Is Fluoride really bad for you?Do this easy test.

Is Fluoride really bad for you?Do this easy test.

Postby n0th1ng » Thu May 06, 2010 4:44 pm

Hi all,
just registered here to learn more about Common Law. Fascinating stuff, as are some of the other topics discussed here.
Anyway i just thought i'd let you know about a little experiment i did last year, because i was concerned about fluoride after seeing "you tube" vids etc.
Anyone interested/concerned just needs to try this:

Items needed:

2 brand new toothbrushes
1 tube of fluoridated toothpaste,(i think i used colgate)
1 tube of non-fluoride toothpaste,(boots)
2 freezer bags

All you need to do is clean your teeth with each brush using fluoridated toothpaste with one and non-fluoridated with the other, using water as you normally would.(Leeds is not fluoridated, so if you live in an area that is you would have to use bottled water.)

Rinse the brushes and put each in its own clean unused freezer bag.
After a day or 2 the non-fluoridated bag will smell of nothing.(as it should)
The other one though should smell of sewage.

This convinced me absolutely that fluoride should not be consumed.Period!

Hope this helps anyone with doubts or concerns.

n0th1ng
n0th1ng

Re: Is Fluoride really bad for you?Do this easy test.

Postby holy vehm » Thu May 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Nice one :yes:

:peace:
hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby Veronica » Thu May 06, 2010 5:36 pm

n0th1ng wrote:This convinced me absolutely that fluoride should not be consumed.Period!
Hope this helps anyone with doubts or concerns.
n0th1ng

Yup. Fluoride is a known poison, and nothing to do with healthy teeth. In fact it cause "dental fluorosis' which shows up as yellow teeth, and scale.

Fluoride has been used in the decades from the 1950s to dumb down the mass of the population, such that no-one has the guts to stand up for themselves. Search the posts by banned Member "Auriga" & "Auriga_" to see what effect it had. It leads to total incompetence while, in some cases (as you will see), still leaves the ability to talk out of one's arse.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby sindakit » Thu May 06, 2010 11:09 pm

Interesting, but....... umm ....... how does this help my utility bills!?
sindakit

Postby Dipsy » Fri May 07, 2010 3:59 am

sindakit wrote:Interesting, but....... umm ....... how does this help my utility bills!?

Well thats easy. Carry on taking fluoride and you end up so brain dead and suffer early Alzheimer you wont give a damn about your bills anymore:)

Anway to put the record straight fluoride does have a slightly good local effect on killing bacteria on teeth which is why its used in root canal treatments to help prevent the root going septic. But then so does say bleach. Likewise you don't go swallowing bleach just because its a good cleaner. Somehow though around 1940's someone had a brainwave that if you swallow fluoride it might help clean out your insides and give better protection:)

But here is the problem. Fluoride is a halide scavenger so once ingested it steals and calcifies calcium in your bones and depletes the bone marrow. This creates brittle bones and mottled teeth and causes bone cancer. Depletion of bone marrow depletes essential part of the immune system. It also calcifies the pineal gland which screws up reality time and thinking process. Fluoride as a halide also competes for Iodine which is essential for your thyroid to function properly. Most woman over 50 already have thyroid problems and increasing number of men and its mostly from fluoride it kills the thyroid. Then woman wonder why they have no energy and end up with an arse the size of a bus:)

On top of this they go and start drinking more and more diet coke with aspartame which is been proven to be a deadly neuro toxin like drinking anti-freeze AND increases the risk of diabetes by 5000%. OH and dont forget the mercury fillings either. That is just to make sure you end up as a Mad Hatter from the tea party.

Well i got this far i will tell you about chemtrails. Most of us know about them but we didn't know the reasons why they were doing it. Its really called a MONEY TRAIL not a Chemtrail.

Around the late 90's honeywell systems released a patent to use water injection systems to give aircraft engines more power from water rather then fuel. Soon after someone else looked into the direct injection system and came up with a brainwave. Take all the shit, blood, snot, washing water and kitchen waste water on aircraft and see if it will squirt through the engine to give the same power increase as the pure water systems. By around 2000 the US military loved the idea and they conducted the first test which is why so many people think only the military is involved but that is no longer true. Its now believe 90% of ALL aircraft are now fitted with the shit pipe extraction system on jet engines. This increases thrust by 10-15%. Its saves fuel and the plane gets lighter prior to landing saving more fuel and 15,000 liters of water and shit is sprayed out the engines causing chemtrails. Now the shit don't go through system too well so there are smaller tanks holding about 500 liters of chemical toilet emulsion which pre mixes with the waste to break it down.

NOW by around 2001 the EPA introduced a new requirement that the chemical toilet emulsion tank should contain a radar marker so they can "see" which way the shit is blowing and they demanded this smaller tanks contain a mixture of barium aluminum oxides and other metal salts as markers. Now you KNOW why chem-trail analysis done over the last decades contains, barium, aluminum oxides, etc feces, blood, snot, DNA material, tissue, etc cos they are literally taking a crap as they fly over.. Ah nice take a deep breath and smell the spring air:)

Regarding the purpose of weather modification using chem-trails well the jury still out but fact is this. Sunlight reaching the earth surface has dropped 14% since the year 2000.
Dipsy

Postby n0th1ng » Fri May 07, 2010 7:04 am

And then there's the fluoride and aluminium in tea bags. PG tips mention it on their website.

http://www.pgtips.co.uk/teas/health.aspx

The more you mash the more you get...mm yummy.
If you have it black you get a super duper dose!
Man i've had a lot of tea in my life. Just drink 100% juice and water now.

I wonder if the reason why some areas are not fluoridated is to do with the amount of tea drinkers in a given area.
How much tea do people drink down south for instance?
The average up here is about 5 to 6 mugs a day, not cups.

Has anyone else noticed the modified maize starch in tinned baked beans and tinned spaghetti.I can't find any decent info about it on the net.
Apparently one of the globalists has a hand in Heinz.The only baked beans i buy without modified maize is morrisons organic.
Another thing i noticed recently is asda(again owned by one of the globalists who owns walmart) sell organic cherry tomatoes.
I stopped buying them when i noticed little nipple things on the end of each tom and they had a chemical aftertaste.
I found out the worst fruit and veg for trapping pesticides within, are toms,red/green bell peppers, potatoes and apples.
Oh yeah, and i avoid anything with glucose fructose syrup in it.

n0th1ng
n0th1ng

Postby Veronica » Fri May 07, 2010 7:13 am

Holy shit, n0th1ng! Now that I didn't know!

I do know the the fluoride dumped in the water supply is low grade shyte ... being a by-product of the aluminium-manufacturing industry.

(Waste not, want not?)

sindakit wrote:Interesting, but....... umm ....... how does this help my utility bills!?

See "Veronicas Water Bill". Tell them to stuff the bill up their arse until they can supply you with pure, healthy, fresh, claen, drinking water TO YOUR SATISFACTION.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby no_ta » Fri May 07, 2010 8:44 am

Fluoride is in many processed foods. I have recently had a ding dong with Asda, regarding Isotonic drinks, the producers use good old Severn Trent, so fluoride again. Pork is injected with 'water' for what reason I do not know, but again if its tap water we get more fluoride, any processed food has the potential to contain fluoride, bread, jams, even milk, cows watered from the mains water supply. My grand daughter is interested in becoming a vet so she is trying to find out if fluoride does end up in the milk.

I am sure there is a case for Trading Standards to get involved, but being government controlled they won't. What we need is scientific proof regarding fluoride and directly linked to illness, at the rates and doses we now encounter, the problem is it manifests itself in so many harmful ways it is hard to pinpoint.

The dementia explosion is probably linked to fluoride, so to some extent killing us off early has back fired.

If you want to drink pure water get a water distiller, but you have to boil tap water first to get rid of the chlorine, otherwise it gets carried over with the water vapour, at least its start. The other problem is bathing in the stuff, our bodies soak up the fluoride when we bath or shower.

To sum up we drink it, eat it, wash in it, cook food in it, and now breathe it from the chemtrails.

This is an interesting bit, I had a conversation with a window cleaner, they now use pure water to wash windows, purified by reverse osmosis, by doing so there are no traces or stains left behind, no smears, just perfectly clean, he actually demonstrated to me the effect by showing me his car after washing it in RO water, no leathering off, no smears, perfectly clean. So we look after our windows and poison ourselves ****ing wonderful.
Meus Patria - diligo - pugna - quod - intereo pro
no_ta

Return to Utility Bills