water bill return

Re: water bill return

Postby jonboy » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Nobody to my knowledge has ever signed any kind of agreement with the water companies, yet they send out STATEMENTS (not bills) demanding we pay them with imaginary "money". By not paying, nobody comes to any harm, nobody suffers. It is a soul-less corporation. I don't know what all the fuss is about. Fuck them. Water is free, it is our life force. Just because somebody else decided to install some pipes and send water down them does not mean we must "pay" anybody. Money is nothing other than an imaginary concept. It has enslaved mankind for millenia. Money is the cause of all the worlds problems. As soon as the masses realise this, the world can move forward, but until that day, we are all suffering the consequences of the self-appointed guardians of the status quo, who blindly stick up for the system that enslaves them, not wanting to be ostrecised for stepping outside the norm.

Water is Free, period.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby Farmer » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:49 pm

strawmansarah wrote:to take something that you have asked for and then not pay what you have agreed to pay is THEFT.

Isn't that exactly what they have done, taken the water and then forced everyone to pay for it. If you look carefully, you will notice that when people do things that does not require 'them', 'they' change the rules so that you do. How can you not agree to take the water they supply if you live in a city.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby holy vehm » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:28 pm

jonboy wrote:Nobody to my knowledge has ever signed any kind of agreement with the water companies, yet they send out STATEMENTS (not bills) demanding we pay them with imaginary "money". By not paying, nobody comes to any harm, nobody suffers. It is a soul-less corporation. I don't know what all the fuss is about. Fuck them. Water is free, it is our life force. Just because somebody else decided to install some pipes and send water down them does not mean we must "pay" anybody. Money is nothing other than an imaginary concept. It has enslaved mankind for millenia. Money is the cause of all the worlds problems. As soon as the masses realise this, the world can move forward, but until that day, we are all suffering the consequences of the self-appointed guardians of the status quo, who blindly stick up for the system that enslaves them, not wanting to be ostrecised for stepping outside the norm.

Water is Free, period.

Farmer wrote:
strawmansarah wrote:to take something that you have asked for and then not pay what you have agreed to pay is THEFT.

Isn't that exactly what they have done, taken the water and then forced everyone to pay for it. If you look carefully, you will notice that when people do things that does not require 'them', 'they' change the rules so that you do. How can you not agree to take the water they supply if you live in a city.

Totally agree guys.

Comon law does indeed dictate that one should always 'pay' where one has recieved something for which 'payment is due.
Common law also dictates that something obtained through deception is wrong.
We are decieved by the state who allow the water companies to 'act' in the manner they do.
All water companies where state controlled until 20 years ago, when a government 'sold' to the private sector something which we the common people owned through our sweat equity. Most reserviours are built on common land, our land. I have paid as have my ancestors for all the water we could possibly ever need.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby strawmansarah » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:27 pm

Farmer wrote:Isn't that exactly what they have done, taken the water and then forced everyone to pay for it.

That is not what I said. I made it VERY clear (or at least I hoped i had) that I was talking about the PIPING of water to your house. Go collect at source and it IS free. I've said that, too. I have said that in each post I've made about this subject, and I say it again... The DELIVERY of water and removal of sewage is chargeable. If you don't like that, don't use the service, and don't pay for it - fair enough. Otherwise, is IS theft...
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby holy vehm » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:59 am

The pipes its delivered in has already been paid for when the water companies where state owned and paid for by the tax payer.
The removal of waste has already been paid for by the tax payer.
Just because some government decides to sell off public owned companies does not make it right, as far as im concerned we still own all the infrastructure that is required to get water to and from your home.
The new utility companies avoid paying tax (or the vast majority of it) on their obscene profits with the consent of government, not the people.

How can it be theft to take back what is yours, you cant steal from yourself.

The state may see it as theft but frankly pot and kettle jump to mind.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Postby pitano1 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:44 am

hi all.
i read your post`s.and i must admit that the water companys are in the scam up to their necks just like any other
corparation double `dipping etc`.

but i allso believe that they are a part of the weaponary, along with food money mind control etc,that is being used
to corall the sheople.

as most on this site know we are in the third world war which is being fought on not just a physical front,but
more importantly,for the mind heart/soul of mankind.

http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/#two
if the above link is genuine ?
ps keep your eyes open for the new lable on bottled water `BLUE GOLD` lol

:yes:
pitano1 xx
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby holy vehm » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:50 am

Thats an interesting link, just having a read through it.

Heres another interesting one.
Blue gold http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLp1ZnjsIXc
holy vehm

Previous

Return to Utility Bills