The Water Supply (Fluoridation Indemnities) (England) 2005

Re: The Water Supply (Fluoridation Indemnities) (England) 2005

Postby pedawson » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:22 am

A little on fluoride levels recommendationds
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) recently recommended lowering the fluoride level in water from 0.7 – 12 ppm to 0.7 ppm. The New Zealand Ministry of Health recommends water to be fluoridated at a higher level of 0.855 ppm.

These levels supposedly 'ADD' to fluoride levels that naturally exist in water. Natural existence is speculative, because no amount is safe for consumption and could be that over the millennia pollution and spraying may be the reason (cover up) for it being there in the first place.

Breaking News - January 10, 2011:

US EPA Office of Pesticides informed FAN today that they have granted all of FAN's Objections to the use of sulfuryl fluoride on the grounds that children are overexposed to fluoride. If DOW AgroSciences does not mount a substantive defence against these grounds, the majority of foods will not be fumigated with sulfuryl fluoride beginning this year and all food fumigation with sulfuryl fluoride will end in three years. This is the first time in EPA's history that they have granted an Objection. The public comment period has been extended to JULY 5.

So there are some who do take notice, FAN have and are using massive amounts of information and have been swamping the authorities to get this recent objection granted. The British government are a little more suborn + they are fat and greedy so 'open a vein if you want them to take notice - BLOODSUCKERS.

Namaste, phil;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby cooky560 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:43 pm

For what it's worth the list according to my water company for my area is this:

Hardness Level Hard
Hardness Clark 14.00
Hardness French 20.00s
Hardness German 11.00
Aluminium 6.32 μgAl/l
Chloride mgCl/l
Chlorine 0.28 mg/l
Coliform bacteria 0.00 no./100ml
Colour 1.51 mg/l Pt/Co
Conductivity 487.61μS/cm at 20°C
E.coli bacteria 0.00 no./100ml
Fluoride 0.26 mgF/l
Iron 12.58 μgFe/l
Manganese 1.81 μgMn/l
Nitrate 13.34 mgNO3/l
Odour 0.00 Dilution Number
Pesticides 0.00 μg/l
pH 7.40 pH Value
Sodium 23.25 mgNa/l
Taste 0.00 Dilution Number
Plumbing Metals
Copper 0.03 mgCu/l
Lead 1.53 μgPb/l
Nickel 1.95 μgNi/l
cooky560

Postby whitebakecase » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:10 pm

For what it's worth the list according to my water company for my area is this:

Hardness Level Hard
Hardness Clark 14.00
Hardness French 20.00s
Hardness German 11.00
Aluminium 6.32 μgAl/l
Chloride mgCl/l
Chlorine 0.28 mg/l
Coliform bacteria 0.00 no./100ml
Colour 1.51 mg/l Pt/Co
Conductivity 487.61μS/cm at 20°C
E.coli bacteria 0.00 no./100ml
Fluoride 0.26 mgF/l
Iron 12.58 μgFe/l
Manganese 1.81 μgMn/l
Nitrate 13.34 mgNO3/l
Odour 0.00 Dilution Number
Pesticides 0.00 μg/l
pH 7.40 pH Value
Sodium 23.25 mgNa/l
Taste 0.00 Dilution Number
Plumbing Metals
Copper 0.03 mgCu/l
Lead 1.53 μgPb/l
Nickel 1.95 μgNi/l

think yourself lucky, in stafford we get CYANIDE and fucking ARSENIC.....
heres my local report:::
http://www.stwater.co.uk/upload/pdf/ZSF10_-_Butterhill.pdf

mmmmmmm go on, feed your kids some arsenic today. I like the quote about the frog and the water, sums up exactly my take on this whole fiasco. ive just had my water "bill" for a service ive not yet used, since ive yet to receive any water, just a deadly carcinogenic solution
whitebakecase

Postby whitebakecase » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:14 pm

Arsenic can kill humans quickly if consumed in large amounts, although small, long-term exposure can lead to a much slower death or other illness. Studies have linked prolonged exposure to arsenic with cancer, diabetes, and thickening of the skin, liver disease and problems with the digestive system.

It has also been associated with nervous system disorders - feeling tingling or losing sensation in the limbs - and hearing difficulties. Small doses of arsenic have been shown to send some forms of cancer into remission, and it can also help thin blood. It can be present in many complementary medicines in toxic and sub-toxic levels. The homeopathic preparation contains no detectable arsenic

However, therapies involving the chemical are still in the experimental stages.

from here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/physical_health/conditions/arsenic_poisoning.shtml
whitebakecase

Postby rebelwithoutaclue » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Dipsy wrote:"Apparently the same water passes 7 times through your body during your lifetime :puke: "

Well if you live in London it probably passes 7 times in a fortnight!

When I was doing my HNC in construction my lecturer told me that in glasgow, the water is recycled 7 times before it goes back to the sea and 20 times in London
“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”
rebelwithoutaclue

Postby cooky560 » Fri May 04, 2012 10:02 am

Recycled water is less important as it's cleaned before it's returned to the system. What's problematic is what's added to the water during the cleaning process.

A few years ago they changed the wording from "cleaning" the water on our water bills to "water treatment" which suggests that they are no longer merely cleaning the water, and are at least partially responsible (evidence suggests wholly responsible) for the addition of fluoride and other chemicals (the entire list can be found online) during this "treatment" process.

I guess what I'm saying is that if they only cleaned the water, it'd be acceptable, but as it stands it'd probably be healthier for you if it was recycled without being cleaned at all :giggle:

There is an ethics issue when it comes to recycling water, in that if I've paid for the usage, "treatment" and drainage of water, when I get the same water back from the recycle system why am I being charged for the SAME water again, I already paid for this water so it's mine already, I didn't give it away voluntarily for recycling the drainage system stole it from me, (which I paid for), so why am I paying to see the same water AGAIN?
cooky560

Postby whitebakecase » Fri May 04, 2012 3:38 pm

There is an ethics issue when it comes to recycling water, in that if I've paid for the usage, "treatment" and drainage of water, when I get the same water back from the recycle system why am I being charged for the SAME water again, I already paid for this water so it's mine already, I didn't give it away voluntarily for recycling the drainage system stole it from me, (which I paid for), so why am I paying to see the same water AGAIN?

bloody good point that is, so really the water I paid for last year (by volume) is still mine, I should only be paying them to "clean" MY water and return it to me, NOT charge me for another years volume, every year........ isnt that a bit like taking your car for a wash and they charge you £5.00 to clean it plus £7,500 on top for a new car which you didnt need to replace....every time!
whitebakecase

Postby pedawson » Fri May 04, 2012 4:09 pm

Water IS free. One does not pay for water, water cannot be sold as a commodity and as such the water you receive is not charged for.
However the services the water companies supply ARE chargeable.
I have told the Yorkshire water company that I no longer require their services and they just ignore my requests.
I have asked to be removed from their system, again - they ignore.

It is a little like not wanting to consent to being governed - they just ignore you. I am not registered to vote and this is the only way I can state that I have lodged my complaint and I am not consenting. Thanks to stan and V who put a notice together for me.
Namaste, rev;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Previous

Return to Utility Bills