Veronica's Water Bill

Re: Veronica's Water Bill

Postby free_spirit » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:26 pm

nameless wrote:In one of our cases, the water company went straight to court, then the court tried to use our bank as a third party debt collector, who in turn stole money for their costs.

Then we received a General Form of Judgment or Order which stated that "Before an executive officer, upon reading the court file and the claimants letter, it is ordered that

Third Party Debt Order application is withdrawn and hearing vacated."

Then the case must have gone back to the kangaroo court because the next we heard was from the bailiff. The rest, as they say, is history!

In my experience going straight to court is unusual but not unheard of. They must've been confident of a decision and/or
a no show/no defense.

If they tried to use your bank to collect, they must have believed (perhaps incorrectly as you say tried) they had an order intheir favour.

If the bailiffs collected then they must have believed they had authority to do so and you must have believed they held that authority
to let them take any stuff, if that's what they did.

I've had what the bailiffs call a summary warrant sent for recovery of an alleged debt and basically told them to F Off!! Three times they sent it giving me
seven days three x F Off!!

If you're talking about council tax then you may have been hoodwinked in to beliveing there was judgement made against you by way of a summary warrant.
I'm in Scotland maybe you have something a wee bit different where you are.

Anyhow, generally the order of the process usually is as I said in my earlier post.

Back to V's Water Bill.....

Good Luck
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby lone wolf » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:04 am

Thank you for all that Veronica,

I need some more time to digest and assimilate though.

After seeing Rob Menard explain 96 at The World Freeman Society I have been asking what is the U.K equivalent number to look for on the purported bills for water gas lecky etc..which are really remittance or credit notes for us.

Here is what I have received back so far, I could do with some of yours, and the rest of the FMOTL forum members experience, knowledge feedback though...

Peace and Blessings 'Ay'...
looking forward to Tuesday :sun:

lw aka freewolf among other things ..lol
p.s I will appreciate any any spelling mistakes i make pointed out...i am a bit cixelsid some times :wink:

Hello freewolf

Are you trying to find the UK indicator on your statements? such as on the
canadian statements it is a 96. That would really help. As well if you
could attach one of your remittances then we could look at it and try to
figure it out. Also if you could tell us what standards the UK uses would
help. In canada it is the Canadian
Payment Association rules and standards that we find the rule h6 2.2 in.
That is the ON US field known as the 96 fix.

OK?

Jennette.

AFV or A4V

This info is from the Canadian Bill of Exchange Act

Bills of Exchange Act
16. (1) A bill of exchange is an unconditional order in writing,
addressed by one person to another, signed by the person
giving it, requiring the person to whom it is addressed to
pay, on demand or at a fixed or determinable future time,
a sum certain in money to or to the order of a specified
person or to bearer.

BILLS OF EXCHANGE ACT

57. (1) Every party whose signature appears on a bill is, in the absence of
evidence to the contrary, deemed to have become a party thereto for value.

Consumer Bill to be marked
190. (1) Every consumer bill or consumer note shall be prominently and
legibly marked on its face with the words “Consumer Purchase” before or at
the time when the instrument is signed by the purchaser or by any person
signing to accommodate the purchaser.
Effects where not marked
(2) A consumer bill or consumer note that is not marked as required by this
section is void, except in the hands of a holder in due course without
notice that the bill or note is a consumer bill or consumer note or except
as against a drawee without that notice.

Definition for: Money: Money includes any negotiable instrument.

Definition for: Negotiable instrument: Negotiable instrument includes any
cheque, draft, traveler’s cheque, bill of exchange, postal note, money
order, postal remittance and any other similar instrument

I have not got this to work yet and need to study more. I don't know how to
go about changing it from public to private.

Hope the info. helps in some small way at least.

Jennette
I am that i am....attempting to listen to the silence, and gaze upon the empty space, to feel my inner body, just to be, to be here and now, Now I can take action thats truth, being, love, peace freedom and joy
lone wolf

Postby WireInTheBlood » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:55 pm

Veronica wrote:Quick Update 30th November, 2009

I got a letter from some attack dogs – Frederickson International Limited. Sent them a letter asking what right they had to demand from me (see the link at the bottom, here).

They replied: “We are accredited Agents for Thames Water”. So what? So … see my last letter to them (also in the link below)

Today I got FOUR demands from Thames Water.

In this link you will find a copy of the sticker I created from returning TW’s FOUR letters + those I sent to Frederickson.

What a brilliant thread. Veronica you're a star! I was wondering whether you got your £200 from Frederickson? :thinks:
WireInTheBlood

Postby drew » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:23 pm

hi all,
i'm in the process of refuting my water charges,had similar replies from my supplier in the pm's in this forum,and am about to send them my second notice,
my first ever letter i wrote to them was before i knew any freeman principles,i asked my water supplier if they were flouridating my water and stated that if they were,then i would not pay for the water,their reply stated 'no flouridation' but they didnt say i did not have a right to withhold or cancel payment.
but CHLORINE is as bad,drink some bleach and find out(dont realy do drink any please),cant you smell it in your water? have a look at the toxicty data,especially worse when heated or vapourized/steam,as in when boiling kettle or when showering.
you have a right not to pay the charge on that reason alone,especially when there are other safer alternatives for cleaning water than CHLORINE(not to be confused with naturaly occuring chloride)
does hitler gas chambers ring a bell?
love n peace
drew :love:
drew

Postby rockinsoul » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:58 pm

Here is my latest letter to the court regarding non-payment of water bills (this is posted on another topic, but I am posting here too as my earlier correspondances on this issue were posted here :) I think this is a great letter , if I do say so myself. It not only addresses the issues around why none of us should pay water rates, it also puts the court in its place for trying to double team me with the water corp, by circumventing the law!!

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your letter (dated 28th January 2010) sent in response to my defence, which I submitted to your court via email first in October 2009 and then again in January 2010. The following sentence is the ruling quoted from your letter:

“It is ordered that the defence is struck out as revealing no viable issue of having any reasonable prospect of success.”

I must point out however that there is no lawful reason or justification contained in your letter to attempt an explanation as to why this decision was reached. I stated in my defence that you MUST address and disprove in your correspondence all of the lawful points I have raised, which are:

1. It is not revealed under which jurisdiction of Law this case is listed. Please clarify. If it is under criminal law then please see point 2. If it is civil or contract law then please see point 3.
2. There is no MR JOHN ROSE living at this address. This title pertains to a legal fiction known as a PERSON, which is a statutory title. I enclosed with my original defence a copy of my affidavit to HRH and Sovereign Lady the Queen, which is a lawful declaration of my invocation of Article 61 of the Magna Carta 1215 (Lawful Rebellion) against this treasonous government; hence any and all statutory rights and obligations are outside of Common Law jurisdiction and are not lawfully binding to my sovereign human being, John Dean of the Rose family.
3. There is no written or unwritten, spoken or unspoken contract existing or implied between myself and Northumbrian Water whereby I have promised or intimated that I am prepared to pay for the service of providing me and my fellow countrymen with poisoned water (see point 4.) If such a contract exists then please provide proof otherwise there is NO CASE TO ANSWER.
4. I was informed by Northumbrian Water that the decision to fluoridate water is a medical one. However they have been unable to substantiate this with relevant medical documentation. In point of fact the sodium fluoride added to our water by said corporation is NOT classified as a medicine, as said corporation would then be lawfully liable for forced mass medication. The fluoride used is actually a by-product of the aluminium industry, and is a highly toxic substance with a toxicity level halfway between those of lead and arsenic, all of which are lethally harmful to human beings. Furthermore it is known by informed Government and Scientific authorities that fluoride was used by the Nazis and Soviets in concentration camps to pacify their prisoners by suppression of their mind via calcification of the pineal gland portion of the brain. This is direct physical harm which the water authorities are engaging in.
5. In British Law, a human being is assumed innocent until proven guilty. Your letter of judgement assumes guilt without explanation, and is therefore grossly unlawful.

I must respectfully insist that you explain to me in LAWFUL terms why your order was reached without addressing any of the facts of my defence, and why you are attempting to pass a rushed judgement without trial or lawful explanation on the basis of your opinion that my defence has “no viable issue of having any reasonable prospect of success.” How was this decision reached, and by whom?

Before any lawfully binding ruling can be applied, all points of law MUST be discussed in full. Please address all of my above points in your next correspondence, they being the lawful basis of my defence. If you do not, and any further attempts are made to bypass lawful procedure and rule against me, I will reasonably claim that I am being unfairly denied due process and my lawful rights by your court. This will place the court and its employees in breach of its charter to uphold the law and thus guilty of treasonous misrepresentation to the crown. It is my intent in that instance to bring charges of criminal misconduct against everyone involved.

Please review, set aside, vary, stay or otherwise amend and fully explain your ruling accordingly under your Rule 23.10 and include your name for future reference. Note I have on record all history of correspondence in this case which I intend to submit as evidence in my defence and any counter claims, under the constitution of British Common Law.

Yours sincerely, without ill-will, frivolity or vexation,

John Dean of the Rose family (as commonly called.)
A Living Cosmic Coloured Synthesis of Progressive and Psychedelic Consciousness Expanding Rock'n'Soul

www.deanrosemusic.com
rockinsoul

Postby somenick » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Great thread - thanks to all the contributors :)
Magna Carta never applied in Scotland, and the writ of habeas corpus, standardised in England under the Habeas Corpus Act of 1679, has no meaning in Scotland.
somenick

Postby Veronica » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:03 am

Latest in the saga here.

(There have been some twist & turns, but they haven't changed anything)

Actually I suggest you start reading that Topic from here.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby rockinsoul » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:40 pm

The court tried to bypass my defence and enter judgement in default, so I have put the court on notice via recorded post that there is no contract to enforce and that I absolve them of all duty. As it happens, as I left the house this morning a man sitting in a car outside (God knows how long hed been waiting there) saw me and got out of his car and approached me. He said he worked for Northumbrian Water and tried to serve me a notice, I refused to accept it saying no thanks I have no contract with N.Water, please take it back. He said OK and left. To be continued...!!

Dean Rose
A Living Cosmic Coloured Synthesis of Progressive and Psychedelic Consciousness Expanding Rock'n'Soul

www.deanrosemusic.com
rockinsoul

Postby Veronica » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:48 pm

Yup ... that's the sort of thing, Dean ... except for the word "please". It should be "Take it back". If he argued then it would be "Do it!".
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby rockinsoul » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:08 am

It was out of mere politeness (I'm very polite!) it wasn't really a request, if he'd said no I'd have stuck it where the sun dont shine!! :)

www.deanrosemusic.com
rockinsoul

PreviousNext

Return to Utility Bills