Instructions for turning a remittance slip into a cheque

Instructions for turning a remittance slip into a cheque

Postby Arten » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Hi All
I have been inundated with request for instruction on how to use a Negotiable Instrument which my water company accepted has payment. I will now show you how I turned a remittance slip into a cheque and hope you have the same success I have had. If any company refuses this method of payment I would suggest that you ask them to put their reasons in writing for two reasons. One, their objections will help us should the methodology need refining in any way, two it will form a strong part of your defence should any legal action be taken against you, in that you can show the court that you have paid met the liability they created in accordance with the Bill of Exchange Act 1889. I would suggest that you photo copy your cheque which is then your proof of payment and you are covering your self.

Ok firstly make sure the remittance slip is kept attached to the bill statement you need to write on both parts.

On the top part to my water company I wrote clear instructions in an authoriative manner instructing the chief accountant what I wanted them to do. I usurped the role of creditor and wrote in Red Ink the following:

Paid in Full

Attention of chief accountant

Reset account to Zero

In accordance with Bill of Exchange Act 1882

On the Remittance slip write like you would a cheque

Pay allcheating companies ltd
five hundred and seventy pounds only

Fill in the box where it says cheque with the numerical amount 570 put the same amount in total box

Sign and date it

then on the back print your name and address with post code and sign it

Send by recorded delivery addressed to Chief Accountant

Disclaimer this is not legal advice and I do not accept any responsibilty for the consequences of your actions.arten

P.S Having done this the wATER comapny told me they were processing my payment.
Last edited by Arten on Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arten

Re: Instructions for turning a remittance slip into a cheque

Postby huntingross » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:01 pm

Hi arten

Can you update this thread when your Water Company zero your account please.....it will be useful to keep this info together for everyone.

thanks
hr
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby nameless » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:25 am

I am just about to send a cheque (using Arten's method) to the tax bandits for £10,000,000,000.00, including my little tax bill, fine and interest.

If we all did this figure we would soon pay off the national debt.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby Free » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Good call nameless.

Using our own exemption is the ONLY way to remove the national 'debt' till such time as its recognised the 'debt' is an illusion. Using the exemption the companies who receive the settlements dont need to pay tax on the income. A double whammy you might say for the PTB.

Keep us posted Arten/nameless

(by the way, check out the new Magistrates Court VID on the tpuc homepage www.tpuc.org) The power of Standing in Common Law clearly has the court in a right mess and is successful in sacking the Magistrate. First time ever seen on actual film, i think...

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby nameless » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Hi Free

Thank you for your comments and for giving the link. This was fabulous to watch. It would be good if we could always be in groups when choosing to accept an invitation. Many thanks to the one who took the video for us to enjoy.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby Free » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:59 pm

I just spotted something Arten...

Your line "In accordance with Bill of Exchange Act 1889"

The Bills of Exchange Act is 1882
The National Debt Act 1889

I'm sure you'll have got it right on your paperwork but just for reference and in case anyone copies/pastes. The accurate date is 1882

Incidently having researched i tripped over two more acts worth a look:

National Debt Act 1889

Sinking Fund Act 1875

Exchequer Bills and Bonds Act

Enjoy

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby Arten » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:14 pm

Free wrote:I just spotted something Arten...

Your line "In accordance with Bill of Exchange Act 1889"

The Bills of Exchange Act is 1882
The National Debt Act 1889

I'm sure you'll have got it right on your paperwork but just for reference and in case anyone copies/pastes. The accurate date is 1882

Incidently having researched i tripped over two more acts worth a look:

National Debt Act 1889

Sinking Fund Act 1875

Exchequer Bills and Bonds Act

Enjoy

Free

Thanks I never quoted the BoE to the Water Company just endorsing the remittance slip like a cheque was enough for them to accept the payment. Since then I have had no further demands for money and I am confident that the debt was paid using this method.
Arten

Postby Free » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:10 pm

Brilliant.

Good thinking Arten. Congratulations.

Free
Free

Postby the trojan » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:34 pm

bumpity bump

this may be a guide.

at last.
the trojan

Postby Arten » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:44 pm

Hi all credit should go to ThefreemanknownhasMichael along with Rob Menard he pointed me in the right direction. Now I am doing it with a credit card and my Virgin media bill. I have had no more demands for payment from the Water company and assume payment was met. A friend of mine is paying his Water bill the same way, watch this space.
Arten

Next

Return to Utility Bills