's not possible to accurately measure how much fluoride is in there, which i will talk more about shortly.

I found some interesting readings with some other bottled waters. Evian for instance measured 345! Surely that's not all minerals.

I have used the meter all over the place. Tap water from a range of different houses in my area that have water supplied from different reservoirs.
Rain water run-off from hills and surrounding fields usually read around 25, so with boiling to kill the micro organisms this water would be safe to drink in a survival situation. I found that water from becks/streams straight after heavy rainfall had much lower readings than water taken from the same places when it had not rained for a few days.

Before i get to the main reason for this post, i'll just mention that if anyone is looking for a mineral water that is suitable for a low sodium diet, the best one i have found is called Isklar. It has a consistent TDS reading of 40, and you can see on the bottle that the mineral content is lower than others.
I use this to take my Bentonite clay on a morning. Please research Bentonite clay. I have been using it now for a month in conjunction with organic Chlorella to chelate heavy metals and pesticides out of my body. It's the best thing i have ever done. I tried Zeolite, and that did nothing. The Chlorella and clay have cleared so much crap out of my intestines that my metabolic rate has increased to the same rate as when i was a teenager.(i'm now 42). All those pesticides seem to build up in your gut amongst other things like the metals from chemtrails etc. As it's been clearing me out my waist has just got smaller and smaller, which it never did just by dieting, so i would recommend it to anyone. It seems all the crap that we digest over the years clogs us up, and you need something to shift it all out of the way, and this is the first thing i've come across that really works. For anyone interested, i buy both from amazon.

Anyway to my main point.

Last year the water at my flat measured 74 on the meter, so i found it suitable for drinking.
Just recently though, the readings have shot through the roof. Each week they have been going up and up. 3 weeks ago it was at 150, 2 weeks ago 230.
My latest reading was 360, so i wouldn't even want to brush my teeth with that now. What the hell is going on?
I got onto Yorkshire water about it, (i live in Leeds) and they tried telling me my meter needed re-calibrating. I say BS!
Pure water still reads 0 and Isklar still reads 40. This is just common sense.

In my area, most of the reservoirs have walks around them, and you can easily take a reading as you walk along. You would think that a muddy bottomed reservoir that has water coming in from the hills and out of the sky, and has fish swimming in it, would have dirtier water than what comes out of the taps wouldn't you?
Fewston and Swinsty reservoirs gave back a reading of 60. So again, i could literally take it straight from the source, boil it, and it would be safer than after it has gone through Yorkshire water's filtertration system. What have they started adding to the water recently i wonder?
I know that they add chemicals to the water as part of the cleaning process, but why has it gone from 74 to 360?

Another thing i noticed was that a local firm that sells electronic equipment, last year were selling a fluoride meter for about £70.
After searching again recently because of my concerns with the tap water, i noticed they had stopped selling them. And the same goes for all the places that were selling them in this country. They have just stopped selling them. I called Farnells and asked them why they'd stopped selling the Extech FL700
that they used to sell. The salesman said he could still get one if i liked and that he would email me a price. The price for this $300 piece of U.S equipment?
£530. So a TDS costs under £20 http://www.amazon.co.uk/HM-DIGITAL-Water-Testing-Meter/dp/B0041DKIMW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1305441605&sr=8-2
and yet a fluoride meter that now costs $300 in the U.S and used to cost £70 last year, now costs £530! What!

I checked out TDS meter readings for Spain, as we all know you shouldn't drink tap water over there. Their water report showed it at just over 400, but their water probably has a higher amount of bacteria in it than metals, which accounts for the bad stomach you get.

So to sum up, it looks like there is some nefarious activities going on with the water supply up here, and possibly other areas of the uk. It doesn't really shock me though, as the ptb are on their last legs now, so anything will be tried. We just need to stay vigilant. And as the trends forecaster Gerald Celente said recently about the next few years:
"you need to know the hand that feeds you"
nihilist

Re: Recent TDS meter water readings cause for concern!

Postby holy vehm » Sun May 15, 2011 9:28 am

Good post :yes: keep us updated.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby nunkey » Sun May 15, 2011 10:22 am

Good post , very interesting read !! I too have looked into the flouride thing but have not got the money to buy .. like HV says keep us posted ! :clap:
nunkey

Postby huntingross » Sun May 15, 2011 10:42 am

For clarity, $300 = £180 at current conversion

It also appears you require reagent tablets at $29 per 100....I always become sceptical of what one is measuring when you need something else to be added
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby zenpassedthetest » Sun May 15, 2011 2:38 pm

Very interesting post, and please do keep us posted. Lawrence Wright gave a talk for Metaknowledge, "The Official Government Poisoners Revisited" which is relevant to the thread:-

Lawrence Wright The Official Government Poisoners Revisited pt1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vEx17kcLyM
zenpassedthetest

Postby spudy » Sun May 15, 2011 3:18 pm

Slightly offtopic..

however

I found some interesting readings with some other bottled waters. Evian for instance measured 345! Surely that's not all minerals.

Evian is Naive backwards...
There is no Light and Dark, there is Only Light and its absence!

Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning and unity.

I don't need to be told i am free, i know i am!

peace
spudy

Postby newmannewy » Sun May 15, 2011 6:52 pm

hope ur taking into consideration all the "bisphenol a" your getting from those bottled waters. :wink:
http://www.thebigwakeup.co.uk - My own personal site dedicated to helping newbies wake up and see the bigger picture.
Feel free to pass comment, point out my failings & or generally critisice - (It's a working progress)
newmannewy

Postby wanabfree » Sun May 15, 2011 7:10 pm

here is a link to recent threat i had put information about this subject on, i would recomend getting an R.O. system, fitted with available filters to remove heavy metals inc mercury, another worthwile investment is a water distiller.

http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20075

http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18774&start=20
wanabfree

Postby nihilist » Sun May 15, 2011 8:34 pm

@ newmannewy:

Plastic containers are labeled from 1 to 7 usually set inside a triangle, and on the bottom or the neck of the container.
Sometimes they have an abbreviation of what type of plastic it is as well.
The worst of the bunch are 3,6 and 7. 1 is bad after being left a while.
7 is the one that contains BPA
Most drinks bottles are a number 1 or PET and are classed as safe, but are not recommended for re-use as they start to degrade.
And any drinks bottle left in cars in the heat of the sun can also pose a danger, so should be thrown.
This site has the details:

http://abunchofgreens.blogspot.com/2008/03/good-plastic-bad-plastic.html

As a rule i keep all bottled water away from heat sources, because it seems all plastics leach something if warm.
All ready made meals should be emptied in a pan first instead of placed in the oven in the plastic tray as they say.
But then the meal was hot when it was added to the container anyway, so it's best not to buy ready meals in the first place.

I use a british army water bottle for day trips, but probably the safest vessel to use is the bladder of an animal.
nihilist

Postby Farmer » Mon May 16, 2011 8:43 pm

nihilist wrote:It's not a good idea to drink pure distilled water as this can make you ill because the water can carry much needed minerals out of your body in your urine making you ill!

This is not correct. Water does carry minerals, but in a form that the body has great dificulty in taking up. Plants contain minerals in the form that body can easily take up. If you lack minerals, it's because you are not eating correctly. Leaching of minerals only occurs when minerals are missing in the circulation or in the organs where they are stored.

nihilist wrote:I use this to take my Bentonite clay on a morning. Please research Bentonite clay. I have been using it now for a month in conjunction with organic Chlorella to chelate heavy metals and pesticides out of my body. It's the best thing i have ever done.

How much do you take. Bentonite clay is very powerful stuff; it will show a marked improvement in autistic children after just 10 minutes in a bath with one cup of the clay.

The Zeolite may not seem to have worked because it works on one toxin at a time rather than removing across the board.

What should also be remembered is that the time it takes to detox fully is one year for every decade of life. So a 50 year old will need to detox for 5 years.

nihilist wrote:Just recently though, the readings have shot through the roof. Each week they have been going up and up. 3 weeks ago it was at 150, 2 weeks ago 230.
My latest reading was 360

I have been taking readings for about 3 months now, and the reading is always around 450. This is in London.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Next

Return to Utility Bills