The Water Supply (Fluoridation Indemnities) (England) 2005

Re: The Water Supply (Fluoridation Indemnities) (England) 2005

Postby Farmer » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:47 am

Prajna wrote:Another possibility is an alkaline water machine

You could use magnets to achieve this.

I think the structure of the water is the most important. I have posted several videos that show what structured water can do.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby Farmer » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:02 am

befree wrote:Could you recommend any?

This is the one I use. Takes 5 hours to distil 4 litres. Also get the stuff used for cleaning it; you will need it. I don't use the charcoal filter which is inside the white plastic thing on top of the outside container because I also use the Berkey filter:

http://www.jdharris.co.uk/water-distiller?gclid=CLnXw9zMxKACFVaY2AoduRS7fQ

I have no idea how much electricity it uses, but would think it's easy to find the formulas via a Google search. On that web page you will see the power consumption figures to be able to calculate this.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby no_ta » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:38 am

Distilling tap water dows not get rid of chlorine, this is carried over by the steam, best to boil it then distill. Or distill spring water, that's what I do I have been on distilled for 3 years now, it hasn't affected me see attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Meus Patria - diligo - pugna - quod - intereo pro
no_ta

Postby Dipsy » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:24 am

Reverse Osmosis systems are cheap there are lots on ebay. If you are really short of cash get the 3 stage marine version for about 45 quid. Only difference is it wont come with a tap, tank and auto shut-off valves but you can improvise by using washing machine valve and manually fill a large water container for fresh drinking and cooking water. An RO system is 1000 times better than a small carbon filter jug or Berkeley filter. The water comes out 99.99% pure in fact its slightly dry as its de-mineralised. If you don't like this add 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder to a large jug of water will take the ph back up a tad and put some taste in it but really this is for people that are fussy!

BTW the crap that is in the water now is getting worse. Fluoride in water displaces your body essential requirement for iodine and leads to a failed or enlarged thyroid which then get nodules. Fluoride also causes bone cancer, leeches calcium causes increase in hip fractures and other broken bones as one gets older. You know fluoride is so dangerous when it gets delivered to the Colgate factory its an extreme high Hazchem toxic load requires full BA PPE.

The hormones, pesticides, and chemicals are causing most of the problems with 40+ men with huge bellies and man tits that don't actually drink alcohol and 90% of women over 40 that got an arse larger than the back of a National Express. Diet while important is actually only part of the overall problem. Heavy metal poisoning and environmental toxins in air and water account for most disease and cancers. A great many people don't consume excessive amount of food per day yet they are still obese.
Dipsy

Postby daisy » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:00 pm

Apparently the same water passes 7 times through your body during your lifetime :puke:

We have a reverse osmosis system fitted with an Alkaliser that puts the minerals back in. You can't absorb these minerals but it does alkalise the water which is healthier and makes it more hydrating as in easier for the body to absorb.

I cannot drink tap water now, when I run a bath I can smell the chlorine. A teaspoon of chlorine can kill you, how much chlorine do you reckon we absorb in our life time??? Its like the saying "put a frog in boiling water and it will jump out, heat the water slowly and the frog doesn't notice and dies" :-(
daisy

Postby Dipsy » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:17 am

"Apparently the same water passes 7 times through your body during your lifetime :puke: "

Well if you live in London it probably passes 7 times in a fortnight!
Dipsy

Postby graham74 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:02 am

Here's a filtration system that I'm interested in. I'm waiting on a response as to the particulars of the alumina process.
http://www.cumbrians-against-fluoridation.org.uk/fluoride-filter.html

I decided I need one after looking at this official website map and noticing that everywhere is fluoridated even though I'd heard from a supposed good source that only a few regions are exposed. It would seem that these few regions are just the ones with the guildline amount (high levels). It's also quite hard to read for some reason. I live on a border between mild poisoning and complete saturation.
http://dwi.defra.gov.uk/consumers/advice-leaflets/fluoridemap.pdf

Here's a link to the British Fluoridation Society! For anyone who's interested in their distorted angle...
http://www.bfsweb.org/facts/sof_effects/f_sof_effects.htm

As for toothpaste, I guess most of you will have your favourite brand and more thoroughly researched reasons, but I go for Kingfisher Fluoride Free Fennel flavour. Yummy. Its the only one I can find in my local shops.
graham74

Postby Dipsy » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Here's a filtration system that I'm interested in. I'm waiting on a response as to the particulars of the alumina process.

So it might remove fluoride then what about all the other hundreds of heavy metals and toxins? Do they have a lab certified samples to show what this can do? It sure does not look cheap either where an Reverse Osmosis systems are used throughout the world including military to provide safe pure water even in countries where the water is heavily polluted. You will never see a "Brita" filter used for serious water purification. They are only gimmicks. Bottled water has also been found many times to be a con. Some companies have been fined for filling bottles DIRECTLY from the tap then calling it whatever they fancy ie "Welsh Valley water" or "highland spring water" direct from the kitchen tap in Manchester LOL

For around 120 quid you can buy a 5 stage RO system with auto flush, tank and tap kit and filter indicators that will provide 99.99% pure water. As i already mentioned 45 quid gets you a 3 stage RO "marine or aquarium" system you can modify to use with your own washing machine valve and a fresh water container will do the very same thing only a bit slower. These systems can filter river water and you can drink it. For highly contaminated water you only need to do a final purification using Ozone injection or UV light.
Dipsy

Postby graham74 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:31 pm

I have a friend who is a professor of chemistry and she has been testing drinking water for her whole career. I know very little about the subject. I know there are certain minerals that we need and they are normally provided in the water we drink. I also know there are certain toxins present in tap water (and even some bottled water, and thanks to chemtrails even the natural springs are becoming increasingly contaminated) including a mix of metals and a plethora of pesticides (but thankfully these have been deemed to be within safe levels! :thinks: )

But I wont be happy till I see a complete and detailed unbiased scientific study on the matter. Hopefully my chemist friend can shed some light for me (that's if she hasn't been indoctrinated).

I always believed that those working in the field of radiology are never given the full picture. Just like those who work on top secret weapon systems only ever get to see one induvidual module and not the entire project. So, what I'm saying (and I think they call this plausable deniability) is that even scientist may believe/be influenced by data from research that they haven't done themselves.

What are safe levels and how has this been determined? And how much of each mineral do we need when everyone will have different requirements (like athletes, large, skinny, old, young)? To me they seem like questions that look like they could be (see how uncertain I sound? I did say I know nothing!) open to interpretation or even tampering/lying. The latter of which seems to be what is happening now with certain food advisory agencies.
graham74

Postby strawmansarah » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:41 pm

graham74 wrote:I have a friend who is a professor of chemistry and she has been testing drinking water for her whole career

Hello there Graham.

I wonder if I may ask a small favour of you?

I am URGENTLY looking for an INDEPENDENT water test and find that the organizations (businesses) who advertise that they do 'independent' water tests are 'not allowed' to test for specific heavy metals such as aluminium and barium etc. Do you think your friend would be willing to privately test a particular sample for me? Obviously I'd pay the going rate... :) (I'm also assuming your friend is in the UK???)

I hope to hear from you - and will gladly supply my contact details if your friend says 'yes' .

Kindest regards,

Sarah
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

PreviousNext

Return to Utility Bills