Veronica's Water Bill

Re: Veronica's Water Bill

Postby nameless » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:45 am

Hello James

Don't ever apologise. You are free and welcome to post where ever you like. It's just that we may not always be able to help as there are some differences between the UK and Canada, i.e. the disconnection process (as far as I know).

I agree with you about the quietness of thinkfree at present, but if you search various words relating to your situation, you are bound to come across many postings that could be helpful to you.

Would you please let us know how you get on and if the Canadian threads are of any help to you?
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby nameless » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:59 pm

HappyCat wrote:Just a quick update. I did not respond at all to the last letter received from Severn Trent, I decided not to bother as I had stated quite clearly, in my notice of 6th June 2009, that
Failure to accept this offer to clarify and to do so completely and in good faith within (fourteen) 14 days will be deemed by all parties to mean you and your principal or other parties abandon all demands upon My Human Self, Danielle: of the XXXXXXX family, and/or the legal fiction person DANIELLE XXXXXXXX/ Ms. Danielle XXXXXXX, voiding any and all future offers, and creating a lawfully permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiesce for evermore. Consequent to this I would not be in dishonour by ignoring any and all future demands you may care to send, since they would have no substance in law.

Had no further communication from Severn Trent so far, no letters and no calls! :cheer:

Obviously will let you all know of this changes, but looking good so far.

:love: :peace:
Danielle

Is there an update, HappyCat. Would love to hear some good news.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby nameless » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:03 pm

Freeman-B wrote:V - absolute class as always - it's made my day already!

trewyth - yes, you can still act. By giving you insufficient time to reply (whether it is their fault or the Roal Mail's) they have dishonoured you and, as V says, he who dishonours, loses.

What I would do would be to write to them (in the form of a notice of dishonour) explaining this and requesting clarification of the contracts in exactly the same way V has. Include the Estoppel and give a conditional acceptance and a deadline - you are then very much in control!

:peace: :love:
B

PS I have done this with 2 debt collectors so far and the resulting silence has been deafening! I have absolutely no doubt that they returned the account to the principal marked uncollectable!

Freeman-B - Have you heard anything from the two debt collectors since July?

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby HappyCat » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:23 am

nameless wrote:
HappyCat wrote:Just a quick update. I did not respond at all to the last letter received from Severn Trent, I decided not to bother as I had stated quite clearly, in my notice of 6th June 2009, that
Failure to accept this offer to clarify and to do so completely and in good faith within (fourteen) 14 days will be deemed by all parties to mean you and your principal or other parties abandon all demands upon My Human Self, Danielle: of the XXXXXXX family, and/or the legal fiction person DANIELLE XXXXXXXX/ Ms. Danielle XXXXXXX, voiding any and all future offers, and creating a lawfully permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiesce for evermore. Consequent to this I would not be in dishonour by ignoring any and all future demands you may care to send, since they would have no substance in law.

Had no further communication from Severn Trent so far, no letters and no calls! :cheer:

Obviously will let you all know of this changes, but looking good so far.

:love: :peace:
Danielle

Is there an update, HappyCat. Would love to hear some good news.

Hi nameless, no news at all I'm pleased to say. :cheer: In all honesty I expected the onslaught to start again at the beginning of October as this is when the second yearly payment was due, I did receive a phone call from a representative of Severn Trent, but I just politely explained I had written to them twice and that I would only communicate if they wrote to my human self, as I had explained in my two notices. She just said "okay" and went away! So, all good so far :yes: If anything further happens I will post here.
Danielle
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
None but ourselves can free our minds. Bob Marley (Redemption Song)
HappyCat

Postby Freeman-B » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:52 pm

nameless wrote:
Freeman-B - Have you heard anything from the two debt collectors since July?

Not a peep - I know that the first one sent it straight back to the company concerned, as they (the principal) called me a day or two later about it.

The fun part was that the SAME debt collector contacted me again about a different issue just recently. Having not rebutted my previous notice to them (including my fee schedule) that means that they have actively accepted the schedule (it was all there in black and white in the notice, warning them of this) and so I issued a bill with notice that if it was not honoured, I would thereafter apply a late payment fee of 3 times the principal amount and foreclose on them without further Notice.

To date, I haven't heard a word, so I'm now sending them the updated bill for 4 times the original and when that's dishonoured, I'm going to get the IRS involved as my debt collector (as I registered for an EIN way back when I started learning about all this). I don't know what that process is just yet, but am looking into it.

It ought to get a bit interesting then......we'll see

:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby nameless » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:08 pm

That's really good news, and really interesting about the EIN. We have those, too, but haven't done anything with them so far. Originally, we thought they'd be useful for the 1099OID process, but we decided against doing this as we didn't want to become 'employees' of the US as well as the UK.

Good on you.

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby Veronica » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:42 pm

Quick Update 30th November, 2009

I got a letter from some attack dogs – Frederickson International Limited. Sent them a letter asking what right they had to demand from me (see the link at the bottom, here).

They replied: “We are accredited Agents for Thames Water”. So what? So … see my last letter to them (also in the link below)

Today I got FOUR demands from Thames Water.

In this link you will find a copy of the sticker I created from returning TW’s FOUR letters + those I sent to Frederickson.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby nameless » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:49 pm

Did the water bandits go straight to DCA?

Didn't they go to court?

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby free_spirit » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:06 pm

nameless wrote:Did the water bandits go straight to DCA?

Didn't they go to court?

Hi Nameless, this is a long ongoing saga of V's.

In my experince the usual sequence is:

1. Demand/s from Co (water Co in this case)
2. DCA.
3. Court if they're daft enough in V's Case

:grin:
WAKE UP PEOPLE OR ELSE ON YOUR DEATH BED YOU WILL BE THINKING, WHAT THE F**K WAS ALL THAT ABOUT
free_spirit

Postby nameless » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:38 pm

In one of our cases, the water company went straight to court, then the court tried to use our bank as a third party debt collector, who in turn stole money for their costs.

Then we received a General Form of Judgment or Order which stated that "Before an executive officer, upon reading the court file and the claimants letter, it is ordered that

Third Party Debt Order application is withdrawn and hearing vacated."

Then the case must have gone back to the kangaroo court because the next we heard was from the bailiff. The rest, as they say, is history!

Lord Denning
nameless

PreviousNext

Return to Utility Bills