The Water Supply (Fluoridation Indemnities) (England) 2005

The Water Supply (Fluoridation Indemnities) (England) 2005

Postby strawmansarah » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:22 pm

UK Department of Health to pick up tab on Fluoride Objectors' water bills

For those living in fluoridated areas and punters who just don't want to pay their water bills, it seems almost too good to be true. During the past several weeks, NPWA HQ has received calls from perplexed fluoridation objectors throughout England. When they contacted their water company and stated that they would deduct monies for bottled water/water filters if their water was fluoridated, they were told that the water companies didn't care, because the Department of Health would pay their water bill.

After reviewing the Indemnities to Water Companies section of the 2003 Water Bill, NPWA found the anecdotal reports from the fluoridation objectors were based in fact.

IT'S TRUE! - Read excerpts below - the Government has indemnified them for almost everything under the sun including "third party debt"!

2005 No. 920

WATER INDUSTRY, ENGLAND

The Water Supply (Fluoridation Indemnities) (England) Regulations 2005
Made 24th March 2005
Coming into force 1st April 2005

Indemnity
2. - (1) Pursuant to section 90 of the Act and subject to clauses 3 to 5 below, the Secretary of State for Health hereby indemnifies the water undertaker-

(a) against all claims, proceedings, actions, damages, legal costs, expenses and any other liabilities;

(b) in respect of any death or personal injury, or loss of or damage to property;]

In essence, all that people who live in fluoridated areas have to do is write a letter to their water company stating that they are deducting money from their water bill to pay for water filters or bottled water, and the Department of Health will pick up the tab.

All the water company has to do is say that they made a "reasonable effort" to recover the debt, which means that you will get a few reminder notices in the mail and perhaps, a phone call, but that will probably be the extent of it. (Water companies want to minimise costs.) The water company will then bill the DoH. At that point it is up to the DoH to send the water company a cheque, and then attempt to recover the "third party debt" - at huge cost to the taxpayer.

The DoH has taken on the responsibility of being a debt collection agency for the water industry. Presumably they believe their own propaganda, and assume that only a few 'kooks and crackpots' will refuse to pay their water bills. Imagine if it was the 90% of people who actually oppose fluoridation! 6 million people are already being fluoridated. Is the DoH going to take 5.4 million people to court now, and millions more later?

However, NPWA sees a problem with the term "reasonable": it was not defined in the Act. What is "a reasonable effort" to one party might not seem reasonable to another party - in this case, neither party has any idea of what definition of "reasonable" the other party is assuming.

In reality, while the DoH appears to be indemnifying the water industry for everything, they have actually indemnified them for nothing, because of the vagueness of the document's language - everything is open to interpretation, e.g. "reasonable". We foresee the water industry having to take the Government to court in order to recover its losses.

However, before the vague wording of the Act is clarified in court, fluoridation objectors living in fluoridated areas might want to help the UK water industry test the goodwill of the Government. Write a letter to your water company and tell them that you are starting to deduct the cost of your water filter, or bottled water, from your monthly bill, and see what happens.

See Imdemnities http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2005/20050920.htm
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Re: The Water Supply (Fluoridation Indemnities) (England) 2005

Postby huntingross » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:49 am

Very interesting sarah, a couple of questions and observations from reading the Instrument

The Water Supply (Fluoridation Indemnities) (England) Regulations 2005

Indemnities in respect of fluoridation
2.—(1) Where the Secretary of State agrees to indemnify a water undertaker......

SCHEDULE 1

Exclusions
3.—(1) The Secretary of State for Health will not indemnify the water undertaker—
(d)subject to paragraph (2) below, to the extent that the water undertaker is entitled to recover a payment from a third party and the water undertaker has not taken reasonable steps to recover that payment before making a claim under this indemnity;.

Conduct of cases
4.—(1) Where the Secretary of State for Health is, or may be, required to make any payment under this indemnity, he shall provide such assistance to a water undertaker as the water undertaker may reasonably require to assist it—

(a)to defend proceedings brought by a third party against the water undertaker and to participate in any related proceedings; and.
(b)to recover any payment due from a third party..

Explanatory Note
(This note is not part of the Regulations)

A Regulatory Impact Assessment has been prepared in respect of these Regulations and a copy has been placed in the library of each House of Parliament. Copies of the Regulatory Impact Assessment are published on the Department of Health’s website (www.dh.gov.uk) and can be obtained from Room 330, Department of Health, Wellington House, 133-155 Waterloo Road, London SE1 8UG

So who are these third parties ? It makes it sound like the "customers" but how did the customer become a third party.....and it might be worth asking your water authority if they have been indemnified or are planning to apply.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby kliff » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:09 am

This is interesting as well:

From: http://www.thameswater.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/corp/hs.xsl/900.htm

"Question: Is fluoride added to my water?

Answer: We do not add fluoride to our water. The decision on whether to fluoridate water supplies is taken by your local strategic health authority. For more information on fluoride please contact your local health authority."
My consent is neither expressed nor implied.
kliff

Postby huntingross » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:25 am

Nice dodge there kliff.....why can't they answer simple questions....and their answers always beg more questions.

So if fluoride is added to my/our water, who adds it, if not you.

And

Is the "my" water in the question different to the "our" water in your answer...if so, who supplies "my" water.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby kliff » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:45 am

See I think the question should be:

"What additional chemicals are added to our normal supply of fresh clean H2O(commonly known as water) as suplied by Thameswater, under what authority and specifically, by whom is each additional chemical element added?"
kliff

Postby jonboy » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Given that "WATER" is H2o. Hydrogen and oxygen, all other variants are solutions, and therefore not "water". If it is a solution of sodium flouride it isnt "water" as water is H2o. So when they send a "water bill" you could simply tell them you havent used any water, you have been using a sodium flouride solution, simples. If they send you a sodium flouride solution bill, you will pay. :grin:
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby kliff » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:06 pm

jonboy wrote:If they send you a sodium flouride solution bill, you will pay. :grin:

No because there will typically be the following in it: (Notice the word "Prescribed" and I'm not paying for a chemical solution Prescription!)

Source Data: Thames Water: Quality of water at consumer's tap (zones) - European Standards

Parameter Name Prescribed Concentration or Value
1,2 Dichloroethane 3 ìg/l
Antimony 5 ìg Sb/l
Arsenic 10 ìg As/l
Benzene 1 ìg/l
Benzo (a) Pyrene 0.01 ìg/l
Boron 1 mg B/l
Bromate 10 ìg BrO3/l
Cadmium 5 ìg Cd/l
Chromium 50 ìg Cr/l
Copper 2 mg Cu/l
Cyanide 50 ìg CN/l
E Coli 0 number/100 ml
Enterococci 0 number/100 ml
Fluoride 1.5 mg F/l
Lead 25 ìg Pb/l
Mercury 1 ìg Hg/l
Nickel 20 ìg Ni/l
Nitrate 50 mg NO3/l
Nitrate/Nitrite Formula 1 mg NO2/l
Nitrite (Consumers tap) 0.5 mg NO2/l
Pesticides - Total Substances 0.5 ìg/l
Pesticides 2,3,6-Tba 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides 2,4,5-T 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides 2,4,-Db 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides 2,4-D 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Aldrin 0.03 ìg/l
Pesticides Ametryn 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Atrazine 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Bentazone 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Bromoxynil 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Carbendazim 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Carbetamide 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Chlortoluron 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Clopyralid 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Dicamba 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Dichlobenil 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Dichlorprop 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Dieldrin 0.03 ìg/l
Pesticides Diflufenican 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Diuron 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Fenoprop 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Fluroxypyr 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Heptachlor 0.03 ìg/l
Pesticides Heptachlor epoxide 0.03 ìg/l
Pesticides Ioxynil 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Isoproturon 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Linuron 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides MCPA 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides MCPB 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides MCPP(Mecoprop) 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Metaldehyde 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Metazachlor 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Monuron 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Pentachlorophenol 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Picloram 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Prometryn 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Propazine 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Propyzamide 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Simazine 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Tebuthiuron 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Terbutryn 0.1 ìg/l
Pesticides Trichlopyr 0.1 ìg/l
Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons 0.1 ìg/l
Selenium 10 ìg Se/l
Tetrachloroethene/Trichloroethene - sum of two substances 10 ìg/l
Total Trihalomethanes 100 ìg/l
kliff

Postby huntingross » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:08 pm

It's my understanding that if we were to drink only PURE H20 it would deplete minreals from your body, so mineralised water is essential, I don't know what the physics is called but I conclude you would get sick unless you could supplement those minerals in some other way.

More informed people than me could advise on the essential minerals I'm sure....so not requiring a fluoride solution seems like a reasonable request based on the type of fluoride they are injecting.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby pitano1 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:48 pm

what a shocking list.

it seems flouride is the lesser of the evils we need be concerned about.

most of the crap on it would prove fatal in low doses.

i`m no chemist,but i cant see many minarals on this list.

looks more like lets not pay to dispose of this industrial waste..lets feed it to the great unwashed,and `get them `to pay for the privaledge.

we used to get all the minarals we need,until they started using some of this rubbish on our crops.

anything for profit `eh`

pitano1 xx
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby Farmer » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:17 pm

huntingross wrote:It's my understanding that if we were to drink only PURE H20 it would deplete minreals from your body, so mineralised water is essential, I don't know what the physics is called but I conclude you would get sick unless you could supplement those minerals in some other way.

More informed people than me could advise on the essential minerals I'm sure....so not requiring a fluoride solution seems like a reasonable request based on the type of fluoride they are injecting.

I have posted both sides of the arguments here somewhere on the forum. The main question to ask is: can the minerals in water be easily used by the body without a need for extra supplementation. Meaning, needing to use more of A already in the body to get B from the water. The answer is no. Only minerals taken in through eating plants or supplementing with plant derived supplements, will work correctly because only plants can convert the minerals into a form that the body can easily take in.

This is the same reason why the cheap chemical vitamins you can buy in the supermarkets don't work as well as the natural ones and may for this reason actually reduce the lifespan as the drug companies so regularly like to show us, because they never ever use the natural vitamins, only the chemical ones in their research.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Next

Return to Utility Bills