The Water Supply (Fluoridation Indemnities) (England) 2005

Re: The Water Supply (Fluoridation Indemnities) (England) 2005

Postby jonboy » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:00 pm

The point I was making was that "water" is officially H2o. They send a "WATER BILL", the substance coming from the taps is not strictly water is it? So there is good reason to reject the bill on that basis alone. Not that we need a reason to reject it other than why pay for an essential requirement of life. Water falls from the sky, it always has, it was here before us, it will be here after us, it cannot be destroyed, or used up, it is either ice, water, or steam. Nobody can lay claim to it, or "own" it. WATER IS FREE, PERIOD.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
User avatar
jonboy
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1375
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:17 pm
Location: Albion

Re: The Water Supply (Fluoridation Indemnities) (England) 2005

Postby Farmer » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:11 pm

jonboy wrote:Nobody can lay claim to it


What about the water in my body?
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
User avatar
Farmer
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1989
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:07 am

Re: The Water Supply (Fluoridation Indemnities) (England) 2005

Postby jonboy » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:30 pm

Ok I'll give you that one :grin: Bearing in mind you only temporarily own that water, you replace it constantly through perspiration, urination etc.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
User avatar
jonboy
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1375
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:17 pm
Location: Albion

Re: The Water Supply (Fluoridation Indemnities) (England) 2005

Postby pitano1 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:32 pm

back to the old chestnut, how can anyone OWN anything. ?

you own what you arrived with,and what you take when you leave.

anything else is a claim.

v.gives a very good description of this in her book under `taking`

the title water `authorities` should tell us we are dealing with arsholes,who are under the illusion
that they can lay claim to the sky.

sory i`m preaching to the choir again.

but when i saw what is on that list it realy pissed me off.

if the water authorities think it is ok to drink shit that needs a bio suit to handle it.

what right have they got to charge us for it ?....none

if i`m wrong,and it is ok to be drinking cadmium/lead/ mercury and pesticides etc
i`ll rush out and pay them. :giggle:

pitano1 xx
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1147
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: on the land

Re: The Water Supply (Fluoridation Indemnities) (England) 2005

Postby Farmer » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:31 pm

What I really don't understand with these replies that I am seeing is that I don't see the water companies claiming to own the water. Lets for the moment ignore that water companies have a semi monopoly on supplying water. What I see are businesses supplying a product for which they charge. You as a customer can refuse to take the product and have the supply cut off (also ignoring here that you may be being charged for sewage and you need the water to wash). The arguments I see here could also be made of the supermarkets who sell bottled water; but no one does. It has nothing to do with what else may be in the water. If you don't like what is being sold to you, then don't buy it. Now I understand I have simplified it a bit, but I ask you, are you all saying that if you live in a city, those that do the work in supplying you should do it for nothing? If you want to get rid of the fluoride in the water, you know how to do that. I also wonder how many here have taken this up with the supermarket chains that also sell water with fluoride in it and refuse to declare what fluoride it is they have in the water. I know, I have actually written to them to find out. If you want to have tap water cleaned and brought back under government ownership as it used to be, you are going to have to get political are you not? but you claim to be freeman and sovereign, so you can't do that. So what are you going to do?
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
User avatar
Farmer
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1989
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:07 am

Re: The Water Supply (Fluoridation Indemnities) (England) 2005

Postby Farmer » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:43 pm

USA admits adding fluoride to water is damaging teeth and is a poison


http://www.youtube.com/v/0s9UnJkOeDc
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
User avatar
Farmer
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1989
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:07 am

Re: The Water Supply (Fluoridation Indemnities) (England) 2005

Postby befree » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:29 am

huntingross wrote:It's my understanding that if we were to drink only PURE H20 it would deplete minreals from your body, so mineralised water is essential, I don't know what the physics is called but I conclude you would get sick unless you could supplement those minerals in some other way.

More informed people than me could advise on the essential minerals I'm sure....so not requiring a fluoride solution seems like a reasonable request based on the type of fluoride they are injecting.





I read a good book about this called The miracle of fasting by Paul Bragg. Apparently drinking pure H20 is excellent for health. Minerals in tap water are inorganic and we can't make much use of them. They clog our bodies much like limescale clogs a kettle or a washing machine, which means extra work for our bodies unclogging. Another example is if one doesn't clean the bath very often, the scum that gathers on the usual water level line is mainly inorganic minerals.

We as humans can only make use of minerals that have already been made organic by the plants or animals that we eat. I think they must be attached to a protein for us to absorb them (the minerals, not the plants and animals). As for pure water, such as that from a water distiller, it is possible to buy bottles of concentrated organic minerals to add, or apparently, adding a few grains of rice to distilled water will also provide organic minerals too.
Make the powers that be the powers that were.
befree
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: The Water Supply (Fluoridation Indemnities) (England) 2005

Postby Farmer » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:33 am

befree wrote:apparently, adding a few grains of rice to distilled water will also provide organic minerals too.


That's interesting. I only drink distilled water that I also filter with a Berkey filter. I then keep the water in a 5L container for a few days to restructure it using words written on the container. There is a difference in the taste after the restructuring.

I use a Conductivity Meter to test the water purity. As expected, distillation gives a reading of 0 µS/cm. After going through the filter, interestingly, it picks something up and has a reading of 4 µS/cm. Tap water has around 470 µS/cm.

Where did you get the information about the rice?
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
User avatar
Farmer
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1989
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:07 am

Re: The Water Supply (Fluoridation Indemnities) (England) 2005

Postby befree » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Farmer wrote:
befree wrote:Where did you get the information about the rice?


I think the source of this information is a guy called Steve Meyerowitz in his book "Water the ultimate cure". Doing a google search for "put a few grains of rice in distilled water" trolls up quite a few references to it:


http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&biw=1366&bih=575&q=put+a+few+grains+of+rice+in++distilled+water&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

I found this whilst I was researching water distillers as I want to buy one. I still haven't bought one yet as I'm still confused as to which one is a good one. Could you recommend any?

Maybe you could help me with a question too. Do you know roughly how much it costs in electric to distill water with a distiller? I cant find that info anywhere...
Make the powers that be the powers that were.
befree
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: The Water Supply (Fluoridation Indemnities) (England) 2005

Postby Prajna » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:19 am

Another possibility is an alkaline water machine. I have been drinking mostly alkaline water from one of these machines for the last 4 months or so. Not sure if it has a real effect but it is certainly very pleasant to drink - fresh and nice.

They are very expensive to buy (£800 - £1500 for a good one), use filters (because they filter the water before splitting it into separate acid and alkaline streams, alkaline for drinking and acid for plants/cleaning etc) but the filters last for ages, and don't seem to use much power to run.

Very popular in Japan/Korea. Here is a link to some: http://www.amazingwater.co.uk/?gclid=CJ-H3KSX5KcCFU8lfAodmDpGTg

Here is a link to a debunking site (make your own mind up): http://www.chem1.com/CQ/ionbunk.html

Certainly plants seem to thrive on the acid water.

Namaste
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
User avatar
Prajna
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: UK

PreviousNext

Return to Utility Bills

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest