water bill return

water bill return

Postby enegiss » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:25 pm

this is what theyre getting. couldnt make it any smaller soz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Re: water bill return

Postby strawmansarah » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:26 pm

why? Don't you use their piped water system?
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby enegiss » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:17 am

hi strawmansarah, i use what i will, if you wish to pay thats because you are deluded, dont ya know money has no value?, i always thought you were a little astray on your thinking, i use the water that god supplied, or do you think it is someone elses water? ohhh, i think you mean "rent their pipes" what my and your familly already paid for, well i suppose i could pay them, but in preference for the way this deluded country of asleeps treat me, i thought i would give them the finger, it was meant for amusement, but i see some of you are caught into your own misunderstanding of whom you are, if you wish to bang your head into a system you have probably helped build, then bang away, ime off to where it is warmer, to start another commune in the foothills of Kashmir, gods own country, where i shall supply my own water at no expense to myself except the pleasure of hard work, and god willing life will be good, my advice to anybody reading this, you are conditioned to be nationalised as if you belong here, more fool you people who cannot neither see nor hear, my time is done here, but it is gonna take more than words on a screen for you to realise the truth of my words, so i bid you, fare thee well, and again thanks for the enlightening view of the world according to the LAW that does no longer exist in UK ltd, shame really as when i was a boy, i thought this was the Best place to be in all of the world, as an older man heading for the 60 year, i realise that my life is so different to the mainstream, that i cannot any longer exist here, i am not anti anything, people live their lives according to their own understanding of their own lives, i love life, but i am not interested in arguing a lost cause any more, they took my child, and there is no real support in this movement and no real integrity in your law system, and i dont have a lot of life left to fight for causes that have no meaning to me, long live your revolution, long live freedom to go wherever in the world, stockholme syndrome pops in my mind when i read your words sarah, so pay them, it is easier for you, take the benefits you are offered, as you are incompetent to start your own world of experience, and prefer the angst of anothers to provide you with lifes interest, i love this site, and there are special people who think similar to myself, i thank you all. peace
enegiss

Postby strawmansarah » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:43 pm

enegiss wrote: stockholme syndrome pops in my mind when i read your words sarah, so pay them, it is easier for you, take the benefits you are offered, as you are incompetent to start your own world of experience, and prefer the angst of anothers to provide you with lifes interest

You Clearly do not know me at all!!

BUT... to take something that you have asked for and then not pay what you have agreed to pay is THEFT. Like it or not (and you clearly do not) that's still the way it is.

Now, if you go down to the ocean with a bucket and fetch water, desalinate it and drink that, fine. That's free.

If you want it piped to your door through someone elses pipes, using someone elses labour and someone elses resources, and you do not pay what you have AGREED to pay for that delivery (I'm not saying water, I'm saying the delivery thereof) then you are a THIEF.

If you add a tank in your land that collects rainwater runoff so it does not go into someone elses sewers to be re-routed back to them (which I personally find abhorrent) then you owe them nothing.

BUT I suspect you are selfish. I suspect you use the tap(s) that deliver the water to your property. I suspect you are too hypocritical to fetch your own (free) water and cleanse it. I suspect you are so full of 'theory' that you cannot see what you are...

AND I suspect you pick your fights. I suspect you don't go into Sainsbury's and take anything you fancy because it fits your own personal ethic? I suspect that's a step too far. It's easier to do it by paperwork, isn't it?

I believe in being FREE with all my heart and soul, and those who know me, know that. I do not believe in the selfishness of those who think that because they have a theory or a philosophy, they have the right to impose loss on others. That is anathema to me.

Being FREE means being RESPONSIBLE.

The idea that everyone owes you a living is selfish, fraudulent and just plain stupid.

Theft is a common-law crime.
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby enegiss » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:38 am

sarah i know you have a b in your bonnet by all your suspicions, that in my reality are the trivia of my sense of freedom, i wish you well and i respect your thoughts, soz if i came across uncaring, just sounding off, i had some very major dissapointments , nothing to do with water, i care less for the idea of wether i gave some fiats or not, i am blade runner on the roof, i have seen, now ime moving on, take care, peace
enegiss

Postby Oshun » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:41 pm

With all due respect, Sarah, I think this may be of use to you - it's on fallacious arguments and it's from the Trivium which you can read about here:

http://www.triviumeducation.com/

This part, if you go through it, should provide food for thought - which is a wholesome thing, eh? -

http://www.don-lindsay-archive.org/skeptic/arguments.html

This is also an excellent read on the subject of the water companies - and is particularly relevant to those who live in an area (like Mansfield) where the water supply is poisoned with fluoride:

http://freetheplanet.net/articles/132/liening-on-the-water-poisoners

By the way, there is a school of thinking that takes the view that all the utiity infrastructure is in place anyway and that the water companies are simply double dipping to claim extra moneys for their shareholders from an unsuspecting public whose water supply has already been paid for. Bank of England notes are debt instruments - the country is operating in bankruptcy - so, how can anyone pay a debt with a debt? Legally and financially speaking, Enegiss cannot pay cos there is nothing of substance to pay it with. We can only discharge debt - fill in the bank giro as you would a cheque, return it to them and kindly stop adding to the national debt by being one of the "Pay & Obey" crowd! It may be tough to get the leccy and gas co's to accept it, but the water companies/debt collectors cannot cut you off anyway - it'd be against your human rights. The control system may well be rather fucked up in its modus operandii, but they ain't gonna stop your water!

In the meantime, enegiss, i wish you much happiness in Kashmir - I visited the region in 1999 and loved it... In fact, the more I think of it, the more my heart feels pulled back to the Himalaya... You know, I don't know how much chemtrailing takes place in the skies over Kashmir but it certainly is a fertile land, where all manner of fruit and veg prosper... A freeman community in Kashmir? Now, that would be interesting.. :wink:

Much love

Namaste

Sho nu
Oshun

Postby strawmansarah » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:07 pm

To those who have a philosophy of 'I will/can not pay you' I ask a simple question

Do you work for a living?

If yes - you get paid - in the same currency as all the workers who make/mend the infrastructure of the utilities companies you choose not to pay...

If no - you get 'dole' or some equivalent 'benefit'. Which you choose to claim. From the state...

It's OK to receive fiat currency but not give it out? Is THAT what you're saying? :ugeek:
strawmansarah

Postby enegiss » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:00 pm

hi sarah, what ime saying is, i know there is hardship for some, and it hurts me it should even be this way, as it is, it was a bill for a hundred and odd quid, i have only been here two week, and i didnt even register my name with them and have never registered with them and it was in my name?, i dont really care about you calling me a thief, it doesnt matter that you think the way you do, and ime sorry you were hurt by my nonchalant comments, the internet can be a funky place to be sometimes, and on the odd time, it is the only place left where one can let it go sometimes, my argument is not with thee, it is just generally the unfairness of it all that bugs me and i dont want to take away from your own dilligence in your life exploration, by seeming flippant to your post, i was in a funny headspace at that point in time, it gets us all at some point i think, so publicly i apologise sincerly if i offended your good self and i may be a little selfish in parts of my id. peace. :shake: hi Oshun, nice to hear you have travelled the old roads, lovely init. i like your work michael, and i wish i had half your grasp of things, but ime a non scholarly type and just read a lot, with kashmir, it is a place of an old time freedom that a few of a certain age may remember upon a time here in England, so that is one of the reasons why i like it, the other thing is that its absolutely tax free, which is a bonus, there are only laws pertaining to harm or loss, as it is still quite away up the hills and as such brings in no revenues to pakistan therefore left alone to live, i dont think its always gonna be that way but for now it seems ok, i find the people very friendly as most have familly in england, and i am hoping to start a green economy over there, who knows what the future holds, but ime making plans to relocate and ime sure when the dust settles then there is potential for others who may wish for a new start. never seen anything but stars in them thar skies Oshun :grin: , peace and light to all
enegiss

Critical thinking required.

Postby Oshun » Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Strawmansarah,
To those who have a philosophy of 'I will/can not pay you' I ask a simple question

Do you work for a living?

If yes - you get paid - in the same currency as all the workers who make/mend the infrastructure of the utilities companies you choose not to pay...

If no - you get 'dole' or some equivalent 'benefit'. Which you choose to claim. From the state...

It's OK to receive fiat currency but not give it out? Is THAT what you're saying?

This response appears to a fallacious argument:

Appeal To Widespread Belief (Bandwagon Argument, Peer Pressure, Appeal to Common Practice):
the claim, as evidence for an idea, that many people believe it, or used to believe it, or do it.
If the discussion is about social conventions, such as "good manners", then this is a reasonable line of argument.

However, in the 1800's there was a widespread belief that bloodletting cured sickness. All of these people were not just wrong, but horribly wrong, because in fact it made people sicker. Clearly, the popularity of an idea is no guarantee that it's right.

Similarly, a common justification for bribery is that "Everybody does it". And in the past, this was a justification for slavery.

From: http://www.don-lindsay-archive.org/skeptic/arguments.html#bandwagon

It is a view that is based on the widespread belief that the water/ultility company is simply providing a not-for-profit service that should be paid for. The water companies are complicit in the mass medication of thousands of people in this country. The damage caused to people's brains by flouride is well-documented. Furthermore, the water companies are for-profit corporations whose lack of investment in the sub-standard system goes hand in hand with the fact that they pay out dividends to share holders. You also have not addressed the issue of what money truly is. Who produces it? How is its supply controlled? What forms does it take? What did Nathan Rotschild say about having the power to control a nation's money supply? What is a bailout? What is the role of the IMF in all of this? How does the fact that the UK is operating in bankruptcy affect one's ability to pay? If banknotes are debt notes, then how can anyone pay a debt with a debt? If we buy anything with bank/debt notes, do we actually own it?

- just a few questions that need to be addressed before any further pontification. Doubtless, you could add your own. It's a case of doing the research and getting the proof before spouting off what may turn out to be yet another fallacious argument...

This gives some good information on flouride http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel

Having watched the above film, what would you think of someone who took the view that, " flouride is in our toothpaste, everyone uses it, therefore it must be good for out teeth, so yeah, let's put in the water!" ?

Critical thinking required...

Namaste
Oshun

Postby holy vehm » Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Excellent post oshun

namaste
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Next

Return to Utility Bills